Secret Santug Holiday House Swap 2016!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Jazabelle, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Wizzam Well-Known Member

You need sleep hun! I'm sure they are going to love it :)
    Spextasy and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah, thanks! :)

Uwk
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I won't be getting any sleep, anyway; where I am is risking washing away into the ocean until like 6 am tomorrow morning. :-/

So, I might as well finish up my Santug's house... ;->

Uwk
    who's pretty sure an Ark was seen not too long ago...and it wasn't from Indiana Jones :-/
  4. Miss_Jackie Active Member

So uh....

It's past midnight on the west coast, and 3:28 AM on the east coast. Is it safe to peek now? =)
    Spextasy and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I peeked on mine; still wrapping up my deco half! :-/

Uwk
  6. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I sent in game mail to everyone unless mailbox was full (3 people)...two were online to see Homeshow chat or tell and other was notified here in private conversation. Only a couple people needed more time so be sure to check mail if you don't see video posted yet (seen the Results Secret Santug Holiday House Swap 2016 posting). I was a little behind finishing mail before 11:59 pm PST (thanks kittens and tells). I have posted screenies and videos for 9 of the houses so far and uploading 10th now. I have company coming later today (4 am right now) or tomorrow and still have to clean bathrooms, finish up laundry and go grocery shopping before store closes for the holiday. I will get to the rest of the videos as soon as I can.
  7. kianne Well-Known Member

you did a wonderful job Oaky happy xmas sweetpea xxx
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Doing! Doing! ;)

Uwk
    one of those slaggards... :-/
    Kelvani likes this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Okay! According to my Santug, Suessu, I AM DONE!!! :D

You may video when ready, Oaky! :D

Uwk
    Kelvani likes this.
  10. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

And I am done too! Or. . Mine is done. . Uro's is done. . ready for videoing!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  11. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update! Sorry I haven't been paying much attention to the forums and been very short with people cuz I have tons more to do to finish up this event. I will get to them maybe today (still have company) or tomorrow after company leaves unless hubby begs me to play some planetside 2 since he gets a little time off from work. I do have a few more to post cuz I squeezed them in yesterday morning before the mad rush to get ready for company. I will video/screenie them all tho!
  12. Ealdian Well-Known Member

I think you did an awesome job Ocarinah. Thanks.
  13. Merriel Well-Known Member

Ugh, so sorry my Santee's house is not yet complete. I was in the middle of decorating (3am) on the 24th when the flu bug decided to kick in. I was extremely ill, but I feel much better now and I will most definitely finish this house today. Sooooooo very very sorry for the delay. It is, however, almost done now. :)
  14. Merriel Well-Known Member

Sooo so happy! I finally finished my Santee's house! I hope she enjoys it. :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Wizzam like this.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

My hubby's off today, too; I let him have our computer for most of the morning -- shoot, most of the day so far, and now we're going to spend a wild, romantic time...doing laundry. :-/

Lots and lots and lots and lots...of laundry. At a real laundromat, where the washing machines can be trusted, they're way bigger, and there's a money-changing machine for quarters. ;->

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Grats! :D

That bloody flu bug needs to be squashed, amen. Sounds like me, though; I swore up and down I'd be finished with mine "early in the morning!" of the 24th. Twelve hours later, I finally delivered... :D

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.
  17. Merriel Well-Known Member

Haha I don't envy you. Enjoy your 'romantic' outing together. :D
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh, my hubby finally wussed out and gave up on today, preferring to stay inside vegging for the rest of his vacation. :)

Next weekend... ;->

Uwk