Noteworthy players you've played with / against

Discussion in 'PvP & Battlegrounds' started by Dequi, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Dequi Active Member

Guardian - Hayle, Jeramir, our tank from Europa
    Beserker - Estima, Acitt
    Shadowknight - Bishmillitum, Gnarkill
    Paladin - Elwin
    Bruiser - Jedash
    Monk - Drytan, Cunningham

Assasin - Zoxuf
    Ranger -Najek, Kriptick
    Swashbuckler - Delethen, Armored
    Brigand - Rattah, Mangu, Raacs, Brokensword, Sensation

Illusionist - Pumpkin, Pett
    Coercer - Sondrax
    Wizard - Kaarl, Evka
    Warlock - Khelan, Marbels, Phineus
    Conjurer - Ajeto, Siddartus
    Necro -

Troubadour - Acolos
    Dirge -

Templar - Dawnar, Lalaa, Anastazia
    Inquisitor - Eyefi
    Warden - Sonne, Decampzer, Slange, Chipie, Bubbs, Eximo, Tryapka
    Fury - Yuny
    Mystic - Slangie, Maddaus
    Defiler - Igot
  2. Thetmes Active Member

Looking at this list I see a few I know others I have no idea who they are they must be pre ROK late 06 time frame others I see and I actually wonder what your prime time play time was as they are or were not the best that I remember. For instance Tak and Helo were far better SK than what you have listed and no mention of Sideof or Broncus guard wise just to mention a few that spring to mind right off.
  3. Maddest Active Member

Your memory is far better than mine. Id forgotten at least half of those on that list. nice to remember that people used to be good at pvp.
  4. Katanallama Well-Known Member

I heard that Katanallama guy is pretty cool, and devilishly handsome!
  5. Trasor Active Member

I'm hurt Fed.
  6. Maddest Active Member

There is so much awesome its hard to remember the shoutouts. People that were multitalented, like you and fed, impressed me more than people that rocked on 1 toon. Some exceptions ofc. Godbless fed for remembering what a monster jeramir was. He rarely pvpd but he made good players look really really bad.
  7. Maddest Active Member

p.s. Fanatical, Xray's temp and Trasor were all 10x the healer anastazia ever coulda been. Last I saw.

p.p.s. Tras I only get honorable mentions cuz people liked me. Had nothing to do with talent I promise. I am pretty good at pve but pvp is too situational for my limited intellect.
  8. Dequi Active Member

I had a mindblank trying to remember your Warlocks name, I thought you were best at Warlock but like Phin said sometimes gets difficult to remember players who are good at multiple toons.
  9. Dequi Active Member

Yeah Tras and Xray's Temps defo worth a shoutout however Ana trumps both for entertainment value! Unless you've grouped with after she'd downed a few you won't know what I mean!
  10. Dequi Active Member

Brigand - Rattah, Mangu, Raacs, Brokensword, Sensation, Kruhl
    Illusionist - Pumpkin, Pett, Vaporition
    Warlock - Khelan, Marbels, Phineus, Vizro
    Trasor likes this.
  11. Marschstiefel Active Member

This isn't the oscars,so just play the game. Stuff like this ruin the spirit of the game
  12. Creasote Well-Known Member

Swedishgirl
    Vishous
    Bosque
    Jett
    Broan
  13. ZUES Well-Known Member

This thread lists the entire PVP community of EQ2.
  14. Stylish Active Member

Stamper Jeralf
    Trasor likes this.
  15. Maddest Active Member

Rattah used to wreck my bizness. Dispatch was broke at the time though. Kruhl love his cleverness. A wily enemy.

Kehlan will go down in history as one of the top 3 pve/pvp warlocks of all time possible nod for all time best. No offense to vap but I saw Kehlan, Biotic and Freezah doing things in pve on a lock I didnt even think were possible let alone what they did in pvp.

Freezah was tie breaker between Onyx and Kraken and I begged davram to recruit him. I groveled. My warnings went unheeded and we paid dearly for it.
  16. Daalilama Well-Known Member

Hmm no Broncas listed on either his guard (which he was a pita to take down most of the time) or his Templar (which he was beyond good on)...just saying.
  17. Maddest Active Member

I didnt see Hotwings in pvp but Broncas has already been admitted to the pvp hall of fame.
  18. Daalilama Well-Known Member

Given that these types of posts always are biased to some extent....there are literally a host of players not even mentioned at all by anyone.
  19. Maddest Active Member

Only the ones that didnt matter!
  20. Daalilama Well-Known Member

Horsepuckey....if you truly believe that the small handful of players listed here are the only ones that ever played on nagafen that were "noteworthy" in pvp...than you are not only kidding yourself but showing your bias.
    Pawder likes this.