Parses! Named ones only! - fun bragging

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by ARCHIVED-Dragonsviperz, Jun 3, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Riversideblues Guest

dont have the SS, but 2150 on the cube ravasect eyeball mob

best
    group
    ever ;)
  2. ARCHIVED-Dragonsviperz Guest

You suck Tangarth! You had the illutionist, dirge, and pally for buffs, while I had the inquisitor only! I did hit 1700dps though....
  3. ARCHIVED-Zeroue Guest

Tigruz you leet noob....i was on a 2 week break.....i come back and find you left my server! I hate you! Anyways, I will see if I can get a parse or two on here soon.
  4. ARCHIVED-Fahrenheight Guest

most 1337 parce ever!

[IMG]

lol, funny stuff =P
    Message Edited by Fahrenheight on 06-17-2006 02:28 AM
  5. ARCHIVED-pczryan Guest

you photoshop edit that didn't ya? ;p
  6. ARCHIVED-Snarks Guest

man dont post [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn]ty parses of me shrinks my e-pe
  7. ARCHIVED-Fahrenheight Guest

lol w/e, was just one of the misc failed MO pulls, all our dps blew
  8. ARCHIVED-MystaSkratch Guest

This is that epic mob in Nizara, we kept it x4, and Ishbu was dead the whole time, cuz he's an afk slacker. 16 minute fight! lol I had to switch between damage and power regen poisons a few times, but I managed to get 1k dps anyway!
    [IMG]
  9. ARCHIVED-Sollum Guest

Where can I download a parser from please?
  10. ARCHIVED-Sanju Guest

Search google for Advanced Combat Tracker.

I'm gonna have to dig out all the parses that I beat Tiggerz. =)
  11. ARCHIVED-Dragonsviperz Guest

Hush troub. Don't show your leet uber parses or you'll get the troub dps nerfed!
  12. ARCHIVED-Tokamak Guest

Hehe - I have a parse of toka maintaining .85k dps for 40 mins :) Had to back off to give mt a fighting chance..
    Loving sassin dps - keep rocking folks!
  13. ARCHIVED-Griffonage Guest

Did HoF last night for the first time got my hat and MoA updates, it was cool.

I'm going to post my parses of the names, figure it might be nice for more "Average" non-raiding assassins to share notes.

Not that I don't like seeing you guys hit raid mobs for 1700dps....but the rest of us won't be doing that any time soon. :smileywink:
  14. ARCHIVED-Griffonage Guest

Here's my first HoF run, had a great group...I consider myself an average non-raiding Assassin gear wise...have mostly crafted equip...2 T-fangs for weapons. nothing special like the other posters.

This run was made while I was lvl 68.

Edit: I thought I'd mention I have 32 AA's Spent on Max Crit and Perfectionist.....working the Int Line now.

[IMG]
    Message Edited by Griffonage on 07-05-2006 07:30 AM
  15. ARCHIVED-MystaSkratch Guest

This is a full run through Deathtoll, minus Cruor. Although I'm sure Ishbu was doing something else... Me > everyone else! :smileytongue:
    Oh yea, and 1574 crit hits FTW

[IMG]
  16. ARCHIVED-Dragonsviperz Guest

I came late, real late....
  17. ARCHIVED-Skratttt Guest

Hmmm this thread is kewl.....i dont feel too bad bout my numbers in labs anymore :p

BTW Lozzy is nother guildy assassin (he parses 60+% of time higher than me....yeah i should get better at this!!!)

Lord V and his loving aide hahaha

[IMG]

First one is best of the night.....

[IMG]

Gota thank my groups and the trouby that makes this possible without me geting aggro and dying over and over and over(oh wait that does happen still once in a while :( )

Message Edited by Skratttt on 07-08-2006 02:25 AM
  18. ARCHIVED-whytakemine Guest

Well if we're doing non-epic, I want to play too! :)

[IMG]

I couldn't figure out how to show just me and Ishtaran, so I edited out everyone else's name.

I'm geared mostly in legendary/treasured, one piece of fabled (relic boots), t-fang and grizzies for weapons, 42 AA's, and just under 50% of my spells master/adept 3.

The fight only lasted 31s, and the poor ranger must've been asleep for the first 22s. I got a crit on decapitate for 14k, which was a pretty big chunk.
  19. ARCHIVED-Ishbu Guest

You keep posting things like this and Im going to make you stay out of combat to CoH people, update the dkp sites, and deal with the stupid apps who dont know whats going on :)
  20. ARCHIVED-Riversideblues Guest

you got 30% of that from me....

how did i heal 1296??? hmmm.... maybe i dropped my heal status thing