Raid Progression Halted due to HP Increase

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Xeryn, Sep 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irvin Active Member

Do you really not get this? You can't have your guild clear VP with one set of rules the have the entire rest of the server held to ransom while you debate about itemisation. The rules have to be the same for everyone. Right now no guild on this server is going to ever get their mythical. If you want itemisation then get all of disturbance to delete their mythicals and do them again with the new mob HP's. Then at least your argument would have some validity.
  2. Caul Shivers Active Member

I don't understand.

Why would you not want other guilds to have the same shot at this as you did?
    Why would you leave us in the mud on mobs you never had to do under the same conditions?
    Why would you not reverse the HP FIRST and THEN work on the DPS/gear progression with other guilds actually having fun instead of being stuck and frustrated and losing people?
    Any fixes (which may or may not happen) will take weeks, maybe months. Guilds aren't gonna survive that.

Reverse HP first.
    THEN work on the fix.

And everyone's happy.
  3. Irvin Active Member

Onra, you're not right. The HPs need to be returned to the way they were for T2 and T3 raid mobs when disturbance killed them. It's the only way to make this fair. Everything else is just waffle. I'm sorry you can't see this.
  4. Irvin Active Member

Get your guild to delete their mythicals and do them all again with the same mobs you are asking that the rest of us should have to do it with. Then you can bleat on about itemisation till your lungs burst. Asking the rest of the server to kill more difficult mobs than you did is doing way more harm to the server than my supposed rampant speculation. I'm done debating with you on this one, you are wrong. Pure and simple. I hope the devs listen the other people on this thread and don't get sidetracked by your itemisation derailment attempt.
  5. Monotone Active Member

They are all killable without mythicals. There are a few who don't even use mythicals since they are broken. The DPS we did on our first Druushk, and Nexona kills without mythicals is more than enough DPS to kill them both in their new form. How many times have you pulled Nexona and Druushk at this point?
  6. Irvin Active Member

No maths required. Mobs are harder now than they were when you killed them. Put them back the way they were, make it fair. Simple really, you seem to be struggling with it however, not sure why. Sort your "maths" out once the playing field is levelled.
  7. Monotone Active Member

What is not fair? We all started the expansion the same day. You had the same exact amount of time to kill the mobs as we did prior to the HP buff.
  8. Irvin Active Member

We pulled it for about 2 hours or so. Point is, if the mob hadn't been HP buffed we would have killed it because we had it down to 27%. Vindicate would have killed Leviathan if it's HP's hadn't been buffed. You can't change the game like this, it's just blatantly not fair on the guilds still trying to access T3 or get their mythicals.
  9. Irvin Active Member

Adding 40% HPs to a mob after a guild has already cleared it. Seem fair to you on a server like this?
  10. Irvin Active Member

T2 and T3 mobs need to be the same for everyone. They need to be the same as they were when you killed them. It's really that simple.
  11. Caul Shivers Active Member

We killed everything first time we went in there. We know the fights, same as you.
    Only difference is we leveled slower (work, kids, etc.) and started a few days later.

And something as arbitrary as starting two days later is causing us and other guilds to raid different content compared to what you did.
    That honestly seem fair to you?

I can't believe this is actually a discussion.

We don't want it easier, we don't want it harder, we want it the same as you had it.

You KNOW that any DPS fixes and gear fixes will take weeks. Or months. Or will never come.
    We all know it.

All we ask is that while we wait for the changes that may never come, the other guilds get to raid the content under the same conditions you guys did.

How anyone can be against that is beyond me.
  12. kitleez Member

If gear isn't fixed then certain mobs will be unkillable, unless they nerfed their hp by an extraordinary amount. I don't see them making change after change so let's try to get a change that will benefit every mob in the xpac.
  13. Monotone Active Member

Realize how many times raid mobs have been buffed in the past after only a few guilds have killed it? This is not new it has happened for years in this game. look at original VP. Hardcore guilds cleared it very fast, then they buffed the mobs. While I am on the side of the fence that says the HP buff was dumb it is a complete result of people complaining about solo encounters. They took that feedback and gave a bump across the board.

Other guilds killed Levi since the HP bump so that is a invalid point. As for you would of killed Druushk because you had it at 27%, while that is true it is also true you should have no issue killing it then. Sounds like there was no issue with getting the adds down, and getting DPS on the name. At most the only person who should ever die at all on the encounter is the tank.

Prior to the HP bump Druushk had 9,365,672 HP, and now has 12,829,687 HP so an 36.9% increase in HP.
  14. Irvin Active Member

There is only one hardcore guild on TLE. It's an incredibly silly thing to wait until the only hardcore raid guild on the server kill the hardest content on the xpac, then raise the difficulty of the content by increasing the HPs. The rest of the non hardcore guilds were already going to be struggling to kill mobs like Nexona, now it's impossible. It's stupid. Put it back the way it was then sort all the itemization stuff.

On TLE? Who?

The adds were fine, yes we will kill it, probably should have killed it on Thursday. The point is that if the mob had been the same as when you fought it we would have killed it.
  15. Venser Active Member

we had a 40min kill time on Nexona because of a shiny miss and a few unwarranted deaths. Nexona was going to be dead at 28min, still a long *** time.

just throwing that out there because some think it was a perfect pull for us. Nexona healed a lot because of a mistake we made.
  16. Inmotehp New Member

So this may seem off topic, but it has everything to do with the topic.

So I have my mythical. Do I use it? Hell no! Why is that? It's a pile of poo. No amount of DPS currently will allow it, Spirit Tap (Mystic), to work as it does on live. You are probably thinking that can't be. Well, it is. Reason for that is back during Launch of TLE and even during DoF we didn't have a mitigation increase on encounter mobs nor did we have a 20% decrease in heals.

This leads me to the second section of my mythical, which increases my wards ability by 30% that doesn’t seem to work. I'm not seeing 10k+ wards regularly with over 2500 ability mod and 100%+ potency, I still get 7k wards from Umbral warding, tooltip says 9531. I could increase it to over 3k ability mod and maybe it may say 10k. That should be the number I see when I press the key to cast it. However, I get 7625 and if I crit maybe 12k but most of the time it's 9k crits, if I am lucky.

Lastly is the useless proc that gives my group 15% double attack. Seriously, we haven't had double attack since they changed that ability to Multi Attack in SF or whatever expansion that change took place.

Original Mythical blue stats I would have taken over the crap they are now. Mine had 7% crit chance and 125 ability mod. I would have been OK with it if those stats weren't cookie cutter to every mythical epic there is. But alas I currently don't use it except to swap it in to cast ST and even then it's not worth using.

All in all rather than sitting here watching the salt of everyone here complain about the 40% HP buff to raid mobs why not try to get rid of the mitigation and heal nerf instead. That will solve a good portion of our issues with epics and increase dps and heals of the server's raid force. Then the issue of 40% HP buff can be relooked at if those changes aren’t good enough.
  17. Monotone Active Member

Not on TLE but on RTT which would of got same HP buffs. Nexona is easier than it was. You can kill more specimans than we did our first kill, thus less heals. The heals from specimans far outweigh the heals from shinies. We did more than enough DPS our first kill to kill with current HP.

You cannot say something is not killable based off a handful of pulls. By you saying you got Druushk to 27% shows it is killable. Keep the tank alive, kill adds, click statues, win.

Instead of asking for HP nerfs on these mobs join the other thread with input for gear progression. Mythicals are not some magical uber DPS increase. Especially in the case of broken mythicals that people don't even use. The other 20 slots > 1 slot in regards to getting a DPS increase to be able to kill a mob easier.
    Molly likes this.
  18. Irvin Active Member

No one is asking for a nerf. Just put it back the way it was when you killed it. That's it. Make it fair.
  19. Inmotehp New Member

So let me get this straight. You want a superficial fix to an ongoing issue that is and has been going on since they added the mitigation buff / heal nerf? Do you even understand that by decreasing Nexona's HP means increasing the difficulty or does that not compute with you? To be fair would be the devs removing the mob's mitigation increase and increasing the effectiveness of healers heals / wards / reactives / hots, by 20% for both. Because that is the amount that we ALL got nerfed for just at the start of KoS or just prior to it releasing. 3 million health would be nothing if those 2 factors weren't in play. And this entire post would be even more moot than it already is.
  20. Irvin Active Member

It's not just about Nexona, it's about all the mobs. It's about T2 Leviathon and how much more difficult it is for guilds to even get to VP now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.