New Deathtoll Access

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-Shakir1065, Apr 21, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-AratornCalahn Guest

Classic. Abosulutly classic.

Seen it so many times its not even funny.
  2. ARCHIVED-Miroh69 Guest

Aww, i got quoted before I edited....

for shame...for shame
  3. ARCHIVED-Kazora Guest

i agree harla dar did need to be instanced as i posted earlier, not because i have any issues with contested content, but because the nature of the fight lends itself to all sorts of opportunities for immaturity. edits for removing derails~
    Message Edited by rozakk on 04-23-2006 02:30 AM
    Message Edited by rozakk on 04-23-2006 02:37 AM
    Message Edited by rozakk on 04-23-2006 02:42 AM
    Message Edited by rozakk on 04-23-2006 03:03 AM
  4. ARCHIVED-Myriala Guest

Thanks dev for this change. There is some decision that makes people "happy" with the way this game is developped, and i think this change on Harla'dar is one of them.
  5. ARCHIVED-Schmoogles Guest

6. ARCHIVED-Dirtgirl Guest

7. ARCHIVED-Schmoogles Guest

/wave
  8. ARCHIVED-Dirtgirl Guest

I tried to tell em Schmoo, but no one listens to turtle.....
  9. ARCHIVED-Schmoogles Guest

lol missed a few days of posting and all heck breaks loose...LOL
  10. ARCHIVED-Miroh69 Guest

I love you, marry me?
  11. ARCHIVED-Digi-D Guest

Are we all invited? Will the beer be free at the reception? I'm a really fun guy I promise. Schmoogles will vouch for me.....
  12. ARCHIVED-Miroh69 Guest

Has to say yes first.....but sure if they do :smileyvery-happy:
  13. ARCHIVED-Schmoogles Guest

Euni is the stuff......Use to be my dirge back in the days of Monolith :smileyhappy:
    My edits: Stuff = [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn]
    Message Edited by Schmoogles on 04-23-2006 06:24 PM
    Message Edited by Schmoogles on 04-23-2006 06:24 PM
  14. ARCHIVED-Adenek34 Guest

So you live alone with no children ...
  15. ARCHIVED-Gimmisome Guest

MIROH! /cry
  16. ARCHIVED-Schmoogles Guest

are you hitting on me? or Miroh? or Jenn? or was that just a random post? lol
  17. ARCHIVED-Ganluan Guest

This is one of the most entertaining threads I've ever read. Good way to start off the workday on a Monday :smileyvery-happy:
  18. ARCHIVED-Dirtgirl Guest

LOL Jeez Jenn! Why EC gotta have all the cute Monks? And don't you already have one of them wrapped around your little finger? LOL
    Leave some for the rest of us.....:smileywink:
    ps. Schmoo, I'll always love you :smileyhappy:
  19. ARCHIVED-Kenazeer Guest

That is dedication bordering on fanaticism.
  20. ARCHIVED-Schmoogles Guest

Well lets take me for example shall we? I work from my house and can drop almost anything to log on for 15-45 mins to kill a contested mob. Just means that I might have some extra work during the day which is no big deal. If a mob spawns in the middle of the night or something I don't mind a call to get up to kill it no big deal either. My wife might give me a little crap about it but she thinks its funny. Now getting a call in the middle of the night has only like happened 2x this whole expansion so its not like its a every week thing. We have a big guild and of course only certain members are able to get those calls or willing to get up to kill stuff.