Q&A Regarding SF International DD

Discussion in 'Expansions and Adventure Packs' started by ARCHIVED-Kiara, Feb 12, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-EQ2Magroo Guest

Update from DLGamer...they expect the keys from SoE within 30 mins...
    -------
    We just receive Answers from SOE, we are expecting to receive activations keys in less than 30 mins.

Or you still want a refund?

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards
    DLGamer staff
    -------
    Hopefully the key will arrive just before the patcher finishes downloading the expansion...
  2. ARCHIVED-Turb0T Guest

OK, I just got my key from direct2drive.com.
    It wouldn't work from my work PC, but did from my home DSL line.
    Got the activation key immediately.
    Am cancelling DLgamer order.
  3. ARCHIVED-VerkMahdison Guest

Steam: denying all knowledge
    DLgamer: stuck solid cant get to their site at all.
    D2D: contacted (After an astonishing run around I have to say) Customer Support who have so far completely ignored me.

GOING GREAT.... what else could I buy with 30 quid as Sony clearly dont want it....
    Hmmmm Aion..... about three WOW games? Age of Conan ...? No I shall remain loyal to Sony as they do to me--- no perhaps a little more then that might be best.
  4. ARCHIVED-themixmonkeyx Guest

VerkMahdison wrote:
    I submitted a support ticket 4 hours ago, and have recieved nothing
  5. ARCHIVED-janmystique Guest

Is anyone getting any patching to non-US servers? I am on Splitpaw and it hasn't patched anything at all despite a few attempts! I am not sure at what point it is meant to start patching; I never watched it so closely before!
  6. ARCHIVED-Kiara Guest

Update:
    Steam should be up and ready to go about 10am PST. Their offices opened at 8am PST. The dark elf got a little excited. Sorry about that!
    We're working with DL Gamer and will update you as soon as we have that info.
    We're also working with D2D to find out what's up there for those of you having issues.
    The EU servers are up, and the client patching is on schedule. If this changes, I'll let you know and I'll update as soon as the EU clients are ready to go!
  7. ARCHIVED-themixmonkeyx Guest

Thanks for the update
  8. ARCHIVED-Kiara Guest

Ellisandria wrote:
    I explained this elsewhere, but I'll explain here too :)
    The EU servers are patched and ready to go. The client has to be patched and that data stream is taking longer. As soon as that is finished, we'll let you know.
  9. ARCHIVED-ranga Guest

EU Servers will be up about 3 hrs after the US ones which are up now

And DL Gamer still hasnt sent out the key
  10. ARCHIVED-Xanrn Guest

So is Steam ever going to have Sentinel's Fate up.
    Because the new AvP game is looking inviting and costs less..
    So does S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat especially with the price reduction as a loyalty reward for owning one of the other S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games already.
  11. ARCHIVED-Ellisandria Guest

Kiara wrote:
    The EU patcher is now doing it's "thing". 3.91Gb (to my setup at least). Managed to get half way at whizzy fast 5.1Mb/second - now it's like a nudist trying to climb a razorwire fence. Le sigh
  12. ARCHIVED-Wingrider01 Guest

Ummudien@Guk wrote:
    it was posted a few above this one about what time, in about 45 minutes or so

Never heard of any of the games that you mention
  13. ARCHIVED-EQ2Magroo Guest

lol, so now I find that Hotmail.co.uk has gone down for my email address at least so I couldn't even get at my key if it had been mailed to me Somebody out there really doesn't want me to play this game.
    And there was me thinking they couldn't possibly do anything worse to Rangers than they have already
  14. ARCHIVED-Kiara Guest

Update!!!
    D2D has fixed their Aussie block. You can now purchase through them!
    If you have problems please poke their CS.
  15. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

16. ARCHIVED-themixmonkeyx Guest

Kiara wrote:
    I'm in the UK and they wont sell to me...and the CS hasnt contacted me once in 4 and a half hours!!
  17. ARCHIVED-Proud_Silence Guest

Getting this message on Direct2Drive, when trying to pay for SoF expansion:
    Error: EverQuest® II Sentinel's Fate™ is Country restricted on your IP.
    (In my EQ2 time i have always lived in the heart of Europe)
    Truly unbelievable poor execution of this expansion. Never had so much trouble getting a game or an expansion in the last 24 years...
    First you fail at delivering the physical expansion packs to anywhere except the US. Thought we're living in a high-tech Global world, not in the stoneage
    Now the Digital Downloads aren't working, how hard can it be ? Really...
  18. ARCHIVED-ranga Guest

DL Gamer website is still down. No key yet.
    Have the additional activation keys been supplied to them yet? If not, when are they due to be dispatched pls?
  19. ARCHIVED-Azol Guest

Still nothing on Steam. :(
  20. ARCHIVED-Proxopid Guest

Kiara wrote:
    Unfortunately, their CS is asleep. No reaction for almost 4 hours.