please stop sending me flowers

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Tokamak, Feb 12, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Tokamak Guest

[p]Please stop forcing this valentines crap down my throat. Its bad enough with the missus going on and on about it without you lot posting endless roses to a necromancer.[/p][p]There should be an npc that we could hail in game to stop this ridiculous spamming.[/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-Sebastien Guest

[p]That cursed rose is nothing but a thorn in my side, a constant and persistent reminder that I am.. alone... :cry:[/p][p]No but honestly, once was enough. ;)[/p]
  3. ARCHIVED-lmhotep Guest

Some people are natural born whiners...
  4. ARCHIVED-Ealthina Guest

I hit the "report" button as spam each time I get one.
  5. ARCHIVED-Tokamak Guest

[p] rofl :) good idea![/p][p]Im not whining (well, I blatantly am) but really toka is getting more love than I am at the mo... Not sure that I like where that is going...[/p]
  6. ARCHIVED-Etillchou Guest

they become irritating yes after a while :p report.. hmmz lol
  7. ARCHIVED-Clegger Guest

Same here.
  8. ARCHIVED-FairysTear Guest

[p]Feel free to send them all to meeeeeeeeeeeeee :lol:[/p][p] [/p][p]Lexee on the Blackburrow server [/p]
  9. ARCHIVED-Trillien Guest

Stop and smell the roses....:)
  10. ARCHIVED-Ishya Guest

i like flowers though
  11. ARCHIVED-Thunderthyze Guest

You DO realise that if you sacrifice them on your altars you get given 10g each don't you?
  12. ARCHIVED-Thunderthyze Guest

Only kidding! Yeah...please stop sending these out, it's annoying!
  13. ARCHIVED-Tokamak Guest

[p] Roses make my necromancer go blind.[/p][p]It is the roses, honest...[/p]
  14. ARCHIVED-steelbadger Guest

They made me feel loved... are you saying that EVERYONE is getting them? I feel used :(
  15. ARCHIVED-emeraldrock jr Guest

same here... 4 flowers is enough :)
  16. ARCHIVED-Galithdor Guest

Well you could ignore the mail and not get a rose again lol dont worry it will stop on friday :p
  17. ARCHIVED-Leafbringer Guest

The idea that the Valentines flowers are really bugging people is getting under my skin. Grow a pair. Grow a backbone. Learn how to use your delete key or learn how to decorate a house. Learn how to have some frickin fun. lol
  18. ARCHIVED-UlteriorModem Guest

[p] I suppose some folks are not happy unless they have something to complain about.[/p][p]The flowers are such a trivial thing to get upset over its kind of disturbing actually.[/p]
  19. ARCHIVED-Aioli Guest

[p]I have reported them all as spam and starting today I am also petitioning them as harrassment...[/p][p] [/p]
  20. ARCHIVED-livejazz Guest

[p]Well ... on one hand, I am getting a little tired of the flowers every day. On the other hand, they are somewhat useful as house decorations for any romantically-inclined Swashbuckler. & of course, if you're a Swashy, you're inherently romantically inclined -- it just comes from being as incredibly HAWT as we just naturally are.[/p][p]:-D[/p][p]Drat. I liked the old smilies, better :([/p]