Scorched Sky Feedback & Bugs - 2018

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Jeehi is the one who tested it and said it didn't, I'm not sure where he was when he tried to do it. Once I grind more tokens, I'll buy one and try again. Spent too much of my day checking and rechecking zones to find the last location, and not enough time earning tokens. :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Huzzah for Zamsari! She found the last spot, in GD.

As an FYI, I ran through with a level 106, and the level 106 elementals are dropping level 95 status loot. I also got one ornate chest with a level 20 legendary in it on the same level 106. (Loop of the Norrathian Explorer)
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

GD?

Uwk
  4. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Great Divide
  5. Kasa Well-Known Member

You are welcome, it's fun running your wonderful events and trying to find something that needs fixing. :)
  6. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I just want to say a quick but heartfelt "Thank you!" not only to Kaitheel for all his work on these events, but also to the folks who help Test this stuff on the Test server. You folks rock!
    GrunEQ, Kasa, Kaitheel and 2 others like this.
  7. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

The festival looks awesome! However, I am very, very, very disappointed that the mount is a ground mount - one of my toons desperately needs a flying mount with this type of appearance! Wish she had a combat pet for that petamorph wand!
  8. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Respawn wise, I checked in GD and BBM so far. Shinies seem to be instant like during Oceanfull: you need to cover the whole spawn area but I always see one up
    For elemental, there's a lot of spawn points, solo you always have one up. In the same spot, respawn is 3 minutes. So if there's one person on each spawn you'll have to wait a bit, but 3 minutes isn't that awful imo.

(I would love for ground mounts to be able to be used as appearances for flying mounts. it's frustrating for some carpets. same for some rare charm-mounts that you call using an object, typically carpet of the master djinn)
  9. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

There is a fireworks launcher floating in midair in front of the bank in Qeynos (284, -17, -109). I bugged it in zone art.
    Kaitheel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  10. Gneaux Active Member

I /bug reported this on Test and am not sure if this is working as intended or not, but is seems that members who have a paid subscription are not getting the extra Coin of Ember from looting the chest. This could make for quite a grind for coins for the decorators on live trying to stock up on items.
  11. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I already posted about it in this thread, and Kaitheel responded that he'd look into it.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  12. Lera Well-Known Member

Rectangular Door Frame of Sun Scale [8] has an extra space in it, before the [8].
  13. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I love the new building blocks, hmmm lets see a lava stream in my living room ?
    volcano in the backyard ?
    I think those will look nice for a sinister bathroom, to bad we won't get those on Fallen Gate.
    And together with what I can get from the Sootfoot merchant I can put up a nice hot spot in my house.
    O well it will be really interesting on Fallen Gate , grind wise I mean , but hey it's a quest and that's better than nothing.
  14. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I just got a level 10 tower shield of a 100 elemental in CL
    \aITEM -224781318 510124988 0 0 0:[Sigil of the Veteran Soldier]\/a
  15. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

16. elflover Well-Known Member

Not sure if its me or the mount, I'm on a high elf and I'm sitting inside the mount itself not on the saddle. He also is not moving right stiff horse, not me I tried my other mount and its just fine.
  17. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I found quite a few that were floating, bugged them as well.
  18. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I have the exact same problem on my ratonga. My tail and bosom are within the horse itself and it's obviously a stiff wooden horse.
    I tried with it in appearance and not in appearance, didn't change a thing.

I could covert it into a house item though.
    elflover and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  19. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I republished my house with all but the petamorph wand under the name "Scorched Sky 2018" (Medium Homes on Test)
  20. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

We haven't really tested the mob spawn with multiple folks in the area, but some of the areas seem pretty sparse on mob spawn, given that everyone and their cousin will want to be out killing them for the achievement. Part of it may be perception, part of it may be overlooking a corner of the spawn area.

Are the mobs on a timer for respawn, or is it set so that there will always be X up, so when one is killed another respawns somewhere in the area? (As an example, by myself I could quickly denude Pillars of Flame of the elementals and be searching for overlooked mobs and/or waiting on respawn.)