Ranger List By Upgrades

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by ARCHIVED-~Mercuic, Oct 7, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Echgar Guest

Sticky it is. :smileyhappy:
    Message Edited by Echgar on 01-16-200606:07 PM
  2. ARCHIVED-D3CLINE Guest

Thanks for stickying this! :smileyvery-happy: Although the op is a little out of date and missing a few things I use Vyaelin's links all the time. It's a great resource. :smileywink:
  3. ARCHIVED-Runewind Guest

Did the Feral Instincts thing ever get sorted out? I see it's not on the main list and there was apparantly some debate over where it fits. I'm just curious what line it's in. I'm not that high yet I just saw it on ogaming and it looked like a nice buff I just don't know what line it's in or if it's on it's own or what so I was curious. Thanks for your help and great topic!
  4. ARCHIVED-Serakk Guest

Level 64 Master II
    Choices are

Longblade
    Devitalizing arrow
    Focus Aim
    Selection

correct me if I'm wrong,recalling from memory as I just dinged and picked from them.
  5. ARCHIVED-Teksun Guest

Anyone interested in updating this to include 61-70?
  6. ARCHIVED-VT Hamlin Guest

I second that thought. I'm struggling to figure out what the 61 - 70 combat arts are and would greatly appreciate a quick list of the ones for Rangers.

Regards,

Hollyhock Morningsong
    Level 62 Ranger
    The Chosen
    Butcherblock
  7. ARCHIVED-Cronon Guest

Ask and ye shall receive.

(47) Natural Selection...........(61) Selection
    (47) Longshank...................(61) Longblade
    (48) Debilitating Arrow..........(62) Devitalizing Arrow
    (48) Backup Quiver...............(62) Reclaimed Arrow
    (49) Tangleflame.................(63) Emberstrike
    (50) Storm of Arrows.............(70) Rain of Arrows
    (50) Snipe.......................(64) Cover Fire
    (50) Focus Fire..................(64) Focus Aim
    (51) Forester's Noose............(65) Vines
    (52) Dire Blade..................(66) Ranger's Blade
    (52) Confusion Arrow.............(66) Confounding Arrow
    (54) Brutal Instinct.............(67) Killing Instinct
    (54) Stealthy Fire...............(68) Veiled Fire
    (54) Fatal Reminder..............(68) Mortal Reminder
    (55) Lunging Blade...............(69) Lunging Joust
    (55) Shroud of the Forest........(69) Cloak of the Forest
    (56) Triple Arrow................(70) Triple Volley
    (56) Improved Surveil............(70) Surveillance

Edit: Fixed Killing Instinct's level
    Message Edited by Cronon on 03-08-200612:12 PM
  8. ARCHIVED-Teksun Guest

Thanks Nars :)

This is GREAT :)
  9. ARCHIVED-Star Guest

Note Killing Instinct is a 67 lvl spell. Got bumped to 13 lvls instead of 14 so we didn't have to get a level without any spells.
  10. ARCHIVED-crumpledmonkey Guest

ok i am a noob ranger not a noob player but for lvl 14 master2 choices only one of those spells i can find that is hunters instinct. the others dont exsist.am i missing something?
  11. ARCHIVED-Star Guest

I believe that the OP was placed when the Arch -> Class -> Subclass system was still in effect. Hmmm... What options do you have now?
  12. ARCHIVED-Cronon Guest

To be fair, I believe I stole this from one of Khalan's posts who credited that he took it from somewhere else. Just spreading the information around.....
  13. ARCHIVED-crumpledmonkey Guest

my spells are:
    shadow leap lvl10
    reconnoiter lvl11
    bleeding cut lvl12
    hunters instinct lvl13 this one is ok
    lunge lvl13
    stalk lvl14
    some lvl 1-19 spells changed names with lu20 just need to know the new names
  14. ARCHIVED-Star Guest

You should only have 4 choices for the lvl 14 master selection, you listed 5... :/
  15. ARCHIVED-crumpledmonkey Guest

those are the spells i get from lvl10-14 i am only lvl10 now need to know which of those 5 are my 4 choices for master 2. making adept3 spells and looking to buy master spells. i am planing ahead but i dont know what my master2 choices are when i hit lvl14. the only one with same name is hunters instinct.
  16. ARCHIVED-Star Guest

10 Shadow Leap - A deadly attack that deals very high damage. It can only be used behind or on the side of the target while in stealth.
    11 Reconnoiter - Reduces the amount of hate that the ranger accumulates in combat.
    12 Bleeding Cut - A penetrating attack that deals significant damage over time.
    13 Hunter's Instinct - Increases agility, attack speed, and the in-combat movement speed of the ranger.
    13 Lunge - Deals damage from range and causes the target to bleed, dealing additional piercing damage over time. (This will be changing to a DMG + 4sec root with LU21)
    14 Stalk - Lowers target's hate towards the predator and places the predator into stealth.
    That's what I found on ogaming. I would go for Shadow Leap myself. The Master II will be better than your 24th lvl upgrade unless you get an Adept III for it. I always tend to go for the DMG CAs when I get Master II choices. Hope that helps.
  17. ARCHIVED-crumpledmonkey Guest

thanks again for the help. yes that is the info i have but which of the 6 are my 4 master2 choices.
  18. ARCHIVED-Kaleyen Guest

Anyone know the differences between Leg shot Adept I and Master II?

I'm only 42 but debating which master to take at 44. I already have Hidden Fire Master I and Blazing Thrust Master I. I ask because at 44 you get to chose a Master II skill, and since I already have two of the four in Master forms I was wondering which one out of the two to get.
  19. ARCHIVED-Man0warr Guest

I think Triple Fire is a master 2 choice at 44, I'd take that.
  20. ARCHIVED-Teksun Guest

It is. And back in the day there were many debates between triple fire and stealthy fire. I chose stealth and would again, especially with the monk like parry abilities of MoBs.