Parses! Named ones only! - fun bragging

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by ARCHIVED-Dragonsviperz, Jun 3, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-MystaSkratch Guest

that means you got an extra 30% from you too!! Served!
  2. ARCHIVED-SmEaGoLLuM86 Guest

3. ARCHIVED-Griffonage Guest

So my first T7 raid was an MoA 4 pickup raid.....I'd post the parses, but they are too embarrassing....not because I represented Assassin's poorly, I topped the DPS chart 9 out of 10 fights...even in fights where i died 2x.

Its just that the raid makeup was poor, the tank didn't have a chance of holding aggro, no dirge or coercer or assassin or swashie in his group to help with aggro, so I let my poison run out...switched to defensive stance and autoattacked....when I'd drop down lower than top 5 I'd just cast Malignant mark up jump back up to the top 5.....then in the last 20% I'd lay on the heat and take the top position and often die....anyone who even remotely thought about DPS would get turned on and squished.....I was on my 2nd set of equip before I employed the methods just described :smileysad:

After a while, (couple hours) we got raid equipped zerker to take the place of the SK, the zerkers aggro management was much better, but i could still pull aggro....when literally 1/4 of the raid LD'd at the same time, I got moved to the MT group and could help him keep aggro, which allowed me to go safely from 500-600 dps to the 900 range (I was monitoring live with the mini parser up...only way I could stay alive). I was still holding back but, at least the aggro wasn't bouncing to the wizards every time they cast fusion.

after loosing the 6 toons, we didn't have the dps to finish it....everyone went out of power and wiped 1 named before the end....at this point i had 4 hourse before i needed to be up for work so I had to graciously bail out....not sure if they refilled the raid and finished it or not.
    Message Edited by Griffonage on 07-11-2006 09:27 AM
  4. ARCHIVED-Mordacion Guest

Bah, i need to go dig up some old parses if i haven't deleted them
  5. ARCHIVED-pczryan Guest

i would post some, but snark usually out dps me =/
  6. ARCHIVED-Griffonage Guest

Ok So turned around and did a sucessful MoA raid last night.

Again, I'm parsing my stuff so non-raiders have something compare themselves to....most of use won't ever see Scratch and Tig's equip much less wear it.

This time we had a tank that could hold aggro for the most part....we wiped when we DPS'd too hard the first try....no Dirge or Coercer, just me handing the zerker hate on a plate.

I have 33 AA's STR line, melee crit - Perfectionist Working towards spell crit......I think I might have beaten the ranger with Full AA, maybe not /shrug

The Ranger was nicely equipped with raid level gear, prolly more Master's than me....and more skillz

[IMG]
  7. ARCHIVED-MystaSkratch Guest

I bet if you had your spell crits maxed you would have probably out dps'd him.. it might not effect a lot of things right now, but the main things it does effect (Mark, poison) are 2 of the most significant portions of damage for us. I regularly have Grandmaster's Caustic crit for over 1600 with capped INT (I know, that's an extreme case, but my point is that your dps will go up a lot when you have your spell crits too).
  8. ARCHIVED-Mordacion Guest

Can't wait to finish off leveling alchemist for wurmslayer and start churning out my own grandmaster poisons to take more advantage of my spell crits. As it is now I'm always stuck running mental breach cause i rarely get power regen
  9. ARCHIVED-Siclone Guest

Can I ask a noob question, them screen shots look like they are all generated from the same software, is that an EQ2 game function? or 3rd party software. if it's not a hassel how do you parse?
  10. ARCHIVED-Griffonage Guest

3rd party software called: Advanced Combat Tracker
    its fairly simple to set up....

Speaking of which....is everyone else experiencing the problem where pasted parses ingame no longer display properly....the new line function doesn't seem to work after the update.
  11. ARCHIVED-MystaSkratch Guest

Yea it's just like a big paragraph now, kind of annoying lol
  12. ARCHIVED-Griffonage Guest

yeah...much more difficult to read....oddly the chat bubble above my head still displays properly
  13. ARCHIVED-MystaSkratch Guest

We have a channel just for parses, so there's no bubble :smileysad: But usually my name's not too far from the beginning of the paragraph, so I can live with it for now :smileytongue:
  14. ARCHIVED-Griffonage Guest

yeah my guildies have one too for when we're not in the same group.

hmm now theres an idea....game wide assassin parse channel

call it AssassinACT or AssassinParses
  15. ARCHIVED-MystaSkratch Guest

Yea, that's kind of a cool idea... any of you can /joinchannel Nektulos.Assassinparse if you want, and show how bad you can own Tigruz!
  16. ARCHIVED-Dragonsviperz Guest

Broken atm.
  17. ARCHIVED-thebigtime Guest

Here are a few named from Lab run then full zone parse of the same run.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

37,000 damage from beating #2 by 1.5k million damage...that was my goal =/
  18. ARCHIVED-thebigtime Guest

Here is a full zone Halls of Seeing parse, my goal for this one was 2 million more damage then #2

[IMG]

As you can see I missed my goal by 109k damage =/
  19. ARCHIVED-Griffonage Guest

So I'm curious how you've chosen to spend your AAs, would you mind sharing? I'm thinking its a different path than Scrach. The reason being, your merged Crit Rate for the Raid was 20%, while Scratch's DT merge on page 2, showed a crit rate of 27%, that margin for these sample sizes makes me suspect a difference in chosen AA's.
  20. ARCHIVED-thebigtime Guest

My aa spec is currently 44481 str, and 4448 int, with the last point in sta.

I assume skratch has the exact same AA's save for the 50th point, the discrepancy in crits is probably due to 1) weapons 2) how much bow is used 3) and probably most imporant, how much elixir of tactics was used (the 4% melee/ranged crit potion).