Scorched Sky Feedback & Bugs - 2018

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Which specific merchant are you seeing the incorrect price at? The Sparkler Merchant in Qeynos has the 4-coin price, my site has the 4-coin price, the merchants out in the wild that I checked earlier have the 4-coin price.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ooh sorry I thought it would be the same on all , it's the one in Neriak. on FG.
    ok never mind it was fixed.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Yes it was yesterday as well, happened early on as well, before the patch to fix it. I am getting ready to try this on my main now, hopefully its fixed.
  4. Kaitheel Developer

Guess what!? A very observant individual, by the name of Grimoires on Skyfire, reported:

"I was fighting a scorched mob and someone higher level than me ran through our fight, aggroing the mob. It went as far as it's "leash" and then returned and wouldn't aggro me again. further, NO scorched mobs would aggro me until I relogged or zoned."

This was exactly what I needed to know in order to pin-point the cause of these Non-Aggro mob issues! I've got a fix in for it, which will be coming to all servers with Tuesday's patch. In the meantime, if you encounter this issue, zoning will clear it for you.

~ Kaitheel
  5. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Aaaah, that might explain Kuu problem too. She had the problem again and again yesterday with high level players coming into her fight and one-shotting her mob and then she was stuck. Probably because she didn't actually kill her mob because somebody killed it first.

Glad you found the exact source! *hands cookies to Kaitheel*
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Thank you so much Kaitheel, this has happened to me (on alts) and friends multiple times, mainly in Commonlands and Butcherblock.
  7. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I noticed many, but not all, of the small chests dropped on both Great Divide and Lavastorm could not be opened (no "open chest icon") until I summoned them and they moved under my feet. I /bugged it, but wanted to give a heads-up here also. My guess is that maybe they are dropping just below the ground, so they can't be targeted?
  8. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Sometimes the corpse drops on top of the chest, sometimes it drops below. If it is an empty corpse, you have to right-click to loot it so it'll poof before the X number of seconds goes by for corpse decay. Once you do that, you can target the chest and loot it.
  9. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I thought of that... but was still unable to loot some of the chests without summoning them.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And it could also be that high-level players are doing this deliberately because they're jerks. And if you call them out on it, they'll probably have some weasel excuse like, "Oh, sorry; I thought I was helping you. /pat_pat" :-/

Hopefully, Kaitheel has a fix in for that, too. ;->

Uwk
    who remembers such nonsense from WoW; we have more recourse to more options here... ;)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  11. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I had it happen to a low level toon in The Commonlands today. Not only the one mob refused to fight, but several others of the same type wouldn't fight, either. I left the zone, and when I returned, they aggroed again.
  12. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

There's a stuck Scorch Storm Elemental at "238.66, 185.18, 479.54" in BBM on Thurgadin. Nobody can spawn him, I don't know why.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Probably not a bug, so maybe I should hush up about it, but I'd recently sent out a Pack Pony to harvest holiday stuff on Maj'Dul, since there was a holiday going on (Scorched Sky; was after Oceansfull). I'd just gotten off of Test and Tinkerfest was in my head, so I was expecting Cogs. Silly, I know, since it isn't live yet... :confused:

What I got was the following:

3 Emerald Clovers
    30 Noble Hops
    34 Brell Barley
    35 Wild Yeast
    38 Golden Grapes

which was a little confusing, considering the most recent "established" holiday was Bristlebane's Day... :D

Uwk
  14. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

If you didn't collect that pony after you sent it out to harvest for holidays the last time, he will return with the last holiday's harvests. Spousal unit has upgraded ponies on 11 of his *glares at Spousal unit*, I only have 1 upgraded pony. The other day, I asked him to collect his ponies and send them out gathering level 70 stuff, he was getting everything from NoTD to Bristlebane and everything in between.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! Good point, but I'd only sent him out about a few days ago, after Scorched Sky had started on Live. ;->

Now, if it had been a mix of various holidays, that, I'd expect for Bristlebane's Day. ;->

Uwk
    Rosyposy likes this.