Ossuary: Choir of T'Vyl[Event Heroic]

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Jodiph, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Xenord Member

And that's defieler said, who have 38% spell doublecast and 240casting speed, with 57ma, 74 haste and 553dpsmod. You lol
  2. Vasco Active Member

Xenrod my friend, time for more vodka and to send this puppy back up top. Devs, throw us a bone here! Then we'll send some of this vodka your way!
  3. Xenord Member

try to type smth funny
    my companionbear jokes better
  4. Xenord Member

Any feedback from devs?o_O
  5. Gninja Developer

The only changes that were made to legion was the buff amounts he gained were lowered and the bug where the damage increase didnt reset when the fight reset was fixed. There is no reason why the fight would have become harder than previous.

The one add in the second named encounter going invis is intended. There is a way to see him when he is invis but we will load it up and double check it. The fight is intentionally left vague in terms of hints on how to handle the fight. While we are checking it we will double check everything in the encounters start to finish to double check they are working correctly and adjust difficulty where needed.

As a side note please stop with the personal attacks... You've been warned! :)
  6. Vasco Active Member

I love Russian humor! Another drink then!

Also thanks for double checking this again. I'll churn the grind wheel again see if I can get anywhere.
  7. Stike Member

We usually have a 25-30mil dps group we run, would love to try this zone, but after reading the thread, going to still wait til it is fixed even with a decent dps group. If the top 1% on server cant even scratch this zone, why bother. Personally I think its a waste of time/dev resources to have even created a zone this hard if 99% of your paying population isn't even going to see it or attempt it. Not saying nerf it into PUG status, but scale it down enough to be actually beatable with the effort the people have already put forth in this zone trying to kill it and giving decent feedback regarding it.
  8. Vasco Active Member

The fight is so vague and the fail conditions are so high for the first fight. Even if the fight is working properly, most are probably not even getting by the second set of adds because they have no idea what the fail conditions are. Most pugs will quit and stop bothering trying to figure out the mechanics. I've put in probably close to 20 hours in this place and still getting nowhere. I run only one healer and after a certain point, my group just keel over because of one shot AOE.

If this fight requires a regular healer and a shaman, then just tell me now so I can quit coming to this place.
  9. ZUES Well-Known Member

Thank you Gninja. You guys are doing a great job! Still the best darm MMO ever made. Plus the way you guys communicate with the player base here in the forums is second to none.
  10. Xenord Member

So, can you say me please, why on kill with 17 or 16 skeletons and buffs aoe hits around 1.2mil, and other day the same aoe hits around 2mil with 8 skeletons and buff? I can not explain this with anything except a fix
  11. Xenord Member

We tried it with 4 healers 30.01. Oneshot AOE, all the same. I just don't know shaman, which can ward 5.5mil aoe.
  12. Vasco Active Member

I think I mentioned in one of my earlier post that the dmg were inconsistent across the board. I could do exactly the same thing on 3 fights and I'd receive different dmg on all 3. Without hints or emote, I can't figure out whether or not if its a failed condition and is intended, or if the fight is completely bonker.
  13. Xenord Member

May be to pass this event players need to kill no designated "code" number of piles sk and sp?) And, sure, code is rolling. I feel like an adult who can not solve the riddle for child))
  14. Cian4ik Member

15. Неуязвимый New Member

Musketry ВВ1 СОСУАРИЙ
  16. Vasco Active Member

Well, at least we know if can be done. Now we just need the right setup, 2 monks, 1 fury, 1 templar, 1 mystic, 1defiler.
  17. Cian4ik Member

18. Rise New Member

2/6
  19. Xenord Member

Absolutely moronic zone. 2 TANKS IN HEROIC ZONE? 3 HEALERS IN HEROIC ZONE? HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH IT?!
  20. Galvanic New Member

So Xenord, to 'get back at the dev's' you should post the strats on the zone so everyone knows how to do the fight :)