Reilena's Signatures

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Reilena, Jun 15, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Reilena Guest

Ok.. newest sig.

I couldn't decide between purple and blue.... so i did both and let the player pick ^_^

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-Xyleah Guest

woot im so happy! thk u for taking the time to do this! i really do love it
  3. ARCHIVED-Reilena Guest

My latest project was a bit of a challenge. Doin a double sig is not easy but this was pretty fun!

[IMG]

I also did my first atempt at drawing in hair. Its not perfect, but it was fun.. here are the results on my newesr character, Elexia.

[IMG]
  4. ARCHIVED-Llieam Guest

Thank you for the signature! I love it =) You really do fantastic work.
    LL
  5. ARCHIVED-Reilena Guest

Newest sig request!

I was kind of inspired by her hair and the bow when i got these screen shots... think it made for an interesting color combo.

[IMG]
  6. ARCHIVED-Reilena Guest

Newiest piece.

Very sad to see hes the last of the Rat Pack (On venekor) But it was a fun sig to make!

[IMG]
  7. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Ooh, love that one, Rei...very, very nice!
  8. ARCHIVED-Reilena Guest

Thank you hun! A complement from you means a lot to me *grin*
  9. ARCHIVED-Reilena Guest

Heres the latest request! I looove these colors together.

[IMG]
  10. ARCHIVED-EQTTEQ Guest

You did a great job. I love it!
  11. ARCHIVED-Reilena Guest

So, a friend of mine made this beautiful render of one of her characters (i think in poser) and she asked me to make a sig out of it! Very cool project, i love her artwork so its like a special treat to be able to work on a piece for her ^_^

[IMG]
  12. ARCHIVED-Reilena Guest

Heres the newest sig I've worked on. Kallona was very patient with me, took a few weeks to get this out!

[IMG]
  13. ARCHIVED-nanaran Guest

Hi hun do u still need screen shots from me i gave you ones of Nanaran do you need ones of Kilaela?

14. ARCHIVED-Nighthowl Guest

Beautifully done... I did one for Kallona just a couple weeks ago, right after she got one from another artist then switched mains...
  15. ARCHIVED-Reilena Guest

Nanaran@Everfrost wrote:
    I never got the information you want on the signatures. If you could fill this information out for both characters I will be able to start working on your sigs =)

please fill this out for both:
    Character Name
    Class
    Server
    Guild
    Color Scheme
  16. ARCHIVED-nanaran Guest

I sent you the info few mins ago cant wait to see the sig
  17. ARCHIVED-Reilena Guest

Nanaran@Everfrost wrote:
    Hey hun, not sure your sending the info to the right e-mail because I didn't get it :/ rachel.larsen@yahoo.com is where it needs to go. And, now that i've had a chance to look things over, I need new screen shots for you, these are too dark. I would like to meet up with you in game to do this. Send me a tell ( antonia_bayle.elexia ) and i'll make an alt on your server to take these screen shots for you.
  18. ARCHIVED-nanaran Guest

tried sending a server tell it didnt work ill just say im ready
  19. ARCHIVED-simbi Guest

Showing off my new Sig
  20. ARCHIVED-rbarbehenn Guest

bumping this amazing sig artists thread... and showing off mine!