Secret Santug Holiday House Swap 2014

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Darkzypher, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Khraezi New Member

Do people sell their layouts for plats? if so do you collect all the items needed or does it come with ?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Depends on the seller, I think; never done it myself yet. ;->

Uwk
  3. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

There are people who do this, yes. I have blank layouts myself that are available for decorators who don't want to spend time reskinning their homes.
  4. Khraezi New Member

10 more days!!!!!!!!!

I've kinda hit a decorating wall... but I'm going for a walk in the sunshine today with my baby Freya (a dog not an actual baby) and I'm hoping that will re-inspire me!
  5. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

I finished mine today, and I like it so much, I've stolen my own layout.
  6. Orpiment Member

I'm very nearly finished with mine. Just a couple little things to add. With lots and lots of space for the owner to add their own little decor touches to the main elements I've done.

If anyone needs help finishing a house (as long as it's not mine ;) ) I'll have extra time this weekend and Monday & Tuesday to help out.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I may wind up taking you up on that! We'll see...

Uwk
    the Notoriously Slow :-/
  8. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I am done with my persons house. . . How many days are left?? This is over on Tuesday the 23rd . . .right??
    Well I hope my person likes what I did . . .

*looks around to see who else is finished . . *
  9. Disturbdilusionx Member

I have finished mine as well. So happy it is done, I was worried I wouldn't finish for a while.
  10. Khraezi New Member

I'm done... I mean there may be some things I add or change yet but its pretty much finished... just hope they like!
  11. Chikkin Well-Known Member

when and how are we suppose to be announcing it's done? here on forum?
    I'm not done yet :( I probably never will, there's more stuff I want to do and so little time. And then I suppose I will be tweaking and adding things until the last minute
  12. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

I'm almost done, just tweaking a little here and there till it's perfect. :) the owner of that house is going to love it when he/she's it on Christmas day, whoop whoop!! :D
  13. Aislynn Member

Also done, may add a few things here and there but if they were to pop into the house right now I'd be okay with that. Hopeful that my Santee likes :) . Sadly, I'll be away over the holiday, so I won't be able to check my place out until the 26th or so.
  14. SnapdragonFlora New Member

Done, been done a few days, mailed my secret santug a house expander on a toon i rolled just to mail him/her.
    Happy Frostfell Everyone!
    Xenie and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  15. Merriel Well-Known Member

I'm very excited...both to see my house and for my Santee to see their house. I am sooo looking forward to this, and I really hope I can be there when my Santee enter's their house as I really do want to see their initial reaction, hehe. The house is done, and saved in three versions. One version will be with the house decorated for FF. One version will keep a specific FF item in it, because of how that item interacts with the house as a whole, but was also saved without that FF item, in case my Santee doesn't want it there all the time. The second and third version are identical, with the exception of that one FF item, and is a regular house without FF decor.
    Xenie and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  16. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

I may or may not have gone overboard in mine, but I'm definitely finished with my santee's house... again... for sure... this time. *coughs* I'm actually done with it, and I'm forcing myself not to go back in, or I'll do something else. I figure she can just pack away anything that she thinks is too much.

I can't wait for her to see it! *bounces* I can't wait to see mine, but late last night, while helping to finish one of the other SSHHS houses, I got whapped over the head with a majorly bad flare up. If it doesn't let up soon, I'll be out of commission for a few days, so I may have to wait to see mine. :(

But still! I'm so excited! I can't wait to see what's been done.
  17. Kamoj Well-Known Member

If anyone know Raelynn outside of game and knows how to get in contact, we really need her to log in and use an expander in her home. We haven't been able to get in touch with her.
  18. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

finally done the house. *does the happy cheery dance* :D can't wait to see mine. :p
  19. Raelyth New Member

I'm so sorry. :( Unfortunately, at one of the many Christmas parties I attended this year, I got HORRIBLE food poisoning and hadn't even though about Everquest. I'm so, so sorry about the inconvenience guys. I did get the mail and have placed it now, though.
  20. Xenie New Member

Due to a real life emergency, I had to take a few days to make a trip from GA to WV. I left with only one room left to finish- I was worried, but I got it done! I'm really excited for tomorrow to get here. I hope they like their home :)
    I had so much fun with this- I'm definitely doing it again next year!