Mr. and Ms. Norrath

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Kiara, Mar 24, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Kiara Guest

[IMG]
    Challenge: The SOE Community Team is hosting the Mr. & Ms. Norrath forum challenge. Submit your best character screenshot for a chance to become Mr. or Ms. Norrath. Submissions must display a full-body screenshot of your character to be eligible for the challenge. You are permitted to show your character in a scenic shot but your character needs to be the main focus of the image. We must be able to see what your character looks like!
    Submit your entry in a reply to this thread!
    Read more!
  2. ARCHIVED-quiarrah Guest

So do we put the link here?
    Can we already be paired up with someone? Like a couple shot?
    Just wanted to know before I do anyhting.
  3. ARCHIVED-Aenashi Guest

[IMG]

• Title of the Submission: Rat of Norrath, Oppressor of Keerans!
      • Your Forum Handle: Rakushun
      • Your Character Name: Tyrant Rakushun
      • Race: Ratongan
      • Server: Kithicor
      • Guild, Outfit or Player Association: Revelations
      • Character Description:
        I spend my days in constant battle against the upstart Keerans. They don’t knows who their true masters are so I needs to constantly put down their uprisings. It is exhaustive works which I try to assuage with constant cheese nibblings. However, even my own cheesie horde is subject to thiefs! That darned Ratongan Jair, who is quite crazies, is always tryings to steals it and melts it and GASP! throw it in the ocean! She claims its for some Cheesie God, she is so sillies the only true god is me! Did you knows she even dances when she does this?! She must have been bonked on the heads to many times. I bets she also works for those Keerans ><.

I am a lonelies rat. Most other guilds here don’t likes me. They say my dandruff makes guilds die. I suspect it is a Keeran plot to undermines my rule. Stupid Keerans. When I am not doing battle I am devising a plot to nibble on some tasties fae wings. Fae wings are the tastiest ever seconds to cheesies. Mmmm cheesies. I am a nice rat though. When my guildies come homes at night after their raid I hand them fresh baked cream cheesie cookies that I had kept warm by sittings on them. Except for the Keerans theys only gets cookie crumbs from the bottom of the plate.

Oooh looks another Battle Ground invites! Protect my cheesie horde while I go and wins more rum to wash the cheesies down with!
  4. ARCHIVED-Arkenor Guest

• Title of the Submission: A Ratonga in Qeynos
    • Your Forum Handle: Maltheas
    • Your Character Name: Maltheas of Rodcet Nife
    • Race: Ratonga
    • Server: Lucan
    • Guild, Outfit or Player Association: Green Lodge
    • Character Description: Maltheas spends most of his time at the Temple of Life feeding the hungry, clothing the needy, and distributing maps to the mapless. In his spare time Maltheas likes to take engage in Extreme Questing. He is a renowned Chokémon Master, speaks a dozen languages, and has a frequent-flyer discount at every respawn point in Norrath.
    He loves: World Peace. World Cheese. Tinkering. Exploring.
    He hates: Overlords. Being signed up for beauty pageants without his permission.
    [IMG]
  5. ARCHIVED-Cattalina Guest

[IMG]

• Title of the Submission: Faleen Shinigami
    • Your Forum Handle: Cattalina
    • Your Character Name: Faleen
    • Race: Dark Elf
    • Server: Permafrost
    • Guild, Outfit or Player Association: Obedience
    • Character Description: Faleen is a devout balladier who can heal the wounded, revive the dead, and sings songs so depressing, they can demoralize any monster.
  6. ARCHIVED-Rijacki Guest

• Title of the Submission: Mad Scient.. err.. Alchemist at Work or Play (hard to tell the difference)
    • Your Forum Handle: Rijacki
    • Your Character Name: Rijacki
    • Race: Gnomess
    • Server: Antonia Bayle
    • Guild, Outfit or Player Association: none, currently
    • Character Description: Rijacki is an alchemist who has spent too many hours in her workshop inhaling the fumes of the various concoctions she produces. This has caused a certain measure of unhingedness but she still produces some of the finest potions and poisons in Norrath. Her persuit of the art of alchemy was once legendary though some may think it a Torment to plague her.
    [IMG]
    (Those who were at Fan Faire 2009 might 'understand' the significance of Rijacki having a Bixie on a string *snicker*)
  7. ARCHIVED-Kiara Guest

quiarrah wrote:
    You can paste the link or the picture in this thread :)
    I don't see why not, just make sure all the info is included :)
  8. ARCHIVED-Froed2004 Guest

• Title of the Submission: Brewin' Some Pain
    • Your Forum Handle: Fayle
    • Your Character Name: Zepon Mc'Brewski
    • Race: Sarnak
    • Server: Mistmoore
    • Guild, Outfit or Player Association: Legends of Time
    • Character Description: A haplass drunk, Zepon can often be found in the tavern. When he's not knocking back a mug of Tumpy's Tonic, he can be found stumbling around the lands of Norrath. Despite his drinking habits, Zepon is no stranger to fighting. A bruiser at heart, he does not hesitate to join a good old fashioned throw-down. Which is a good thing, because dwarves, gnolls, and monsters alike are all magically drawn to the keg on his back, much like a moth to the flame. Several instances of would-be mug muggers have resulted in Zepon being mistaken for a hero of sorts.
    [IMG]
  9. ARCHIVED-Amekoi Guest

• Title of the Submission: Lord Colby Jack, Purveyor of Fine Cheeses
    • Your Forum Handle: Amekoi
    • Your Character Name: Colby Jack
    • Race: Ratonga
    • Server: Unrest
    • Guild, Outfit or Player Association: Purveyor of Fine Cheeses
    • Character Description: Lord Colby Jack, purveyor of fine cheeses, is known for his reckless bravery in the face of danger, his willingness to lend a helping hand, and most famously for an insatiable love of cheese and the colour pink. He is almost always in a pleasant and happy mood, and if you can manage to find the secret entrance into his cheese vault, is more than happy to share a nibble or two. He can be found usually zooming around Norrath, and beyond; he has a great love of exploration and has the means to make the journey a swift one! But swift never means boring when you're with the Lord Colby Jack.
    [IMG]
  10. ARCHIVED-LadyZaster Guest

• Title of the Submission: Hot Stuff Love Machine
    • Your Forum Handle: LadyZaster
    • Your Character Name: Rhaina
    • Race: High Elf
    • Server: Oasis
    • Guild, Outfit or Player Association: Keepers of the Oak
    • Character Description: Rhaina is known to her friends to normally be a quiet and shy elf, though sometimes she comes out of her shell..(especially after an ale.. or 6 *hic /blush) she is goofy and loves to make people laugh, flirty to make the guys smile, and has a big heart to help others in need.
    [IMG]

(had to edit the title after seeing a trailer of an upcoming movie.. haha)
  11. ARCHIVED-Algiz Guest

[IMG]
    • Title of the Submission: Solitude
    • Your Forum Handle: Algiz
    • Your Character Name: Feiyen
    • Race: Human
    • Server: Lucan D'Lere
    • Guild, Outfit or Player Association: Siubhal Gealach
    • Character Description: Feiyen works endlessly training her body and mind in solitude and in battle, striving for that perfect moment of clarity of thought. Searching for new challenges to push her limits and find the final path to enlightenment so that she may fully understand herself and her place in Norrath.
  12. ARCHIVED-Aurelis Guest

Title of the Submission: Tome'n'Scroll Negotiator! *cue music*
    Your Forum Handle:
    Aurelis
    Your Character Name: Aurelis
    Race: Dark Elf (Or is it Book Elf... darn you Obann, now I'm racially confused on forms!)
    Server: The Bazaar
    Guild: Library of Norrath
    Character Description: When Aurelis catches a tome or scroll unguarded, she swoops in to negotiate its relocation to a safer place: within the Library of Norrath. Of course, these negotiations don't go on with the owner of the tome or scroll, if there even is one. The negotations go on with the item in question itself! Aurelis has been working as a Tome'n'Scroll Negotiator for about four years and can tell of nearly 600 successful relocation stories. While others wish for peace or war across Norrath, or spend their time crafting or raiding... Aurelis is out seeking new tomes'n'scrolls.
    [IMG]
  13. ARCHIVED-Kithio Guest

http://www.flickr.com/photos/487062...N03/4460932373/
    Title of the Submission:Rage, and tranquility.
    Your Forum Handle: Kithio
    Your Character Name: Creti
    Race: Human
    Server: Crushbone
    Guild, Outfit or Player Association: Kindred Paths.
    Character Description: Creti works as a sort of noble mercenary, pausing only to help the weak, when he sees an evildoer causing harm to an orphan puppy amputee, the only thing he can do faster than slay him, is keep his armor shiny.
  14. ARCHIVED-cashp Guest

• Title of the Submission: The Hunt for Vukar'Ohk, Sword of Legend.
    • Your Forum Handle: Vortexelemental
    • Your Character Name: Vortexwarrior Tome'Finder the Treasure Hunter
    • Race: Iksar
    • Server: The Bazaar
    • Guild, Outfit or Player Association: Library of Norrath
    • Character Description: Vortexwarrior struggles daily in his quest for the mighty Vukar'Ohk, Sword of Legend. He tires endlessly in reclaiming the legendary blade from the clutches of the evil Doomwing Legion of Droag. With the powerful Greenmist granted to him by Cazic Thule himself for his efforts to restore the God to glory, and a katana forged by the master craftsman of the Hua Mein warriors he travels Norrath in search of more powerful katanas to add to his arsenal.
    [IMG]

P.S I vote 1,000,000 times for Aurelis, so she automatically wins the Mrs. portion, because she is pure awesomeness.
  15. ARCHIVED-LifeIsFatal Guest

[IMG]

• Title of the Submission: Meddler on the Roof
    • Your Forum Handle: Caelen
    • Your Character Name: Caelen Merrick
    • Race: Half Elf
    • Server: Lucan DLere
    • Guild, Outfit or Player Association: Legends of the Tundra
    • Character Description:
    When out on the stair there arose such a clatter,
    I sprang from the bed without any chatter.
    Away to the window I made a mad dash,
    My decision tonight had been rather rash.
    The door was thrown open and entered her beau
    As I leapt for the cobblestone far down below.
    Then, what to my panicking eyes should appear,
    But a miniature fray in my brand new cashmere,
    Though, all injury aside, my exit had been rather slick;
    I knew I had left with not a moment to tick.
    Then rapid from the window the curses came,
    And he hollered, and shouted, and called out my name;
    "I'll find you! I'll get you! I'll kill you Caelen
    If you ever set foot in my household again!"
    Then, with a tip of my hat I hopped over the wall
    And dashed away with a grin, feeling ten feet tall.
  16. ARCHIVED-Brekkik Guest

[IMG]

• Title of the Submission: Soldier of Fear
    • Your Forum Handle: Brekkik
    • Your Character Name: Arcades Frostscale
    • Server: Blackburrow
    • Guild, Outfit or Player Association: Shadowmoon
    • Character Description: Arcades is a loyal agent of The Overlord and devout deciple of The Faceless. In fact, his loyalty to Freeport is second only to his devotion to Cazic-Thule. When he is allowed the occasional leave from his militia duties, Arcades often treks out into the Feerrott to join other deciples in paying homage to his god outside the portal to the Shard of Fear. Enemies of Freeport are enemies of his as well, and he lives to spread fear, pain, and finally death to all of them.
  17. ARCHIVED-Elrohan Guest

Quick question....Does it matter if the face is covered by a helm, mask or anything of that sort?
  18. ARCHIVED-bootch Guest

• Title of the Submission: Fire Power!!!
      • Your Forum Handle: bootch
      • Your Character Name: Dooga
      • Race: Ogre
      • Server: Kithicor
      • Guild, Outfit or Player Association: Just Cause
      • Character Description: After serving the Sootfoot Talent Society the goblins decided impart onto Dooga the Secrets of Lavastorm. Thus Dooga now commands the Power of the Fire and Earth.
    [IMG]
  19. ARCHIVED-Rocc Guest

• Title of the Submission: Salute to Veterans!
    • Your Forum Handle: Rocc
    • Your Character Name: Verdict
    • Race: Gnome
    • Server: Unrest
    • Guild: <Soldier>
    • Character Description: Old Skuul picture taken shortly after release of Kingdom of Sky. Before we had all the bells and whistles we had raid gear that was mismatched and looked dreadful by today's standards. The game sure has come a LONG way and so has my video card.
    [IMG]
  20. ARCHIVED-Levatino Guest

[IMG]
    • Title of the Submission: Addicted to Questing
    • Your Forum Handle: Levatino
    • Your Character Name: Skag
    • Server: Runnyeye
    • Guild, Outfit or Player Association: Lowland Elites
    • Character Description: Skag is the noble Shadowknight, he loves evil but is a goodie at heart. Questing is his lust and live, whenever there is a quest to be done he is in the front row.