SC appearance gear that we want

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-alabama, Nov 15, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Shanak85 Guest

At least ONE set of black/green armor would be nice... Preferrably plate (with class hat options too). Serious lack of class hats lately... And the ones we do have are all so limited in colors. Almost can't tell the difference between a couple. What's up with that?? I mean I can understand if the armor was usable by multiple classes, but when you make specific sets for each class because of focuses or whatever, why not make the helms class hats to match? I'm sure I'm not the only one out there that wishes we had more options. I like class hats, but often can't show them cause they just throw off the entire look because of the colors.
  2. ARCHIVED-Raz_wolf Guest

Classic EQ1 epic appearances. both versions
  3. ARCHIVED-Finora Guest

Adegx@Permafrost wrote:
    This would be really nice. I'd definately be interested in getting lightning swords for my ranger & a snakestick for the illy & coercer.
    I always loved how those old weapons looked, even the duck stick =) was nice and distictive.
  4. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

I want more revealing cloths.
    I want red armor.
    I want cool weapons.
    I want a dragon illusion.
    I want a pony.
  5. ARCHIVED-darwich Guest

I would like my scout armor fixed... Wearing PQ shoulders, and keep trying to put on sleeveless shirts, but the shoulders from my PQ armor will not go away when i do this... which makes me wear appearence shoulders too.. please fix this
  6. ARCHIVED-lisemanta Guest

Instruments? Like maybe a guitar that could be worn on the back? Or Possibly a Lyre that could be worn on the side or back? I'm rather thinking that it could be an item like the appearance bags they have already.
  7. ARCHIVED-Tygarys Guest

Brienae@Lucan DLere wrote:
    YES! Even if just apperance items, we need instruments!
  8. ARCHIVED-Tekadeo Guest

Samurai Armor.
    [IMG]
    And nunchuks.
  9. ARCHIVED-Tekadeo Guest

I would also LOVE to see more swords that are sheathed crisscross on your back. Only ones in game are in Wailing Caves.
    And like the pic above, some the Samurai sheathe their katana and wakizashi on their waist next to each other as a Daisho. Would also be a really nice touch, altho im positive they cant make an animation to match it (although i wouldnt mind that).
  10. ARCHIVED-alabama Guest

^^

i aprove this guys ideas...make it happen!
  11. ARCHIVED-Katsi Guest

My templar would love a nurse hat, especially if it came in purple.
    [IMG] or [IMG]

But, if possible, without loosing her hair.

~ Cerilynn
  12. ARCHIVED-Felshades Guest

The reason you end up losing your hair is because of clipping issues with hair styles. If they styled them like tiaras or circlets and didn't hide your hair, they'd have to go through every single freaking hairstyle and modify it so that things like topknots and the high tied dark elf hair thingy and the adornments that some of the races get, etc, didn't stick through it.
    That's why they generally take your hair color, color your scalp that, and stick the hat over that, like you tucked your hair under the hat.
    And don't start with the "non soga hair looks bad". I know someone's going to, because those are the hair styles I'm referring to. SOGA hair is one of the main reasons I don't use those models for ANY race. I don't like lineage elves and punk goth ogres and gnomes. Thanks.
  13. ARCHIVED-Rijacki Guest

Nadirah@Crushbone wrote:
    Just to add, the tiara and circlets, etc, that don't cover the hair are done as particle effect and not a 'true' hat.
  14. ARCHIVED-camelotcrusade Guest

I want petamorph wand: honey badger. Also female djinn, too.
  15. ARCHIVED-GeminiStar Guest

I kind of ant the old Shaman/Druid hats before the revamp of class hats for my BL.
  16. ARCHIVED-Tekadeo Guest

GeminiStar wrote:
    The class hats from Vaults of El'Arad are now able to be worn by all classes. There are two shaman hats: one is a brown bear and the other is a gray wolf. The druid hats are circlets though.
  17. ARCHIVED-Tekadeo Guest

LaeliaJS wrote:
    Haha I have bought 3 or 4 Tumpy's Gi sets just for the all-black headbands. I think the gi is ugly, but that headband is to sweet. The other SC headbands look weird, and the one from RE2 is more grayish.
  18. ARCHIVED-Zabjade Guest

Anestacia wrote:
    You ever find a picture of the early Tier'Dal in leather chaps & loincloth/thong combo?
  19. ARCHIVED-pixiepuff12 Guest

Valentina@Butcherblock wrote:
    I'm with them on this! !!!!!!
  20. ARCHIVED-kelvmor Guest

Nadirah@Crushbone wrote:
    Funny: Non-SOGA ogres can have mohawks, too, and then one of their hairstyles looks like this:

[IMG]
    IMHO, SOGA ogres and dwarves are the devil. SOGA barbarians are okay, at least the male models.