Secret Santug Holiday House Swap 2016!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Jazabelle, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

:eek: OMG OMG OMG I knew it! I told people you were but they are like no no no I read in one of Uwk's posts that Uwk is male. I am like that is just the characters but they kept saying I was wrong. :confused:
  2. Merriel Well-Known Member

LOL! :D

I haven't been able to start on my santee's house but that's because most of my time atm is preparing for two...yes...two speeches the week of the 15'th, for school. Once those speeches are done I will be focusing all my attention on my santee's house. I already have an idea in mind on what I'm going to do there...it's just a matter of implementation. :)
  3. Spextasy Well-Known Member

All done with mine. And now...the waiting begins. o_O
    Guess I'll start on a FF home for myself in the meantime! :D
  4. Nitestar Member

I am pretty much done with mine as well. IF they get the graphics in for the tea pot and tea cups I might have to add those. Do we email Jaz that we are done? Do you tell your Santee their house is done so they can see it? Or is it all revealed on the same day? Who goes in to light the lights so it is all lite up and amazing for the Santee when they arrive? I have never done this before so I am asking!
  5. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I have one room done. . . really hope they like it! Now. . what to do for the second room.
  6. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Please don't tell your Santee their house is done yet since they are not allowed to enter their homes until it is announced. Jaz's announcement about this event says...

Once all of that is done, DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, enter the home after December 2nd, until it is announced as completed on the 23rd!

I have access to the reminder message Jaz normally sends out when only 5 days are left. In that message is the following:

DO NOT tell the homeowner when the home is done. The home reveal is on the 24th of December, no sooner. Don’t ruin the surprise!

I will post the message if Jaz is unable to when 5 days are left (I don't have everyone's email address so would post here). If you want to send Jaz and me an email once you have completed your house that would be okay. My email is EQ2BuildingInspector@gmail.com. I will compile a list just in case Jaz isn't feeling well enough by the 23rd. Reminder: please don't remove Jazabelle's or Building's house access.
  7. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

No no no . . . never tell them it is done!
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! Uwkete here is male; his player is female. ;->

Uwk
    Kelvani, Merriel and Gretel like this.
  9. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

:eek::eek::eek: :oops::oops::oops: o_Oo_Oo_O Okies this is probably why I got confused in the first place. Sorry so Sorry (half my characters are female and half are male cuz well it helped me remember which dang account I am on). Either way...still like ya :rolleyes:
    kianne and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thanks! :D

And yeah, that's about my thing too for characters; I finally got it to where all the numbers are even (at last count, 38 Males, 38 Females). It often depends on what the character "wants to be"; it also depends on if I'm doing an homage character (I have at least three from Dr. Who now [the War Doctor, Rose, and #12], and many of my Halls of Fate toons are from the Avengers ;->) or feel the need to make up the numbers to even them out. ;->

Uwk
  11. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

Since I'm traveling across the country to see my family over the holidays, I won't be able to see the home done for my Fae until I return home in January. If you got Lilybloom, then please don't be disappointed if I don't react immediately upon the end of the house swap. I promise I'll check it out first thing upon returning home!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  12. Trixwynter Well-Known Member

Ugh I'm so far behind. Whole family caught a nasty nasty stomach bug and I haven't been able to do anything (literally) the last 3 days. Still not 100%. I'll probably have to scale back what I was planning on doing in order it get it done in time.
    Kelvani and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  13. Gretel Well-Known Member

Poor thing :-( Hope you are back at 100% soon, and it's always fine to scale back. I know I have one room I'm leaving as my "last-minute" room that, if anything has to go, that can, and focusing on the other more important (to my idea) rooms.
  14. Trixwynter Well-Known Member

Thank you. I really hope I can pull off what I want to do. I came across this random photo on pinterest and that set off a spark in my head and I'm hoping I can make what is in my head come to life.
    Gretel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  15. Katz Well-Known Member

Mind blown.:eek: I had it in my head you (Uke's player) were a male! *brain reset* :p I too have male and female game characters.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I've confused lots of folks. ;->

Uwk
    Trixwynter likes this.
  17. Kelvani Well-Known Member

I feel your pain Trixwynter! My family went to a birthday party for my friends one year old.. super cute btw! Anyways.. one of the guests was sick, had symptoms the day before and came anyways.. they got almost everyone in attendance sick! I have been miserable since Sunday night with it =/ Still have the queasy stomach too! On the up side.. got my house done last night in spite of it and lost 6lbs (silver lining woot!).
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Bloody carp, can't people stay the hell home and actually think about someone else for a change (especially very young children, who might not have gotten their shots yet...)?? My mom, a former teacher, would insist on me staying home when I was sick (back when kids could actually be left home alone without the polizia breaking down the door), so I wouldn't infect the rest of my class and the teacher(s) as well. Usually, of course, I'd get sick because some other twit of a kid didn't stay home when he/she should have... X-P

And I hate to break the news, but those 6 lbs. were probably, shall we say, water weight...hugs! :-/

Uwk
    kianne and Trixwynter like this.
  19. Trixwynter Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, in my case the twit of a child I caught it from was my own LOL. But yeah I called out of work two days in a row and the second day my boss was like "can't you just try to come in". I was like uh yeah trust me you don't want what I have. It wouldn't have been so bad but being diabetic my blood sugar was running low because I couldn't even face the idea of food. I had to force myself to drink sugary drinks.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kelvani like this.
  20. Trixwynter Well-Known Member

Oh and good news is I made huge progress the last two days. I had a "happy accident" as Bob Ross used to say and that led me to totally change the direction I was going with in one of the rooms I'm doing. But I'm totally in love with it.