Request: Flying Broom Mounts!

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-Mynce, Jun 19, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

Kikiriki@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    This is what I would like to see, personaly.

Surfing = Good for males and females.
    Side-saddle = Female only
    Traditional = No.

Leave the boring stance out of it. Love the drawing though. :)
  2. ARCHIVED-Winter Guest

That drawing is super cute. :) You know, I personally prefer the side saddle look. It would look really funky for some races though - what of winged races, or races with big horns - would it make sense aerodynamically? To me, I'd see a fae sitting side saddle getting caught and blown off by the wind. As for the traditional stance, that would also look awkward with many of the races in my opinion.
    I think surfing would be the way to go, with the body turned forward at a certain angle. That would just make sense for all the genders and races, though I don't particularly see any one 'sitting style' as being more gender appropriate. VIVA VARIETY!:D
  3. ARCHIVED-CorpseGoddess Guest

Winter wrote:
    I would never use it if it were the surfing one, personally. I'm a traditionalist, and the surfing is just too Teen Witch for my tastes. I want to ride my broom old school, either front facing or side-saddle.
  4. ARCHIVED-Puck Guest

I support a flying broomstick over most of the other mounts in this game. I'm a traditionalist. Griffons, Pegasi, carpets, brooms = cool! Some of the other stuff... I'll pass.