NotD Neighborhood Contest 2022

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by draidean, Apr 28, 2022.

1. draidean Well-Known Member

YAY!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. draidean Well-Known Member

The houses are officially open and there are still spaces left on all four main servers. Give me a holler! We also still need judges. Party on!
  3. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Let me know if you would like me to judge on all servers.
  4. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Well . . . We are still here. Not moving til sometime next year but we are still leaving this place and hopefully the entire State of CA. We are looking at Colorado. . . only because we have a friend who lives there. . . . plus the rents are a WHOLE lot cheaper!
    That being said. . . . can I still join and get a spot. . .. or is is too late for that? I can also judge on Skyfire. . . or be a filler person (if anyone needs help).
    Anyway I am still here so let me know. . . . I will tell you all whats going on when I see you online (servers are down now for another hour or so. . . .)
    Frulia, Breanna, draidean and 2 others like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Good luck with everything, buddy (the move, the contest, the judging, etc.)! :D

Uwk
    Breanna and draidean like this.
  6. draidean Well-Known Member

Yes, please and thank you!
  7. draidean Well-Known Member

Absolutely! Which server(s) would you like to participate and fill in on? Got you down for judging on SF =)

Good luck with everything!
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I suppose I could try Maj'Dul. Quiarrah there too
  9. draidean Well-Known Member

You're added!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  10. draidean Well-Known Member

Bumping because we need more participants!! Especially on Halls of Fate. Hop up and design your very own NotD bed and breakfast!
  11. draidean Well-Known Member

I have placed instruction books on peoples' plots and the unclaimed signs in each house, or mailed them out to contestants and judges. Check your plot if you have one or your mail =) I haven't done this on HoF yet because I need blank notebooks there still. If anyone can make me 13 of any notebook I'd really appreciate it! I also need a Last House Archway there for the trophy we will certainly get at the end =) Please let me know if you can help and thank you!
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

A "Last House Archway"? Would any Arched Doorway do for that?

Uwk
    who has a Sage on HoF who could whip you up the books if you still need them; any particular color theme? :)

EDIT: And if you still need them, who should I send it to? Do you have a Draidean on HoF? :)
    draidean likes this.
  13. draidean Well-Known Member

The last house one just fits the theme and the other houses better. The regular arched doorways dont have the depth and floor on them. Osterneth would be the one to send the items to if you can, thank you =) She'll send some coin back!
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Osterneth! Got it. :)

EDIT: Okay, you now have 13 more notebooks than you did! :D

Imho, they look really cool, too. ;->

Uwk
  15. draidean Well-Known Member

Thank you so much Uwk! Now everyone has a book =D
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

You're welcome! Enjoy! :D

Uwk
  17. draidean Well-Known Member

CONTESTANTS PLEASE READ IMPORTANT QUESTION:

We are halfway through this contest and have between 3 and 5 (one has a maybe 6th) participants on each server. One of you approached me with an excellent idea...cap the number to 6 per server and increase the item, block, and free book count for everyone. Since this is a major change in rules, it won't be implemented unless there is unanimous consent. Please send me an in game email to any of the signatures below with your vote. It will remain anonymous. Thank you!!!

The new item totals would be:
    Items - 195
    Building blocks - 195
    Free books - 165
  18. Nettleville New Member

I want to do it on AB
    Azziera-110 carpenter
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and draidean like this.
  19. draidean Well-Known Member

Awesome, you're added! Welcome =)
  20. draidean Well-Known Member

So the response to this was a resounding YES PLEASE! So this change is now implemented =) Enjoy!
    Cyliena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.