New Ethereal Cloaks and Runes

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Kickya, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Mermut Well-Known Member

o_O
    It's not about just about the coercer cloak, it's about ALL the cloaks. Most of them leave out at least one crucial detail. That information should be available on the adorns, for everybody.. without having to scour discos and beg another player to share information
  2. Veta Well-Known Member

That information should be. This was an obvious issue last expac and to assume they will decide to change it, after they had to make a completely new item to produce the effect, is probably a mistake. It would be better off if you, or someone, made a thread detailing the runes you, or someone else, understands so the general population has an idea. Its quite simple. You can keep going on about how the runes should be more detailed, but I can almost guarantee you that it won't be changed.
  3. Earar Well-Known Member

that's the issue here.
    it should be clearly stated. U shouldn't need somebody else to tell you what it does. U shouldn't need to have the ToT coercer cloak to know the old duration.

we all agree we can find the information. people found it, bought it already, tested it. but it should be clear on the rune.
    It should be clear what "greatly increase X ability" means
    it should clearly tell how much pot or ab mod the rune adds on a spell..

for bruisers it says it doubles the amount of hits (so it's a fact) and deals increased damage (but what is increased damage ?). Because what may have been good as increased damage during ToT may be irrelevant here .. or still be good. and I shouldn't need another bruiser to tell me .. it's worth it .. buy it. No .. I should have all info in front of me.

and not everybody reads forums.

and that's the problem with DBK ... feels like they almost only copied pasted the old cloak without realizing there were so much imbalance between them. and make us work to get a reward that took them a few days to do.
    VGScastaway and Mermut like this.
  4. kluxor Well-Known Member

The disparity between the top runes (Illusionist, fury, defiler, and maybe even Conj) is huge compared to every other rune. They all need looked at, and that even means lowering the value of the OP runes if need be. For me the predator cloak/rune is just a means to get the belt.
    Kraeref and Mermut like this.
  5. Beee Well-Known Member

I have no idea about other class runes, but the conjurer rune is worth wearing - even on a Apprentice's Ethereal Cloak.
    This means the loss of 1500 Pot and 5 SDA compared to the crafter cloak, but the rune makes fine additional dps :)

BTW the DPS "counts" to the Planeswalker
  6. Kickya Active Member

@devs How come the belt is flagged as Relic?
  7. semisus Does not play this game

i dont get the relic tag either , there are so many relics and it only has tank stats
    and we loose 1 fervor as well vs tallons belt
    I think last expansion they removed relic tag from some items? would be nice if they did the same now
  8. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Get the belt, remove the adorn and save it for next expac *shrugs*
  9. semisus Does not play this game

well i think the wrist from elf vendor and neck from kly could drop its relic tag as well as that new relic helm from tinkerfest pq seeing as there better stats helm to get from fallen gate.
  10. Kraeref Well-Known Member

you are wrong, it's 25% fervor to a group and 25% fervor overcap
  11. Kraeref Well-Known Member

Nothing to check. the duration is 8 sec. I got this rune dropped and it gives fervor increase for 8 secs
  12. Kraeref Well-Known Member

I think the belt should be the greater relic... just my opinion
  13. Melt Actually plays the game

There goes my epic then... seems like a good trade!
  14. Kraeref Well-Known Member

it say on a channel spell for how long. Mine says 8 sec. What I noticed though that casting channel spell doesn't trigger fervor increase 100%

this proc should be looked at in my op
  15. Mermut Well-Known Member

8 seconds every 7.5 minutes.... stunning :p
    Kraeref likes this.
  16. Kraeref Well-Known Member

exactly! :D
  17. Entropy Well-Known Member

The belt is all about the Fervor and Potency... the only two stats really worth seeking out anymore. And it had a lot of both. It's far better than any raid dropped belt, which is why it merits a Relic tag.
    Snikkety likes this.