Reilena's Signatures

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Reilena, Jun 15, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Reilena Guest

***Taking Requests Again***

I make these things for my friends and anyone who requests it, in my spare time. So, I thought it would be fun to show them off and let you all know if you want me to make one for you, I'm available to.

Anyone requesting please e-mail me at rachel.larsen@yahoo.com
    Include the following information..
    Character Name
    Class
    Server
    Guild
    Color Scheme
    Any High-quality screen shots of your character

Or any other art work you might want used.
    Make sure you have permission before sending me other peoples artwork to use!

I will make sigs in 500X150 (other sizes can be requested)

Please let me know if your having someone else do a sig for you. I don't mind doing them when someone else is working on them too, it would just be nice to know. Its a little irritating.

Some recent sigs I've done...

500X150 (this is the size I'll be using from now on)

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-Seraphias Guest

Welcome new sig maker! You art is very beautiful. :D
  3. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Indeed, very nice work.
  4. ARCHIVED-Reilena Guest

Thank you ^_^ I hope to be adding many more soon.
  5. ARCHIVED-Atrixya Guest

OOOH! Very nice work Rei-Rei.
  6. ARCHIVED-AnimeBabe Guest

Rawr the Rei! Rawr!
  7. ARCHIVED-Celestiant Guest

Your work just keeps getting better and better. Good job, Rei!
  8. ARCHIVED-Reilena Guest

Okee, added another one and waiting on permission from a few others to put theirs up. and thank you all for the complements ^_^
  9. ARCHIVED-Reilena Guest

Heres one for Bodacious.. Couldn't quite find a way to sneak in the "Death Purple" .. but i think the blue flames and what not came out well =P [IMG] And one for Cheetanta... Love the character art selection for this one *giggles* [IMG]
  10. ARCHIVED-Reilena Guest

Did this one for Mystine of Venekor. Really like the color scheme she gave me to work with. :D

[IMG]
  11. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

I've removed Cheetanta from my queue, since you just finished a sig for him. :)
  12. ARCHIVED-Reilena Guest

*chuckles* Okay.. didn't know he was asking several people for one.
  13. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

They do that sometimes...we try to discourage it. ;)
    I actually suggested to him that since I wasn't comfortable with the possible copyright issues involved with making the sig as he requested it, and that he might want to check with another artist to see if anyone else was willing to take it on. By all indications -- to me, anyway -- he seemed ok with altering his request to include different graphics, so I added him to my queue.
    Perhaps it slipped his mind to let me know he'd decided on another artist, or maybe he thought he'd be able to squeeze two different sigs out of us. *chuckles* He probably would have gotten them both, had he let us know what he was up to! (I don't like surprises, LOL.)
  14. ARCHIVED-Reilena Guest

I didn't even think about the copyright issues with that one.. i just liked the character. What a fun representative for a Kerran pirate type :p And i defiantly don't mind working on sigs for someone when they have another artist working on them too, but its nice to know first. (I, too, do not like surprises.) I understand wanting options, but lets be fair to everyone and be open about what were doing, no use in hiding things.
  15. ARCHIVED-MMORPGwanderer Guest

Hugs Reilena,
    Thank you hun for the siggy. It's perfect!!!
  16. ARCHIVED-Reilena Guest

This one is for Denio. He asked for me to find something suited for an Assassin using "Darkish" colors.. so i couldn't decide which i liked better, I'll post them both and let him pick :D The artist that did the character pictures can be found Here [IMG] [IMG]
  17. ARCHIVED-Danson Guest

Wow awsome sigs, thanks so much for making em for me, now to decided which to use, both are amazing:)
  18. ARCHIVED-Reilena Guest

Your welcome! Glad you like it. :mrgreen:
  19. ARCHIVED-AnimeBabe Guest

<3 you SO MUCH for citing the artists Rei/Syr, you have no idea how frustrating that can be for an artist. :)
  20. ARCHIVED-Reilena Guest

Hehe yeah i know... i tried to ask him permission directly.. but he kind of dosent speak english so it made it a little hard, i figured that was the best way to give credit. and... Im on vacation untill July 9th, so i wont be taking requests untill then!