*Semi-Official* Horse & Mount Guide

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and New Player Questions' started by ARCHIVED-Warwick, Mar 7, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Kilaelya Guest

Buy and sell back price.
    [IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-Sourceforge Guest

Hi,

Thanx for the guide!

I'm savin' for the carpet, gotta love it!

Bye
  3. ARCHIVED-Deathspell Guest

Can a Qeynosian sneak into Freeport and buy the Undead Spirit Steed? Would the NPC sell it to me?
    It's just that I don't like the parade version :/
  4. ARCHIVED-Nwonknu Guest

I agree, the Parade lookimg Spirit Steed, of Qeynos doesn't look nearly as nice as the loose mane and tail of the Freeport Spirit Steed!

We use to be able to sneak in and buy from the merchants in Freeport, but I heard recently Sony locked people out of merchants.. Now, that may not be from the ones that sell the mounts, but it sure is annoying of Sony and unfair!

Can anyone confirn this and also let us know if the Mount Merchant sells to opposite city persons or not?

Thank you kindly,

Nwonknuu of Antonia Bayle
    Order of the Silverflame

Message Edited by Nwonknu on 11-23-2005 07:10 AM
    Message Edited by Nwonknu on 11-23-2005 07:13 AM
  5. ARCHIVED-Wolf1908 Guest

I've a question, I'm a member of a pretty small guild that is now lvl 17.
    I've some money, lets some more than enough to buy the 48% horse...
    Now my question, would it be possible to leave my guild, keep my SP, join another guild where I know the guild Leader, buy the horse, leave that guild once I have my horse, give a commission to the leader :D and join my friend's guild back???
    I'm sure you already know why I would like to do that, my guild is like a small family, but since I've a Sage lvl 60, I know a lot of High guild members and I would really like to enjoy the 48% without having to wait 3-6 month (maybe more!) without really leaving my guild!
    Thanks!
  6. ARCHIVED-Nwonknu Guest

Yes,

If you know a guild that will let you, it would work. Your guild Status Points do show as 0 when you leave and return to your guild, but your and guilds do not lose points just SHOWN gsp is reset,.

Nwonknu
  7. ARCHIVED-Brandon-shreve Guest

8. ARCHIVED-ambrial Guest

Yes they will still sell to Qeynos people.
    I bought one recently. There was only one guard on the way to merchant who is easily avoidable. :smileyhappy:
  9. ARCHIVED-Xenmir_shamankitty Guest

Regarding the undead servant? I assume it also got price reduced with the patch...
    Is this correct?
    Heard somewhere about a bug or intentional non lowering of the price...
    This been fixed/changed?
  10. ARCHIVED-Wolf1908 Guest

Anybody know the new price of the 48% horse?
    I was told that it dropped to approx. 10pp, but have no idea of the Status point. I'm planning to arrange something with another high lvl guild leader, but don't want to wait until I have 300 000 SP if it only require 200 000 SP now :smileytongue:
    I just don't know if it is only the money that dropped or also the SP !
    Anyone can let me know please ?
    Thanks!
  11. ARCHIVED-JWSYKES Guest

I had a hard time finding this the other day and so many people always ask about this stuff so i figured a Bump would be nice. LOVE THIS GUIDE!
  12. ARCHIVED-Howlingmoon Guest

Bumping = bad. Bookmarking = good. ;)
  13. ARCHIVED-Wolf1908 Guest

Anyone can provide new cost (gold +sp) for 48% horse pls :smileytongue:
  14. ARCHIVED-Kurgor Guest

Look at the post from Kilaelya .... just 10 or 12 posts back in this thread.
  15. ARCHIVED-xxArcanexx Guest

Looking for pics of the new guild level 40 Horses....Nightmare and the Qyenos version.
  16. ARCHIVED-The-Fourm-Pirate Guest

Currently the GL 30 status mounts cost 10p 80g 1c and somewhere around 380k status they have 48% speed, just bought one a few hours ago. The Rujarkian Destrier horses cost 14p 50g+some status I think, they are 40% speed and provide some minimal benefits to focus/crushing/slash/pirice. the new GL 40 mounts on TC cost about 19p, no other stats are known by myself at this time.
  17. ARCHIVED-Wolf1908 Guest

lol ok, I guess it is in the little white box (image blocked by my server) :smileysad:
    I'm surfing a bit from my job and a lot of restriction for the site then all the images stored on a game server or other type of servers not approved cannot be seen!
    I don't even know why I have access here, but I do. I cannot access the EQ2Players site and much more, but this one I can. I'll take a look at that image once I'll be home then.
    Thanks for the note!
    Message Edited by Wolf1908 on 12-14-2005 04:31 AM
  18. ARCHIVED-Tomented Guest

19. ARCHIVED-Flee65 Guest

They are rewards for having a good faction with the dismal rage. All other places have that to. To get better faction, just do lots, and lots of writs from them.
  20. ARCHIVED-Tomented Guest

Oh hmmm I have no guild