New Etyma items.. keyword being "Etyma"

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Salbain, Mar 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Regolas Well-Known Member

Well, looks like you'll be able to buy draconic scrolls soon off people with lots of etyma and no doubt convert it back to etyma to buy your consumables.

I hope you get a raid split! Otherwise how will you buy them with no plat? :)
  2. Mountbatten Well-Known Member

Yes, this is a great change. Everyone wins IMO.
  3. Regolas Well-Known Member

Bleh, just checked merchant. Not what I thought.
  4. Koko Well-Known Member

It is amazing what a 20% decrease in power does to an item... or rather the desirability of an item that is no longer best in slot.
  5. Mountbatten Well-Known Member

It's still a darn sight better than nothing. I have an idea how much I'm willing to pay for these but tbh I have a feeling people are going to put these on the broker for lol-worthy prices to begin with.
  6. Regolas Well-Known Member

Someone can't expect too much for an hour buff. But at the same time it takes at least 30 minutes to get the 30 etyma to buy them, by doing the daily + champion.

When they announced in the patch notes tradable draconic scrolls, I assumed it was the 500 etyma scroll book or some way of selling etyma to other players who could then use the etyma to buy what they want, ie all the consumables (food, drink, arrows, etc).

Was not expecting a lesser version of the buffs, but I guess they're called scrolls too.
  7. Salbain Member

So.. Can I have a few Etyma in raid zones yet?
  8. SOE-MOD-04 Active Member

I'm going to go ahead and lock this down, as it's been open for a little while. Everyone's constructive feedback is not only duly noted but has been and is greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to share. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.