New Deathtoll Access

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-Shakir1065, Apr 21, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-mR_jOHNNO Guest

"OMG..Deathtoll access is going to be handed to unworthy guilds of whiners on a silver platter..Oh no's the sky is falling..How dare SOE give access to everyone for something we worked so hard on !!! "
    I read some bollocks on this forum and this threads full of it..From what I understand the only change is that the end mobs are in an instance to stop certain guilds from monopolising them and giving everyone the same chance at getting to Deathtoll..Its hardly making it easy..You still have to go through all the monotonous farming nonsence to get there.. I thought one of the most important elements of game design was to make a game fun so that when people play it they enjoy themselves..
    Personally im not fussed if I ever see the place or not..If the price of entry is spending nights bored out of my brain.. not having any fun farming crappy trash mobs when I could be indulging in wine women and song instead..then count me out ..It would'nt hurt anyone at all if they just opened the place up to everyone and let the difficulty of the encounters sort the men from the boys..If a guild trys week after week and cant get past the first mob they will either give up on the zone or get better at the game till they beat it.. Let the difficulty of the zones decide who goes where and who does what..You dont have to spend hours before each race in Mario Kart scrubbing the wheels with a wire brush and adjusting seat settings before you can have fun so I cant really see what relevance partaking in the digital equivilant of stabbing your scrotum with a rusty dagger has in this "game"..
    Some people could certainly lighen up a bit on these forums thats for sure..You get people spearheading nerf campaigns on certain classes while asking people in their own classes forum to keep quiet about their own abilities so they dont get nerfed.. It seems like every other piece of fabled loot that drops warrants its own thread of whinging about how [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] it is where its really just someone blowing their own trumpet about a mob their guild took down.. Constant moans about risk vs reward (erm..its a game..you dont give up anything when you die in it except some coin )..His got something I havent got ..nerf nerf nerf..whine whinge wah..Solo players are newbs.. raiders are better players..aaaarrrgghhh !!! Its a game people ..have some fun with it ffs :)
  2. ARCHIVED-le Rêveur Guest

definately so true ...
  3. ARCHIVED-AratornCalahn Guest

Unfortunatly, everyone having a certain thing devalues. Like supply and demand lol

the greater the supply of access to a raid zone, the lower its value as an accomplishment :p

So in order for the big businesses (guilds :p) to keep the value of the items they deal in high (deathtoll), they stop everyone else form obtaning it.

Its the same to the uber guilds as if a sports star was wearing the same shoes as every hobo in a city, he'd do everything he can to stop hobos from wearing HIS shoes. This seems to be human nature, not very good nature but still :p
  4. ARCHIVED-Shakir1065 Guest

Sigh, the point is that DT isn't Last, YOU have controll weather or not it is last.
  5. ARCHIVED-Gimmisome Guest

to all of the people that said they don't like or understand the whole risk -vs- reward argument:the game understands, why don't you?
    :smileyvery-happy:
    [IMG]
  6. ARCHIVED-Yunga_511 Guest

Haha PWNED!
  7. ARCHIVED-rightormight Guest

not to start a fight or anything here but....

hyp-o-crite?
    don't also get on a high horse and throw back a personal attack about someone's grammer, not everyone has taken large amounts of grammer lessons in their english classes or knows it as their first language, poor grammer =/= stupidity.

but other poeple also have to realize that while you are bored, the 'top teir' guilds are also just as bored if not more (DT is only part of one night, and ascent can be done whenever, even though we all know no one wants to =\) and when a contested pops, there are members who haven't got their WS's done or need DT acess credit especially now that the zone in is getting changed

It isn't an attack, its an observation and a suggestion. What I mean is it would be a lot easier for him to get his point across if you can actually understand what he is trying to say, but you can call them as you see them I guess. My intent was more along the lines of wanting to shut the guy up because his only purpose was to flame someone for something that is really none of his business, and really has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

you attack me its call observation and a suggestion I say something about a guild you say its a personall attack I just think your still a troll with issues much of what you write Has no or little bearing on the topic so crawl back to your cave.

"YOU LOSE GOOD DAY SIR"
  8. ARCHIVED-Yunga_511 Guest

All i see Right from the Start of this Thread was, You Whine this, You whine that, Then You Drink Wine, I Drink Wine We all Drink Whine together.

Come on, Is that what the Player Community is all about? This Thread is a Total Whine-Festival with Special Pony Rides.

Personal Attacks are Present and Accountable for, as well as Usual Guild Vs Guild All out War's on Each Other, Can it get any Better/Worse
    (Depending on what Kind of person you are) than this? Probably Not.

Expansion Idea For SoE,

EverQuest II:Theads of Whine

Did you Ever Have The Dream Of Complaining about Something So Small
    that you wanted everyone to know about it?

Well Lucky Customer, This is your chance To make Something out of Nothing
    And make Wars Between Players/Guilds as Well as Flamming Up Entire Forum Pages.

Explore New Area's that Have never been seen by Human Eyes (Beings at SoE Aren't Classified as Human)
    And Argue about Loot, Named Mobs, Quest Mobs, Quests and Have Fun Doing it.

If you Order Now It will Still take 4-6 weeks to Arrive, Happy Adventuring.
  9. ARCHIVED-Dirtgirl Guest

:smileysad: It happened a couple days too soon....
  10. ARCHIVED-Digi-D Guest

You have got to be kidding me....
    You called that guys guild a bunch of, "******" (your word not mine). Well here, look for yourself, because you might have forgotten what you wrote:

I suggested that you should proof read your posts (I think the reason is obvious).
    You seriously don't see a difference there?