New mount art, nice, but...

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-Drumstix, Jun 24, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Felshades Guest

Vinka@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Your mounts' speed is not a factor in combat. In combat speeds are determined by character movement speed and AA/sprint/etc.
  2. ARCHIVED-Lasai Guest

Sakiri@Crushbone wrote:
    Also.. the big beefy original mounts made the best pony sized models as well. Sawed off and chunky.. they were very much like most real ponies are.
    Re the Komodo. My first thought upon seeing it was.."These are NOT Joanna eggs". Take that as you will.
  3. ARCHIVED-Finora Guest

Sakiri@Crushbone wrote:
    This might sound really odd, but due to a cavarly horse being the primary mount for a couple of my char's & me noticing the oddness with the flap, I spent quite a bit of time actually looking.
    I could be wrong but it doesn't seem that the flap is actually longer on one side. It seems to be that the gait of the horse is never in a position where the legs are actually level with each other giving the appearance of one side being longer than the other.
    Either way it does look weird, but I still like those horses the best of all the ones currently available.
  4. ARCHIVED-Iskandar Guest

Lethe5683 wrote:
    It's an all-natural bio-degradable fuel source!
  5. ARCHIVED-Quicksilver74 Guest

phatkins wrote:
    I like the bird alot. Reminds me of a Chocobo from the Final Fantasy series, but much uglier. Like a cross betwene that and Vultureman from Thundercats.
  6. ARCHIVED-thegriss Guest

I like the new raptor mounts for the most part. The terrorbird IMO is a little to feathery / rough looking. What I would love to see is a raptor in some heavy form of barding/armor. Ive always been a huge fan of armored mounts.