SC appearance gear that we want

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-alabama, Nov 15, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-alabama Guest

make us:
    all black assassin style mask/hood
    black old school graphic katana
    dragon mounts

some of us dont want purple and glowy. hook us up. id buy that
  2. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

I want red BG dreadnaught armor
    More weapons
    More red armor (not pink)
    combat animations
    new races
  3. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

also dragon illusions
  4. ARCHIVED-CliveEvenstar Guest

I'd like to see some decent chain armors.
    More caster ranged weapons.
    Flying Pig mount.. We have a squirrel so why not?
    Release of the rest of the Heritage armor sets... mostly Iksar, and it should be awesome!
  5. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

Jump Pack Mount, don't even need to do animations, just sound/backpack
  6. ARCHIVED-alabama Guest

disreguard anything talafail says.
    anyone else is welcome to leave ideas.
  7. ARCHIVED-CorpseGoddess Guest

ttobey knows this one, but...Bat Mount, please!
    Corsets...something closer to the vamps in Mistmoore for attire.
    A silver and black version of the opulent outfit.
    PLAIN TIGHT BLACK PANTS WITH NO KNEEPADS OR THIGHPATCHES OR DEELIES ON THEM ANYWHERE
    Stripey Tights
    Knee-high boots, preferably black
    Hats that don't get rid of my hair
  8. ARCHIVED-ttobey Guest

Streppoch@Guk wrote:
    Covic's new set allows for a corset and plain or stripey tights.
  9. ARCHIVED-agentsix Guest

I'd like to see some Ice or Fire themed 2-handed mage weapons. Right now I think there are 4 2-handed mage weapons and one 1 looks appealing.
  10. ARCHIVED-Elskidor Guest

Be nice to have some actual nice looking gear/mounts that you get from quests or drops within game too.
  11. ARCHIVED-Anestacia Guest

My original hope would to see these in game as a race specific quest but I would take them however I could get them if they decided to do them in the Marketplace. I would LOVE to see the starter outfits from EQ1 done in EQ2 graphics. Two of my all time favorites:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  12. ARCHIVED-CorpseGoddess Guest

ttobey wrote:
    <3
  13. ARCHIVED-Lempo Guest

Elzeenor@Splitpaw wrote:
    Yes it would. It would also be nice if Tower shields and bucklers did not have an appearance of a kite shield, would be more forgiveable if it was just one, but instead it was both of them a marvelous display of laziness and/or contempt for the subscribing player base.
  14. ARCHIVED-Novusod Guest

Anestacia wrote:
    I was looking for a picture of this but could not find it. This should be the style for the Wood Elf herritage armor.
  15. ARCHIVED-circusgirl Guest

I would like the outfits worn in Mara. We need new monk-styles!
  16. ARCHIVED-xsikal Guest

ttobey wrote:
    !!!!!!
  17. ARCHIVED-xsikal Guest

Tights and corsets will be a fantastic addition. Just need knee-high boots then!
  18. ARCHIVED-LaeliaJS Guest

I would love more SLEEVES. Shoulderless sleeves, more specifically. The sweat-soaked shoulderpads/sackcloth shawl/tranquil sackcloth shawl in different colors would be fantastic. Also just the shadoweave epaulets from TOFS would be great, as would the numerous sleeves off the various skimpy dresses in game. I'd like to see more bracelets and the like as well.
    I would LOVE to be able to buy individual pieces of appearance gear, kind of like how hats are. Right now I very rarely buy appearance SC gear because the sets dump 5-10 pieces of appearance gear in your inventory, and I really don't want all that stuff to take up space in my vaults. I'd rather buy four pieces of appearance I'm going to use at 25 sc each than 100 for a 10 piece set I won't use most of.
  19. ARCHIVED-Juravael Guest

I'd like to see more "realistic" armor styles, weapons and shields put up on the marketplace and in game as well. I agree with the OP about the glowy, sparkly items.. less of that please.
    Same for mounts. I see a few that I would buy but I do not like all of the "effects" on them such as purple fire, green glow and so on. This is of course my own personal preference
  20. ARCHIVED-Finora Guest

ttobey wrote:
    !!!