Mr. and Ms. Norrath

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Kiara, Mar 24, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-shadowscale Guest

• Title of the Submission: Fire and ice
      • Your Forum Handle: shadowscale
      • Your Character Name: Zatrkorak
      • Race: Iksar
      • Server: Nektulos
      • Guild, Outfit or Player Association: Blackend Water
      • Character Description:Might be a necromancer, but definitly dont get me confused with evil. magic is determined by the user. always an outcast for trying to help others I have delt with the hardships of freeport and helping others when I can. just becaus my methods might be... unsettaling, dosent mean my heart can't be in the right place.

[IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-Kilaelya Guest

Kiara, does a full body shot mean from head to toes? My original picture stopped at the knees, is that ok? Or, how about a picture from head to shins, right above the feet? Thanks
  3. ARCHIVED-Weslyn Guest

[IMG]

• Character Name: Aerlyn
    • Race: Half-Elf
    • Server: Kithicor
    • Guild: Eternal Champions
    • Character Description:

• She is not your friend. She is not your companion. She does not believe in your cause. She is not an idealist, a revolutionary, or a martyr. She is motivated by one thing and one thing only. Bacon. Crispy juicy delicious bacon.

She has traversed the frozen peaks of Everfrost for it. She has cooked it in the surging lava river of Lavastorm. She has hunted it in the jungle of the Feerrott. She has challenged the Djinn of the desert and forced them to grant her wishes for more bacon. She has battled the creatures of the Void, for the Void is a desolate, bacon-less place whose inhabitants will stop at nothing to steal all of the bacon from our world.

You cannot stop her. You cannot sway her. Pray that you will never have to face her bacon-infused wrath. She is...The Baconator.

• Title of the Submission: BaconQuest
      • Forum Handle: Aerlyn (weslyn)
  4. ARCHIVED-Corybantx Guest

[IMG]
    • Title of the Submission: Hug of Erollisi Marr
    • Your Forum Handle: Corybantx
    • Your Character Name: Cindaryanna of Erollisi Marr
    • Race: Human
    • Server: Lucan DLere
    • Guild, Outfit or Player Association: Spread Love not Hate
    • Character Description: Cindaryanna is a woman Conjuror travelling mostly by herself having the protection of her sweet pets (though the protection of real men obviously is to prefer). She is spreading love in her own ways currently being in a guild of darker reputation trying to slowly let Love seep into the hearts of her guild mates.
  5. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

• Title of the Submission: Necrotic beauty
    • Your Forum Handle: whilhelmina
    • Your Character Name: Whilhelmina
    • Race: Dark Elf
    • Server: Storms
    • Guild, Outfit or Player Association: Les Furies d Innoruuk
    • Character Description: Dedicated to alchemy, Whilhelmina learned the arts of necromancy after reading a forbidden book written by followers of Anashti'Sul. She tried to perfect her art through turning all her defeated ennemies in zombies, hoping to regroup them all in a great army to take Norrath and rule it in the name of The Greater God Innoruuk. She firmly believes that Dark Elves are the ultimate race and that they must conquer the land and turn all other races, not worthy of breathing, in zombies slaves.
    [IMG]
  6. ARCHIVED-Stump4 Guest

[IMG]

• Title of the Submission:Kerra Isle, The Homecoming
    • Your Forum Handle: stump4/wolfman4
    • Your Character Name: Sharakari
    • Race: Kerran
    • Server: Unrest
    • Guild, Outfit or Player Association: Shard Collectors
    • Character Description: Having both the power of healing and the abilities to harvest nature's power, Sharakari is a powerful ally within any group. He is loyal to a fault and will go to any lengths to help out someone in need.... unless a shiney gets in the way.
  7. ARCHIVED-Aerfen Guest

[IMG]

• Title of the Submission: Freeing Felwithe
    • Your Forum Handle: Aerfen@Lucan DLere
    • Your Character Name: Lady Aerfen
    • Race: Koada'Dal (High Elf)
    • Server: LDL
    • Guild, Outfit or Player Association: Heritage of Oblivion
    • Character Description:

Lady Aerfen fights to restore the balance between good and evil. Although elegant and graceful, she is more passionate than other Koada'Dal. Though she has found a place in Qeynos to call home, her heart will not be at rest until the grandest city in all of Norrath is freed...

FELWITHE... After years of being under the influence of Mayong Mistmoore, the time has come to free our city!
    “By all that you hold dear on this good earth I bid you stand,” Koada’Dal of Felwithe! For this day we fight to free our home! For the Freedom of Felwithe!!!
    -Lady Aerfen

Throwing a Pearl Away
  8. ARCHIVED-Zatozia Guest

It's time to cast your votes for Mr. & Ms. Norrath 2010!
    Head over to the Station Fun & Games forum to vote for your favorites from all of SOE's participating games.
    Some polls close on May 7th and others close on May 8th, so don't delay!