Panda, Panda, Panda: Checkout Line

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by Evilary, Sep 26, 2023.

1. Ghostouls Well-Known Member

Once again, does no one at DBG have ANY common sense. One Acorn at a time for an entire server. Eventually we will all get it, that is not the point. They say to look for the Acorn in Archer's woods. The woods typically have more than one tree. There are many other of the same type of trees in these woods. Why would only ONE tree have ONE Acorn. Makes no sense.

Everyone hated it when they had that old quest in The Feerrott, where you had to wait for an item to spawn to get a robe.

There is a line that has formed on Maj'dul. Right now including my self there are 27 people here waiting on one Acorn. At 7 minute per Acorn wait time that is 189 Minutes, 3 hours and 9 minutes... Really DBG? come on!!!
    SolarFaire likes this.
  2. girney Active Member

i hope everyone took it as sarcasm including the devs
    Bhayar likes this.
  3. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Let's face it--the whole thing is nuts.
  4. Kloo Active Member

I never thought I would have to stand in line to get a quest update. This is really silly!
  5. Denmum Developer

It was an error that had the chest deleting itself after a player harvested it. It was supposed to stick around so anyone who needed it could snag it without having to wait on respawn timers, and it is being fixed on the fly now.
    Breanna, morderir, Beee and 8 others like this.
  6. Evilary Well-Known Member

I ran by earlier and there were close to 10 people waiting in line. At 6 minutes a spawn, that last person in line is going to be there an hour. Who would have thought an hour wait for a single update for a "fun" event was fun it's crazy.
  7. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

Omg, thank you.

8. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I really hope this is fixed by the time I get back on. . . . . ((**like I have always said . . . . the COMPANY should hire people that actually PLAY THE GAME and ENJOY IT. . . . not a bunch of paper pushers and money hungry conglomerates**))
  9. Krafoogoo New Member

Hopefully hotfix asap
  10. Feara Well-Known Member

Do you ever get the feeling that if this was a building instead of a forum that they would burn it down?
    Pixistik likes this.
  11. Bhayar Well-Known Member

You are the best, Denmum. Thanks for jumping all over this. And it's working. Filter for gear apparently is "Botanical' or "Advent"
    Jinksie likes this.
  12. Fix Luclin New Member

It's an MMO not a single player game... god forbid content is tested on multiple toons to ensure working correctly. Least they got it fixed quick!! Can't say the same about alot of other busted content this expansion/GU.
  13. SolarFaire Active Member

Again, why was/is it not a group update as in years past?
  14. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Are you willing to learn game programming and move to San Diego to be part of the dev team, then?
    Manafizzle likes this.
  15. Roxtar Member

That's all good that it is being fixed. Please understand that when contested items are in the game it causes problems. I lost three members of my regular group to getting angry about the contested zone. Now with this mishap we have a guild member under review for getting into an embarrassing exchange of words in an altercation about waiting their turn for the acorn. Then vulgarity was exchanged. Not what I wanted to deal with tonight.
    Twyla likes this.
  16. Blambil Active Member

That's not the problem. It's a financial one. They aren't funding enough devs at the moment to handle the workload. Too few people being asked to do too many things; seen it many times before...

I'd love to work there, life-long dream, but there's no open positions AND they couldn't afford me. :(
  17. Yaone New Member

Et sinon 4 caisses de housing? ou sont passé les 5 autres? Moi c'est ce qui m'intéresse surtout les ornements blanc aussi mais 4 caisses seulement c'est quoi cette arnaque?????
  18. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Not being able to hire new devs does not answer my original question of whether or not you'd be willing to learn game programing and move your entire life/family to San Diego to work there. I'm well aware of everything that is going on. Everyone says they want to help out to improve the game, but it's much easier said than done to learn how you could even begin to help out in the first place.
  19. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

Une erreur?

Or maybe there aren't nine weeks of quests this year?
  20. Taled Well-Known Member

Nope. Renewal Rune: Blissful Thought requires week 9 to be completed; As does Renewal Rune: Critical Thinking, and the blue Expedience (not Red, despite it being the better option), Force Projection, and Shadowed Ethereal: Heroic Expertise & Heroic Critical Thinking. Possibly others, but I got tired of looking.