Noteworthy players you've played with / against

Discussion in 'PvP & Battlegrounds' started by Dequi, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Stylish Active Member

MVP!!!
    Chimay likes this.
  2. Marschstiefel Active Member

Due to the fact we get a time limit on editing lol I forgot to mention that Delethin does not suck,the chap can play his class very well. For playing a class that didn't get any love this xpac he sure sticks his out.

Kaarkula you need to remove the noob goggles =P
  3. Marschstiefel Active Member

Did you use the "chains exploit" during that fight ?
  4. Marschstiefel Active Member

No one mentioned the amazing Baetryalx ? I think he deserves an honorable mention, especially when he engages you,runs back to the zerg pit,and than starts firing back at you with his double up/double blast dagger. I vote Baetryalx as the best brigand with tactics.
  5. Thetmes Active Member

MVP nahhh MVE would be more correct I think
  6. Kaarkula Active Member

Marsch

You are a decent player also..

I can tell who you are by the tone lol... impossible to miss.

I don't play classes because they are good or bad at PVP there just he classes I play /shrug
  7. Schnooky Member

How many billion Rubles per month does it take to run those Ruskie toons?
    Trasor likes this.
  8. Slant Well-Known Member

I my mind the skill level of the average player in this game has been crap since SF / DOV. Most of these feats just arnt as impressive as they may once have been. These days more often than not peeps dont even use cat totems. Let alone cure pots and the other clickies that were almost a requirement before. Maybe its the wrong way to view it but most of these names I see and think. How would he have faired against the "top dogs" from EOF-TSO when many serious players played like Dramasetter. With every clickie and esoteric advantage they could find.
  9. Slant Well-Known Member

I'd like to give Seliri a serious honorable mention for his "wall of text" tactic. It pretty much rendered him immune to click targeting which is a huge advantage in the zerg. If he had only coupled it with a name like Ililililillililli he would have been an untargetable god. Took me quite some time to figure out you could limit the number of pop up text lines in your settings. I'm not sure I'd list him as an amazing SK but that tactic was successful.
  10. Fleshdecay Well-Known Member

The Ayuk/Vishous/Latomier/Malerki or whatever you want to call him, plus many other's were not serious mentions. Just trolling lol