Player Studio items I've created

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Rawl, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Merriel Well-Known Member

I knew you were referring to the technical aspect, not the practical aspect, hehe. I was just pointing out that it's really not a waste if it turns out we can utilize the item in ways unintended, by allowing that wasted space in the technical aspect. :)

I think the variation without a towel is enough of a difference for them to approve it. It's not a subtle difference then. I am fine with the two towel version also. Of course, I don't know how much work it would be for you to make the one without the towel, and I don't want you to put yourself out too much to just have it get rejected again, but if it's not that much more work, I would appreciate you at least trying, or making another version with enough changes to make it different than the first. :)
    Gretel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Rawl Well-Known Member

I think this one may be acceptable as far as lowering the tri count which was in the revision request. So, do you all like this?

[IMG]
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

That works! :D

Uwk
    Rawl and Merriel like this.
  4. Merriel Well-Known Member

It's beautiful! :)
    Febrith, Rawl and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Rawl Well-Known Member

This is the one I asked them to proceed with since the Dev said to pick one since they are so similar. He also said he wouldn't approve a modification to this where there are no towels on the bar. In other words, this is it, if it gets approved.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Not "sufficient differences"? Must be a herald in the SCA in his off-hours... ;->

"Too Many Colors" Uwk :D
    Gretel, Febrith, Merriel and 2 others like this.
  7. Merriel Well-Known Member

Aww that's too bad. :(

I do hope they approve that one though.
  8. Febrith Well-Known Member

I agree, I really hope for this one sooner rather than later!
    Gretel, Merriel, Rawl and 1 other person like this.
  9. Rawl Well-Known Member

Do you like the gold rod, or would you prefer wood? Is this color okay?

[IMG]
  10. Febrith Well-Known Member

Oooh I love that one - it seems kind of Egyptian to me, I'd find lots of uses for that!
  11. Mystyrys Well-Known Member

ooo! I love the gold rod and color of the drapes too! Delicious!
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I'll say! The combo is beautiful! :)

Uwk
    Merriel, Rawl and Prissetta like this.
  13. Rawl Well-Known Member

I just submitted these "Baby Blue Wide Drapes (rev. 1) to Player Studio

[IMG]
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm, is the bar silver, rather than gold? Or is that just an artifact of distance? ;->

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.
  15. Rawl Well-Known Member

I changed it to silver by request. I hope that isn't a deal breaker :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Merriel like this.
  16. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

The silver is ok and may go with more decorating schemes, but I liked the gold better. :cool:
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Rawl and Merriel like this.
  17. Merriel Well-Known Member

I agree with Prissetta. Maybe they would allow you to make a green, or brick red color, with a gold rod or are they going to give you a hassle about a revision of the same item on these too? :/
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Probably. I think he'd have to change the design as well, if nothing else. :-/

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.
  19. Rawl Well-Known Member

It is too bad the communication between the Player Studio creators and the devs is not very good, It mostly is a one way communication line, that is to say they communicate with us, but we can't readily communicate with them. If it was a real 2 way communication, I'd ask whether he'd approve additional variations in colors and detailing designs for these drapes. Without it, spending the hours it takes to make changes may be wasted time where I could be creating something else that may have a better chance of being approved.
  20. Rawl Well-Known Member

I just submitted the Narrow Baby Blue Drapes to Player Studio:
    [IMG]