Nights of the Dead 2016 - Feedback and Bugs

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ha, ha ,ha I once showed up to help another guild raiding and I stand there in their guildhall in my nice plate armor looking
    gear ( I am a warlock ) and keep on asking for an invite and the leader does not invite me to raid just keeps on telling me to come to the hall.
    Finally I tell him" I am standing right next to you" and I poke him , he said "I thought your a paladin , so I did not think your one of the people that comes on the raid".
    I since have gotten myself a shield and a sword that a mage can use :D

Don't forget (Halloween) Night of the Dead is also about pretending and dressing as somebody your not .
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. d1anaw Well-Known Member

I still feel we should be able to pick up our own as we were in the past and could use our merc. I also feel that only people you are grouped with should be able to pick them up. The first year it started, there were those who stood around waiting for someone else to do it and swoop in and start picking them up. It might be different if you didn't have to give up your harvests for them, but you do. So why should someone else be permitted to not have to spend their harvests and just take someone else's?
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

totally agree I liked it better when we were able to bomb afk players
    this is no fun I don't understand why it was changed, it would be nice if somebody would at least explain to us why we can,t pick up our own shinnies anymore.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

More of a generous gift to a complete stranger than anything in Frostfell, yeah. :-/

Uwk