please stop sending me flowers

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Tokamak, Feb 12, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-simpwrx02 Guest

[p] It is the same as getting the special coupon for plat at xxx website when i get mail in my mail box I want it to be something usefull or have some relavence, I was fine with getting one didnt bother me at all, but every time i log in a have a new one in my mail box and the old ones are still there as well. The plat messages were pretty trivial as well but the devolpers went out of thier way to try to stop that, why did they just replace it with thier own spam.[/p][p]What is next am I going to be getting messages in my mail box saying that I should go check out SoE's new forums or maybee buy some SoE game that was just released. Sure this might be a littel extreme, but then again Hitler started with baby steps he didnt just dive into mass murder. Fascism is fascism no matter how you slice it.[/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-Mareth Guest

This is all a conspiracy to make every player familiar with the 'report' button on mails. It has to be.
  3. ARCHIVED-OneEyedJack Guest

[p]It's spam... /report it.[/p][p] Automatically gets deleted FTW![/p]
  4. ARCHIVED-nimrodblack_EQ2 Guest

[p]Devs.....[/p][p][ sarcasm ][/p][p]Please stop allowing me to see zero content threads like this one. Why do you allow lazy people to post to this forum? Please stop allowing these threads onto my unread list.[/p][p] I am reporting this thread as harassment on behalf of the Devs and I am petitioning that people who post this junk be taken out and shot....[/p][p]Don't worry...i won't put a rose on your coffin, i would be afraid you would "/report" me from 6' under. [/p][p] [/p]
  5. ARCHIVED-Tayros Guest

Agree! No more roses, please. They're piling up in a corner of my crapshack.
  6. ARCHIVED-Klulorto Guest

The more flowers, the better, I need 999. lol
  7. ARCHIVED-Jixx Guest

I agree they are getting quite annoying. One or two maybe but I hate having my mail thing up all the time if I dont feel like getting another flower. I'm not a qeynos warrior and rarely ever do I go near a mailbox. Please stop or make them available on the love merchants.
  8. ARCHIVED-LearysBrain Guest

I have been piling them onto my bed. ;-)
  9. ARCHIVED-InsertNeko Guest

Agreed, I've done this a few times now. Amuses me to no end.
  10. ARCHIVED-Kulssin Guest

Me too.. :(
  11. ARCHIVED-Isisalthea Guest

Put them on the bed and have a bed of roses to sleep on or just delete. No like it is gonna go on forever.
  12. ARCHIVED-KnightOfTheWord Guest

Unless you spend most of your game time in your mailbox, why not just delete and forget? :-?
  13. ARCHIVED-Selfea Guest

[p]It will never cease to amaze me that people can always find something to whinge about.[/p][p]Don't like Valentines day? Don't participate. Don't want the roses? Delete 'em. SOE did not intend for them to arrive each time you log in, and I'm certain they know that it's doing that. Why all the posts whinging that something SOE created for us to enjoy for a brief period is just a little inconvenient for the bah-humbugs amongst you?[/p]
  14. ARCHIVED-pandemonium73 Guest

You're kidding right? Ya freaking grinch, some of us don't get much mail and LIKE getting our roses, I got a ton sprinkled all over my house, before this ends I'm just gonna log in and out, over and over, to get more :) SOE loves me ) LOL If you don't want a bunch of roses, just don't click on the letter with the rose when you check your mail. If you leave the first one unopened, you won't get another. So what, you have to live with a letter icon for a few days, and hear that "boop" once when you log in, are you that precious and sensitive that this is a big hassle? Silliness!
  15. ARCHIVED-Koehianna Guest

You guys are ridiculous. Erollisi Day comes once a year, ENJOY IT! If you don't like the flowers DELETE THEM!!!!!!!!! Is that SO ******* HARD?! It's completely ridiculous that people can find the most miniscule things to scrutinize. Most people enjoy this stuff, otherwise they wouldn't put it in.
  16. ARCHIVED-erin Guest

Those of you who think we're being ridiculous should consider that not everyone is regularly by a mailbox. There I am, way out in EOF somewhere, and the mailbox icon pops up again. Its not even once a day, its once per log in!! Is it another stupid rose (for the 8th time?) or is it one of my crafting customers requesting work? I don't know till I go to a mailbox, somewhat of an inconvenience when you are out adventuring in the middle of the wilderness. Oh crap... another rose :( I can't just ignore the mail icon, because then my tradeskill customers think I'm ignoring them, and I'm expecting several orders right now, since they have told me they are sending them. So do I just quit adventuring for the week? Wow that makes erollisi day fun for me!
  17. ARCHIVED-pandemonium73 Guest

D
    Dude, "Way out in EOF somewhere?" C'mon!! Even for an evil character that can't use Keethin, there are mailboxes all over EOF!!
  18. ARCHIVED-Koehianna Guest

I agree with pandemonium73. Your customers can wait for a little bit, especially if they're sending you stuff by mail (since it already takes awhile for things to be mailed). If your customers were in such a hurry, like you make it seem, they would've met you in person and given you the stuff, not mail it. Even if your point is valid, think about how many people this situation applies to...
  19. ARCHIVED-Caliga Guest

Assuming they do this for just one week anyone with all their slots filled is gonna have 42 stupid roses. Sure you have to log on to each character for that to happen, but if you are a tradeskiller believe me, going toon to toon for a second happens everyday. It was cute on day one, it was odd on day two, by day three I just started deleting them.
  20. ARCHIVED-Caliga Guest

BTW, all you people annoyed at someone for being annoyed by spam are hypocrites. If getting the same letter over and over again is too small a thing to be upset about, then this post is also too small a thing to get upset about. Stop attacking him and go place your roses.