Reilena's Signatures

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Reilena, Jun 15, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Reilena Guest

New sig i made today ^_^

[IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-Reilena Guest

My most recent requested piece... She is an LSU fan.. thus the gold and purple. ^_^

[IMG]
  3. ARCHIVED-drinkmorecoke Guest

Oh, nice affect on the background - I like the bold color mix!
  4. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

Haha <agrees with Hazelle> That's a good one.
  5. ARCHIVED-Reilena Guest

Ohhhh kay...

So, updates! I reached 80 a few weeks ago, being the 6th defiler to 80 on my server... i was a slacker =( but at least I got there! And the guild has cleared all T1-T3 raid zones... next up.. Veeshan's Peak! (Can't wait *squee*)

So having accomplished all that (Not to mention Finals and spending time with the new boy friend *giddy*).. I had some time to work on sigs ^_^ Heres the stuff I've been working on..

[IMG]
    Had a fun time trying to keep the fiery sword and blue shiny things on the shield looking good.

[IMG]
    One for a fellow defiler ^_^

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    Couldn't decide which screen shot to use... so I made 2 =P

[IMG]
    This one is for Kanen's husband, keeping with the gold and purple LSU colors =P

Busy busy... and now the holidays are upon us! Woot! ^_^
  6. ARCHIVED-Kedo Guest

Very nice work
  7. ARCHIVED-Khaoz Guest

TY soooooo much... i LOVE them both. Now just got to decide which to use =\
  8. ARCHIVED-Reilena Guest

Thank you Kedo ^_^

And glad you like it Khaoz! I think theres a stickie up there that can help you figure out the best way to embed the sig too if the < img scr = " image link " > doesn't work.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I made this sig for someone and tried to e-mail it back to them with some suggestions on the screen shot but the e-mail says the user doesn't exist. So, I'm going to hope they check on the thread.

I had a bit of a problem with the actual screen shot but was able to come up with this. If you want something higher quality please let me know and I will be happy to make an alt on your server to take the screen shots myself. If you like the way it came out, then perfect! Hope you enjoy ^_^

[IMG]
  9. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Reilena, Talthor's sig is GORGEOUS, questionable screenshot or no! Simple and classy...very nice!!
  10. ARCHIVED-TebronEQ Guest

actually, thats perfect Reilena thank you very much, only thing i see is that i may have mispelled the guild name, its Honor Unbound hehe...
  11. ARCHIVED-Reilena Guest

Oh noes! Im aweful at spelling.. sorry about that. And the file is on my work comupter... i'll fix it and post again tomorrow ^_^
  12. ARCHIVED-TebronEQ Guest

hehe, not a problem, its awesome! i really do love it
  13. ARCHIVED-Reilena Guest

Ok... lets try this with out the spelling error ^_^

[IMG]
  14. ARCHIVED-feanorelfprince Guest

very nice work reilena, i wish i had your skills :)
  15. ARCHIVED-TebronEQ Guest

thanks, hadnt been able to get online for a couple days, looks great
  16. ARCHIVED-Reilena Guest

Sooo.. I'm back!

After taking almost a year off I'm back to EQ2. And what better way to make a come back than with a new character?? So here is her sig...

[IMG]

Shes a tiny Teir'Dal sea captian. Raised by Ayr'dal.. yada yada. shes lots of fun.

So this also means I'm back to making sigs! ^_^
  17. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Hey you! :D Welcome back, and beautiful new sig!!
  18. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

Welcome back! And, I agree. It's very serene!
  19. ARCHIVED-Reilena Guest

Heres my latest sig. I was given free range on colors etc. The whole high elf Necro thing kind of intrigued me. Hope the player likes it!

[IMG]
  20. ARCHIVED-shadowedwolf Guest

Reilena@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    I LOVE it! Awesome job. :) Thank you so much. I'll be attaching as my sig as soon as I have time tomorrow. Thanks again. :)