Please fix the random game crashes when zoning, and otherwise.

Discussion in 'General Tech Support Questions' started by ARCHIVED-Juravael, Jan 18, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Juravael Guest

Got stuck waiting on the zone server trying to zone into the guild hall in New Halas.
  2. ARCHIVED-Pij Guest

Thanks for the tip with deleting the files, it seemed to have gotten a little bit better for a while. However it is like you said at full force again, I regularly have the "waiting for zone server" crash issue when zoning into prestige homes (namely Mistmoore Crags Estates and Felwithe Houses). I have also been kicked a few times to character select just after logging a character during the last month. These bugs are really annoying. Please also note that I have about a 300-600ms ping to the server as I'm playing on Crushbone from Germany (and no I'm not going to switch servers just because SOE can't handle high ping times).
  3. ARCHIVED-Juravael Guest

First log in of the day - I got booted back to the character select screen just after getting into the game. New Halas guild hall.
    I also want to note that when I logged into the FORUMS here it instead sent me to http://www.soe.com/en/community.vm