Public Quest and Fabled Fallen Dynasty Feedback and Bugs

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Chrol, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

that's unfortunate. as history would have it, perhaps a fresh set of newly invited eyes would be helpful?
    Lucus and Dabb like this.
  2. Finora Well-Known Member

Alright, I'm not sure at all what's supposed to happen with the new PQs, but I found I can not attack the mobs in Sinking Sands.

My merc can attack and the mobs can attack me (and kill me) but all I can do is stand around and heal my merc & myself.
  3. Finora Well-Known Member

Am I correct in my suspicions that one must be of the proper actual level range to participate in the new PQs and being mentored does not count?

I would also like to say some of the PQ mobs in higher level zones are in remarkably painful places if you happen to be a low level adventurer/high level crafter trying to do crafting things. In tranquil sea they are right in one of the only "safe spots" for low level characters to harvest in the zone. Could they get moved to the other side closer to Bladefin's bay where the of level monsters actually are?
    Prissetta likes this.
  4. Kuulei Well-Known Member

*checks her mail*
    /sighs
  5. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I've found two of the PQs and both were a bust for me.

The sinking Sand mobs were already up when I got there. I was searching on a level 66 monk so the level 50 mobs were grey. They were non-aggro, so I went back and mentored to 55 first time, 50 the second time. Both times the mobs were immune. I'm assuming you have to be in the natural range to actually get the mobs to attack/be able to kill them?

Second PQ I found was the one in Tranquil Sea. I went there with a level 95 trial heroic toon and she pretty much died on first smack from the mob :p Second toon I took there is a level 100 SK (only has 2m hp and majorly quested gear). She lasted a few smacks, but also died fairly quickly. Going to be hard to see how the PQs play out without other folks being there to engage the mobs (this being Test population issue).

OMW searching out other locations!
  6. Chrol Developer

It's supposed to work when mentored, but it appears it's only working for your merc. We'll take a look at this.

Can you give me the location of the PQs in question?
  7. Chrol Developer

They are heroic mobs so shouldn't be a cakewalk! However, I'll monitor their damage and make changes where appropriate.
  8. Finora Well-Known Member

Chrol, the troublesome PQ mobs in Tranquil Sea are at about 1131, 62, 1407 (flying above because I'm only 63).

There really aren't a lot of 'safe' harvest areas in TS/PS for low level adventurers so having even one made unavailable will make it hard.

If I run across anymore, I'll post locations but I've still only found the one in SS & TS.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  9. Chrol Developer

Thanks Finora. They've been moved elsewhere on the island.
  10. Finora Well-Known Member

<3 thank you
  11. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Are the merchants in place? (trying not give up any spoilers for those that don't want them lol)
  12. Dyeana Active Member

Just finished the Adv solo Fabled Fallen Dynasty instance. Few comments;

Hope there is a mission(s) associated with the zone. I really didn't find it before hand. Would be nice to have a way to get it if come to this zone directly. Other than knowing many of the mobs that would be there, hard to know is there something I am trying to accomplish, as many times it seems hard to find mobs to continue on to a final goal. This is an easy zone to bypass some mobs needed to get to the final mob so any direction to a path to look for might prove useful.

Tough little one, seems mobs almost all have kickback now. Some seem to have a slightly large agro range, which could use some toning down. No one mob in mind, but seems too many just agro for a bit too far away or down a hall. Hard to even get into the rooms to position one self without being Kicked out or forward.

Seems to be just a lot of leather drops at present, I hope this is to be expanded to include drops for other classes otherwise it will be a boring zone except for leather users or those wanting infusers.

Loved the number of new collections, but not sure I will visit enough to complete any if just leather drops/infusers. I did this first run on a Necro.

The zone is do-able at present but would like some refinement if possible.

Dye
  13. Kuulei Well-Known Member

I found something, but there is no PQ quest in my journal however I do see it on my mini-map
    I managed to kill 1 mob :p
  14. Kuulei Well-Known Member

I am stuck in instance on the last mob, Mistress Zhvari, Nizari'zhi, not sure what I am doing wrong to get auto-attacked for over 16 million in one hit:p
  15. Kuulei Well-Known Member

I ok so I need to figure out how to get those buffs off, all I saw was reduction of damage on her.
  16. Chrol Developer

Merchants aren't in place just yet.
  17. Chrol Developer

No missions for the zone. I'll take a look at the aggro radius for the advanced solo and the knockbacks, as neither were adjusted from the heroic version.
  18. Kuulei Well-Known Member

The knock-back along with the disarm, is pretty rough in advanced solo, so thanks in advance for checking the frequency and strength
  19. Kasa Well-Known Member

The Fabled Nizara, City of the Nayad (Heroic) is crazy hard, is it suppose to be so hard? What kind of gear is this zone made for?
  20. Dyeana Active Member

Checked out the PQ in Thalumbra.

Checked the map, Keystroke m for me before engaging a mob. Engaged one mob, and got a second agro. Died. Clicked m again before I revived to call up the map and get a message;

The window can't be hidden.
    To enable hiding of HUD windows, uncheck 'Keep Main HUD Window Visible' under Options > User Interface > Game Windows.

The message does not go away even outside the area until you change the options. Please correct so that it doesn't change the options.

The large area taken in Blightstone Barrens makes this area useless for doing quests/shiney collections in now. It is too large and encompasses mobs needed for various quests. Can we get these mobs to disappear when the PQ is not active? Unless in a full balanced group, you are dead with these mobs around when you are doing the solo quests. I definitely do not enjoy anything about this PQ. The mobs are too high as compared to the rest of the surrounding mobs, and all heroic. Makes too many areas needing to be avoided now if solo. Absolutely useless in a zone where the norm is solo players.

Almost would like a 'Not participating in PQs' Option somewhere under options that would leave these mobs invisible to the average solo player. I hope not all the PQs are like this where the average player can't even kill a single mob.

Checked out the Tranquil Seas PQ. Much like the other, die if you encounter any of the mobs. Definitely makes me want to opt out of doing any of these PQs, here on Test or once this goes live. Mobs are just too over the top for the area they are in. No enjoyment in constant dying if not in full group/raid. The same goes for Phantom Sea PQ.

Kasa, the original zone was for a well balanced well equipted group and was considered super hard at that. Maybe a little bit too hard heheeeee.

Dye