Secret Santug Holiday House Swap 2016!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Jazabelle, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Trixwynter Well-Known Member

(hugs) all around since so many of us are struggling. Checking this forum is litterally one of my favorite parts of the day. i hate thought of the awesome people on here having a rough go of rl. So many places can be cliquey but on here everyone is kind and welcoming.
  2. Wizzam Well-Known Member

If anyone on Maj'Dul is having a hard time getting theirs done in time or is in need of items made, please let Wizzam know. I'd be happy to help (if we're allowed to help each other) :)
  3. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I think it is awesome everyone helping each other out to get this event done. I have gotten to know a bunch of you more because of this event. Really glad I am cuz you are all wonderful.
  4. kianne Well-Known Member

Awwwwwwweeee shucks .../blush!! :D
  5. Merriel Well-Known Member

I had absolutely no idea my mailbox was full (how did this happen as I rarely get mail from anyone except the game itself for starting up new adventure and tradeskill quests). Shanette tried to send me something and told me she got a 'full mailbox' message, so I deleted a piece of mail, and it still told her my inbox was full. I deleted several more pieces of mail, so hopefully my inbox is no longer full, but it looks like I'm going to have to sift through and clean up my inbox very soon. :D

I usually leave the new quest mail until I complete the quest, so that if I delete the quest and need to get it back, I can. Somehow it seems I did miss deleting some of those mails though, after having completed them, so at least those are now gone.
  6. Trixwynter Well-Known Member

Hahaha I apparently had a lot of really old mail in mine. I had mail from when I was on Blackburrow server...guess when you are away for 6 or so years that is what happens
  7. Spextasy Well-Known Member

I'm also available on Maj'Dul if anyone needs help getting anything made or finished. :)
  8. Nitestar Member

I can help out on Antoniya Bayle. Give Anitestar or Nitestormsfury a yell as the one will tell the other.
  9. Merriel Well-Known Member

Going to try and get my house done tonight. If it gets too late and I'm still not finished, I'll mail you, Ocarinah. Regardless, I should most definitely be able to finish it tomorrow if I can't get it done tonight. Depends how much trouble the layout editor gives me. :)
  10. Nitestar Member

Anyone else tempted to peek?? I keep thinking you can wait one more day! You can look tomorrow! So if I am on at midnight can I look?? *is squirming in her seat*
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

We probably are, as long as the house we're helping out with isn't our own. ;)

Uwk
    Trixwynter likes this.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I've had issues where I winnowed and culled things down to like 1-2 pages of mail at the most (i.e., 7-14 pieces of mail), and I was still getting "FULL MAILBOX, YOU CRETIN!"-like messages whenever I'd try to test-send mail to that character from an alt or receive something from someone else. That's when I'd make or buy a blank book and literally copy over any mails I wanted to keep, like the website of the guild, for instance, into a more permanent form. Then I'd go and do a full mailbox purge/delete (it's not just a matter of deleting each mail individually), and that would finally convince it I had nothing left in there. :-/

Uwk
    who doesn't actually remember how do to it; it's apparently a /command kind of thing?
    Trixwynter likes this.
  13. Spextasy Well-Known Member

I am trying my best to distract myself and NOT look at the clock. It's really hard though! *bangs on door of house* :D
    (I will be looking at 12:01 tonight! SO EXCITED!) :p
  14. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

LOL .. . I can't wait to see mine. I really hope my person likes theirs . .
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Spextasy like this.
  15. Vichane Well-Known Member

I am all done with my Santee's house! I hope he/she likes it!

Can't wait to see my own!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Spextasy like this.
  16. Merriel Well-Known Member

Well, it's 10pm here and I've still got so much to do. I don't think I'm going to make the midnight deadline. One more day should do it, but I hate keeping my Santee waiting, especially if they are anticipating seeing their home on time. Well, guess I better send a mail to Building. *sigh* If only my daughter had not stolen my entire weekend away last weekend...I could have been done already. :/
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  17. Nitestar Member

Merriel I bet your Santee will let you finish. I know I would let mine! I would still want to look but would be OK with them finishing it. RL happens! And it comes first!
  18. Nitestar Member

Uwk the command is /clear_mail
  19. Aneylee Well-Known Member

So do we need to wait to be notified or can we peek at midnight?
  20. kianne Well-Known Member

oh my goodness.... not slept yet ... i m scared now i believe my santee had just posted a comment ... think ill wait till ive eaten and got the last of my xmas gifts b4 i log on now ...
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Wizzam like this.