Public Quest and Fabled Fallen Dynasty Feedback and Bugs

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Chrol, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Chrol Developer

Hi everyone,

Please post any feedback, bugs and anything else related to the new Public Quest system and Fabled Fallen Dynasty content here.

Once again, thank you all for testing!

-Chrol
  2. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I went in search of the PQs and now my characters seem to be in the "crashing" zones :p
    Will be trying the agnostics hopefully on lower level toons later on today.

Posted this on other thread, but will add here (just in case :) )

On my run through the advance solo I had trouble on Madame Zhvari and her (almost instantly on pull) hitting for 6m+ slashing damage. Gave up after three tries, was my intention to return to it today, but ... stuck in Sinking Sands.

Where is entrance/portal to the raid zones? Portal in Mara lists the Advance Solo and Heroic instances.

Thanks for updates and zones!
  3. Chrol Developer

Are you stuck? You can send me a PM if so and I'll move you out of Sinking Sands.

Check her buffs before she attacks. Does she have any? She'll hit for massive damage if so... (And I don't mean you need to dispel her!)

The raids aren't available at the moment, but when they are they'll be accessible from the same portal.
  4. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Agnostic Befallen - Couple of things happened and I'm only in the first floor/well part of things (so basically the start).

The respawning mobs aren't giving any xp, I realize that was changed for the normal Befallen instance years ago. Maybe consider giving xp and not respawning to the mobs on the first floor?

Chat log lists that received "Ornate Crate of Goods" from Fallen Scholars Edgars. Nothing showed up in inventory and crate didn't insta-open. This was on a level 100 character so I imagine it's because rewards are set for lower level than 100 and game still rewards a crate but no actual goodies? (obviously guessing :) )

The Undead Jester disappeared once I jumped down the well, he's part of the zone-in quest, so can't be completed without that kill. I killed the spawning skeletons at the base of the well, but saw he was gone even before I finished the kills.

Will update as I progress through the zone.
  5. Xianthia Well-Known Member

You must have been replying as I was typing my start on Befallen Agnostic.

Thanks for reply.

HAH I'm stuck on three different characters because have been cycling through trying to find the PQs. Will PM you info, but I'm not worried since eventually will be fixed. Guess what I'm saying is if don't have time/get around to it, no worries.

She had one buff on her before I pulled, once I pulled I didn't look since death was so quick. (I don't remember what it was, but I don't think you mean that start buff, you mean buffs she has after pull.) Will try again later.

Thanks for the info on raid portal. Was being curious as to where they were.
  6. Chrol Developer

Actually Jamiss just fixed the issue causing zones to crash and will roll that out today.
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  7. Xianthia Well-Known Member

That's awesome news. Disregard my pm as my typing/sending messages seem to be on a time warp and being slow as molasses today :p
  8. Buffrat Well-Known Member

Can you enable test/beta copies from live?
    Uncle likes this.
  9. Chrol Developer

There will be no copies to test/beta at this time.
  10. Uncle Active Member

which means well be live beta testing this stuff soon (tm)
    Dabb likes this.
  11. Caith Developer

It means you weren't invited to the beta test.
  12. Uncle Active Member

oh didnt see a sign up for one i would have happly applied
  13. Ixian Active Member

Invites were probably handled privately to keep the quality of feedback high.
  14. endlesslove New Member

I have been having issues logging into beta, and if this is the case above, which is wrong I have been with this game since day one. that means over 12 yrs, how do I get this permission to try things out.
  15. endlesslove New Member

and a gold member since day one
  16. endlesslove New Member

another thing I have noticed off to the side says I am a new member, wtf, I am a allaccess member....whats up

let me in plz....
  17. Malleria Well-Known Member

The new member title is based on post count on these forums, not account age. You should be able to go into your profile and add a tag that shows you're all access if you so desire.

They also don't do beta invites based on account age.

Sorry for offtopic post!
  18. endlesslove New Member

thank you so much malleria, been along time since I been in here to post, mostly just read everything.
  19. yondii Member

Intended or BUG? Fabled Nizara Adv Solo: I killed the first 2 mobs that opened the door. I then got punted into the pool of water so I logged out waiting for call to home to be active again. When I logged back in I called to home and then tried to zone back into the instance. The first 2 mobs are no longer there and the first door will not open so Im locked out of the rest of the instance for 3 days.
  20. Chrol Developer

This will be fixed!