Ossuary: Choir of T'Vyl[Event Heroic]

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Jodiph, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Jodiph Active Member

Legion of Many seemed to bug out after 2 pulls and his aoe began hitting for 3.5mil as soon as we engaged the fight. The two prior pulls it was hitting for 200k.
  2. Luhai Active Member

I can confirm this. Although he seemed to properly reset after a wipe, his auroattacks an AEs got worse with each pull.
    We gave up when he started oneshotting the group with every single AE. At this point his autoattack was doing more than 2 million damage to me.
  3. Gninja Developer

Will check on it
  4. Trak Member

Can confirm, goes crazy mode after a few minutes.[IMG]

[IMG]
  5. Gninja Developer

I am seeing the same issue you guys are reporting. I have no clue why it is happening but I am debugging it. Will try to get a fix worked out asap.
  6. Bloodguts Well-Known Member

The boss just wrecks you when you push him past 80% and the adds spawn.
  7. yanglee New Member

It still didn't get reset after failed pull, hitting like 3-5m each.
    And after adds spawn hitting so hard too, Is this intend or need fixed?
  8. TrulyVexed Active Member

There's a similar issue on the final name in Sanguine Fountains, occasionally doesn't reset properly if you wipe, you can see he still has the stacked increment of Blood Infusion, have had to pull him and evac to get it to reset.
  9. Galvanic New Member

As of today 12/17 this is still happening. It might be that "spiritual downfall" isnt being removed after the wipe, or he goes to max 'strength of the legion'. In any event, its annoying having to zone out and back in and clear trash cause of this bug.

Thanks
  10. Gninja Developer

I am still trying to figure out the cause on this. Sorry its taking so long, its a tough one.
  11. GIndotto Well-Known Member

@Gninja - What I noticed was that the bone piles after the mob did a little Matrix \ Glitch \ Reset (not during combat, just on its own while we were waiting for sickness) were flashing green suddenly, the same as the Legion adds had radiating from their feet when they eventually popped (when you ignored the bone piles altogether).

Not sure if maybe it's applying that radiating effect, which may or may not then apply additional stacks to the main mob, onto the bone piles prematurely and in the background the main mob is getting stronger, and stronger once the bone piles pop? No clue, that's just what I noticed different between our first pull (no green substance on the bone piles, only on fail Legion adds) and after it bugged out on our third or so (suddenly green substance under the bone piles immediately upon spawning, before fail condition).
  12. Galvanic New Member

Just curious if groups are finishing this zone in its current state? I have yet to be in a group that lasts past the first set of adds....
  13. Genghes Active Member

I'm going to try it tonight, I'll let you know of our progress
  14. Moooony New Member

Any update on this place? Been bugged since release.
  15. Spira Member

Fix this zone please?
  16. Gninja Developer

I do believe some speculative fixes went in last week. Give it a try and let me know how it goes.
  17. Vasco Active Member

I went in earlier to check. Basically got as far as last time. Spawn the boss, kill the 4 skull piles then dips down the boss. A few minutes in, all the sudden I get hit with 1.9 mil and 1.8 mill back to back by an add of some sort. It had a different name than the boss. Ate right through my death save. Had assumed it was still bugged and left. Will go back in later and will use temps more liberally see if I can get through it.
  18. Vasco Active Member

*In his best Gary Cole voice* Yea, I think we need to look at this again. It's not fixed, or at least i don't think so. Tried this again earlier and again around 3:30 - 4:00 minutes into the fight he just goes berserk. No bonepiles, no adds and he just hit for 3mil+.

After wipe, got back up again pull and he proceeded to give me a nice black eye worth 4mil+ dmg.
  19. Gninja Developer

I havent been able to figure out why the damage persists but the buffs he gains when you kill or don't kill specific adds was set too high to begin with. Killing every add that shows up might not be the best way to approach this fight.
  20. Vasco Active Member

Could you guys pool in on your experience on what's working? I've tried killing all the bone piles then dps down the boss and I got my face wrecked. I tried leaving the bonepiles alone and let the adds spawn and I got my face wrecked.

Anyone has a strat that let them get as far as possible before wiping?