NotD Neighborhood Contest 2022

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by draidean, Apr 28, 2022.

1. draidean Well-Known Member

Bumping to remind everyone there are only a couple of weeks left! Still a chance to jump in on HoF or SF as well if anyone's bored =)
    Cyliena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Done with my section on MD. (hope everyone is "old enough" to recognize what I was attempting)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and draidean like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

/blink

Q! Do you mean to tell me you have...greater than PG-13 sort of concepts there? :eek:

Or is it just for us older farts? ;)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  4. draidean Well-Known Member

Houses are set up for judging! Will let everyone know when it's done and you can all go back in and make any needed changes, pick up anything you forgot in the crate, change your sign, etc. and fill in decorate before publishing.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I can't judge if I can't get in
    Skyfire Q
  6. draidean Well-Known Member

I added you yesterday. Just double-checked, you're still there. I took you off and re-added you in case that might help.

Edit: Just checked my mail and see you've done the judging lol should have checked that first. Glad you figured it out.
  7. draidean Well-Known Member

Bumping reminder for judges. I'll be closing it out Saturday the 22nd.
    Cyliena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I got mine (judging) done the first or second day.
    draidean and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Just giving people a heads up. My RL exploded on me this week. I am just going to go do the judging now and videos will have to wait until I can breathe and maybe after the empty spots are decorated and houses are published. I just don't want my run down depressed me sounding horrible in the videos. I thought everything was in control yesterday when I said for sure doing videos in middle of night last night but I was wrong. After I book the flight for hubby next week I will start judging and get it in before midnight pst. Hopefully sooner than that if Miss Rose Bud doesn't go up in the unfinished ceiling above water heater pipes again!
  10. draidean Well-Known Member

Go easy on yourself...I have enough scores in now that if you need to skip the judging this time it will be perfecly okay! And no one is gonna be mad if the videos are done later or even never! You do this out of love and fun and it should always be that way. Take care of yourself and your family hon. We <3 you!!
  11. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

OMG thank you so much. I just cannot even focus because as soon as I sat down to start voting hubby needed me to help with travel arrangements and it was a nightmare. Rose bud has been crying at me wanting back into the closet which she will never get to go into again after scaring us to death (troubles!). Hubby gone for several days end of next week / beginning of following week so hopefully I can do videos then. Hugs! <3
  12. draidean Well-Known Member

No need to thank me. You are needed elsewhere right now and it is no hardship on game stuff <3 Also, just gives me an excuse to announce the winners already!! =D Which is just about my favorite part. Prayers for you. Please don't stress over this.
  13. draidean Well-Known Member

Behold!! The winners of the NotD Neighborhood Contest 2022 =) As usual it was SO close and everyone did such a wonderful job. Special thanks to all the helpers and judges too! Check your mail over the next couple of days for prizes and also your inventories for special dev rewards!

Antonia Bayle:
    1st Place – Ennia ~ Mr. Ranger isn’t gonna like this…
    2nd Place – Aelissa ~ Sanguine Crypt Cottage
    3rd Place – Sennas ~ Moonhowl Cottage

Halls of Fate:
    1st Place – Vefreyja ~ Enter at your own risk!
    2nd Place – Lynarra ~ Creepy and Kooky
    3rd Place – Claya ~

Maj Dul:
    1st Place – Xxtacii ~
    2nd Place – Scabberss ~ Dr. Frankenstein’s Abode
    3rd Place – Sphinx ~ Sinister Church

Skyfire:
    1st Place – Kattshea and Anandra ~
    2nd Place -Ashlie ~ Hallows’ Eve B ’n’ B
    3rd Place – Hartoffire, Jehannah, Miniseries ~ Candy Castle Retreat

Cross Server Winner: Xxtacii, who will receive an MP house of my choosing OR an extra 1 million plat

My personal favorites on each server, receiving 625,000 plat each:
    AB – Sennas
    HoF – Claya
    MD – Scabberss
    SF - Alteria

The houses are opened back up to contestants and fill-in decorators. Contestants, feel free to go in and change your sign names, add any personalized items you could not before, remove any of your items from the moving crate, etc. You can also help fill-in decorate if you like. Please do not make any changes to any contestant plot but your own. Fill-in decorators…go crazy!! Just no pop-ups, screen spiders, or changes to contestant plots.

I’d like to publish by October 31st, for obvious reasons =)

Congratulations everyone and thank you all so much for making this happen =) You truly inspire me and warm my heart with every new venture.
  14. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Wow thank you so much! Congrats to all!
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ohhhh, I think I know some of what exploded... X-P

Don't tell me, let me guess; Miss Rose Bud found any soldering weaknesses in the water heater pipes? :-/

Hugs! :)

And yes, don't worry! :D Take care of what needs doing there! :)

Uwk
    draidean likes this.
  16. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Wish it were that simple. But thank you.

Congrats to all the winners!!! Excited about seeing what everyone did with this one.
  17. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Q on Skyfire was only a judge and got a participation trophy. Q on MD actually entered but got nothing. Was there a mix up on the 2 Q's? Lol .
  18. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Congrats all!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and draidean like this.
  19. draidean Well-Known Member

Not in my reporting (just double checked). Keep looking.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! Too many similar names! :D

You need a spreadsheet for that, my dear. ;)

Good luck! :)

Uwk
    who's probably putting the Excel and Kingsoft creators' kids through college... ;->