Revisiting Luclin and The Planes of Power

Discussion in 'History and Lore 2' started by Wakanash, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Montag Well-Known Member

Well now with Luclin restored, it's starting to look a lot more likely!
    suka likes this.
  2. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I just reanimated another God that I originally animated in PoP.
    Feldon and suka like this.
  3. Meirril Well-Known Member

So how long till that god starts showing up to Vhalen's Tribute Band?
  4. Anaogi Well-Known Member

ttobey, Re-Animator...
    Lodrelhai and ttobey like this.
  5. suka Well-Known Member

which god?
  6. SgtPmpkn Well-Known Member

I'm sure only time will tell.
  7. Bloodguts Well-Known Member

Well, we know that Erollisi Marr will be one of the new gods available in the Deity system next year.

I'm hoping to see Innoruk, Bert and Cazic Thule in this game at some point in time, hopefully in the next expansion!

As for the original post in this thread, with Luclin now reformed and a Shissar temple now in our midst after discovering it in the new overland zones, I'm pretty sure there will be some way, shape or form that we will be able to travel to Luclin via the shattered Shissar temple. Shissar's were prominent in teleportation abilities and there could be some way that this temple in our planet will have the ability or the resources to be able to reach Luclin in a future expansion.
    suka likes this.
  8. Rarrum Active Member

Nobody believed me when I told them I'd find a way to fix the moon.

Vah Shir forever, Rar!
    Kaitheel and suka like this.
  9. suka Well-Known Member

I thought inny, bert and CT were already in the game. I know you can worship them. i had tons of fun in all of the shissar zones in eq1.
  10. Bloodguts Well-Known Member

Sorry, what i meant to say was to have them as prominent figures in an expansion storyline at some point.
    suka likes this.
  11. Rainmare Well-Known Member

I'm going to quess that the god from PoP is going to be Terris. cause Terris and Morrelle are both back, we interact with them on Halloween and at the Heroe's festival, respectively. (though in guises/anagramed names, not the actual avatars)

the only other god I can think of that isn't already here might be Karana.

4 new Avatars are coming. since we're going into the sea, and Prexus is already here, then the next major god I can think of that we encountered in PoP is him.

as to the Shissar Temple and Luclin...I don't think the Temple is is any condition to be teleporting anyone anyplace. considering it's a ruin and is buried upside down in the ocean. and Luclin still would be uninhabitable, as that all Jorlak did was glue the pieces up there together with Kera and Theer locked inside.

come to think of it, even if we DID manage to go back...and the nexus functioned...that's prolly just put us smack dab in the middle of Rohen/Kera's eternal battle. not a good place to be.

and Jorlak, the only versed Chronomancer the good guys had, lost his chronomancy after Age's End. so no more messing with time for him.

and if you look at the point that we see Kera's 'chronomancers' at Yelinak's fall, it takes like 6 of them to match jorlak in the tug of war for Lady L, so I don't think they are going to be pulling off any major chronomancy either without a Tear to seriously amp up their power.
  12. Meirril Well-Known Member

Well, don't forget there is/was a portal to the Luclin Nexus in the new(er) Chelsith zone. That could be an after effect of the shattered moon being shoved together with chronomagic. Other portals could open in the (near) future allowing access to...a maelstrom of time and space with two immensely powerful beings locked in eternal slumber. Or battle. Maybe both.

Now think about Luclin (the goddess of madness and secrets) having access to Theer and Kera when both are locked in a magical slumber where they are continuing their battle in a dream realm. You think Greig's End was a nightmare...

...or Seryn and Morel Thule could both be empowered by the new dreamers.
    suka likes this.
  13. Rainmare Well-Known Member

that was a reason I guess Terris as a possible god Ttobey animated. with Kera and Theer in thier enternal slumber/stasis/battle, that could very well be the boost Morelle and Terris needed to fully manifest themselves.
  14. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Terris Thule was fun in EQ1 she had a little snake on her wrist that bit when she attacked. :) I haven't done EQ2 Terris Thule yet.
  15. Shadowscale Active Member

yet? does that mean is still hope?
  16. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I really never know who is coming up on designers list.
  17. Loshal Member

I'm hoping for Lord Inquisitor Seru (even if he's become Coterie to survive and move around...I want a chance at his sword)!
  18. Kurei Hitaka Well-Known Member

A chance at his sword in your gut, maybe. Doubt he'd be an easy fight :p
  19. Xentin Member

Karana was already in game as an avatar. He was around for RoK and TSO.

[IMG]

Also the list of Avatars we have already had.

Innorruuk, Cazic Thule, Rallos Zek, The Tribunal, Bristlebane, Solusek Ro, Quellious, Brell Serrilis, Karana, Bertoxxulous, Mithaniel Marr, Tunare, and Rodcet Nife. New ones added in recent expansions are Prexus, Sullon/Tallon/Vallon and Drinal.
  20. Bloodguts Well-Known Member

Diseased Ratonga would be awesome to see again.