Ossuary: Choir of T'Vyl[Event Heroic]

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Jodiph, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Mogrim Well-Known Member

QFE.

Nothing causes wipes on the 2nd named quite like Ubis failing to appear.
    Galvanic likes this.
  2. Mogrim Well-Known Member

Also, we found that Ubis was really somewhere about 400 meters away one time when we wiped. Almost like he appeared in a wall and couldn't path and then just started killing.
    PandaBear likes this.
  3. dkpc1983 Member

Ubis didnt appear cuz he didnt actually hits your tank when tank running avoid skill.
    He will appear when he actually hit you via stoneskin or death prevent skill or your corpse.
  4. Duele Active Member

Confirmed.
  5. Galvanic New Member

Not sure exactly how to read this. In the game logs the tank sees "YOU are hit for 6+million piercing damage" when Ubis is invis to everyone. The tank dies, so not sure how it isnt hitting the tank if the tank is splat. When he isnt invis to the player that is suppose to pull him out it says "Ubis hits you for 6+million piercing damage".

Regardless, its broke. Hopefully it will get fixed. In the meantime, we'll try to survive without running avoidance when he goes into the shadows.
  6. Xenordd New Member

Initially, when Ubis was seen only by one char, he get some sort of buff for one attack with 200wdb. He gets this stack when becomes totaly invisible for everyone (now it a 10 sec interval when emote says someone can see him, but really he cant yet). If tank avoiding hit's from Ubis he dont discharge this buff. There is some timer for this buff (10-20 sec).
  7. Rondo9 Active Member

When someone dies on Lazon, is there anyway to remove that tick of malicious teamwork off? or is it a wipe? We noticed a couple of times that the buff would just disappear and didn't seem to be removed from dispelling.
  8. Mogrim Well-Known Member

It is going to be crazy hard to kill if you have a death or two. The group I ran the zone with was able to kill Lazon with 1 death, but never more.
  9. Kham Active Member

Why is this still a thing. a fury can solo heal this zone with a zerker or guardian tanking if you use a brigand with blinding dust.

35 second aoe. blockers and how do they work.
  10. Galvanic New Member

Legion of Many is re-broke. Same bug as before with his damage not resetting.
  11. PandaBear New Member

Legion

1. Find a spot where you will get minimal knockback.

2. Adds spawn at 89%, 69%, 49%, 29% from memory. When adds spawn tank should be stacked or use a stoneskin

3. If any of the adds die before the next set spawn you will get a "spirit add" ADDED to the next set. If you do get one, target it and kill it ASAP!

4. Burn the adds down to a level where each ones HP is low, but not dead. When the new set spawns kill the old set ASAP.

5. Rinse and repeat until around 20%, then the named will start to hammer the tank and you use whatever you need to keep him alive as required. Death Prevents, Stoneskins, Spirit Tap, DG.

First time I killed it on my Guardian I even had to use Dragoon Reflexes for the last few % as I was out of everything else. Like anything, with practice it became easier after each successful kill.

Not giving away the other two, but someone mentioned UBIS disappearing...that is part of the encounter and there is a way to get him visible again before he wreaks havoc on your group. /somethingorother

Hope this helps.
    Gninja likes this.