Producer's Letter Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by RadarX, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Maldek Active Member

I'd like to put a 'Thank You' in this thread to Kander for answering everyone's questions. The 13th xpac sounds exciting, and I'm very ready to ascend above-ground for some new level 100 content

And to the naysayers on reusing assets, whatever. Look around. You're playing a 'classic' MMO. It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that the 'golden age' of expansions with 12 overland zones are behind us. Be happy that the servers are still up, you can still login, and enough people still play the game to support a modest staff that is able to provide new content in some way on a pretty regular basis.
  2. Febrith Well-Known Member

I bet the Devs read these type of threads and have a giggle at the speculation (and make a few secret notes for the future)!
  3. Kander Developer

Yes. No.
  4. Livejazz Well-Known Member

WOOT! Underwater dungeon/zone coming!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!

No, really, I'm not reading Kander's post & jumping the gun, really, I'm not inferring anything about his post. I'm just sayin'.
  5. Kander Developer

I was agreeing with Feldon's sentiment. No, no underwater dungeons coming.
    Belenos, GrunEQ, Kalmaraa and 2 others like this.
  6. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

And aerial combat would be an equal nightmare, programing wise?
  7. Dude Well-Known Member

What!?!?! It's not going to be just a dungeon? An entire underwater zone? Awesome! :rolleyes:
    Siren likes this.
  8. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

I bet we all have to wear cloth, as there will be a metal, chain, and leather sink debuff from every mob. Oh and it's dark. No weapons, you carry lights. <.<
    Siren and Mizgamer62 like this.
  9. Tekka Well-Known Member

And only the Shaman underwater breathing will work. So you walk on the bottom of the zone AT ALL TIMES, the objectives, however, are all at the top.
    Ridolain_Kirkwall, Siren and Avahlynn like this.
  10. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

Dont forget rust!!!
    Avahlynn and Griffon Lady like this.
  11. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

[IMG]
    new mount; you sit inside it's head. It vomits you out for battles, swims down and gobbles you up (back to your seat) after battles. =P (and of course, you can breath in there. ^_~)
    XD I know, keep dreamin.

So, when will we get a glimpse of what the new Kunark zones are actually going to look like? (Before us waterbabies derail the whole lot into thinking it WILL be an underwater zone?)
  12. Bomba New Member

Hi,

Will it be available on steam? (as well as it's collector's edition)
    Griffon Lady likes this.
  13. Livejazz Well-Known Member

I'm choosing to interpret this as "no underwater dungeons coming in the near future, but possibly one coming 'soon'."

Cuz otherwise you're harshin' my buzz :p
    HaphazardAllure and Griffon Lady like this.
  14. Kalmaraa Active Member

Nice blunt and called it. No underwater stuff!
  15. keeks Developer

I can go add some water if you guys want...

...plz no
  16. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

Oh no... now every time we log in a digital bucket of water will dump on us. 0.0 /equips umbrella hat
    Belenos, Prissetta and Livejazz like this.
  17. Dabb Active Member

Kandar, I love you guys I really do, but can we PLEASE address the 0.0 zone bug this xpac? LOL pleaaaseee
  18. Livejazz Well-Known Member

That would be super-duper awesome, & even better if you could put a dungeon in it :D
  19. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

Don't mantees just hold their breath, and not breathe underwater?
  20. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Yes....but that's not a problem it's a feature! It's...uh... incentive to tackle mobs quickly. Yes.
    GrunEQ and Prissetta like this.