Mr. and Ms. Norrath

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Kiara, Mar 24, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Wrapye Guest

[IMG]
    • Title of Submission: Mistress of the Academy
    • Your Forum Handle: Wrapye
    • Your Character Name: Wrapye
    • Race: Half-Elf
    • Server: Blackburrow
    • Guild: Saints of Norrath
    • Character Description: Cursed with mixed parentage but gifted with grace, beauty and the mind to use them to get what she wants, Wrapye has risen to be one of the premiere coercers of Freeport. Many have fallen to her charms, magical or otherwise.
  2. ARCHIVED-rkid Guest

• Title of the Submission: Waiting
    • Your Forum Handle: rkid
    • Your Character Name: Obann
    • Race: Wood elf
    • Server: Permafrost
    • Guild, Outfit or Player Association: Clan nan Dreolan
    • Character Description: Obann travels through out Norrath seeking knowledge and understanding of her foes. She is not one to back away from a fight but does know that there are times when retreat is the best course of action. She is patiently waiting for Erollisi Marr to return from her death.
    [IMG]
  3. ARCHIVED-iksee Guest

* Title of the Submission: Just sitting around.
    * Your Forum Handle: Iksee
    * Your Character Name: Saksisi
    * Race: Iksar
    * Server: Nektulos
    * Guild, Outfit or Player Association: Fury
    * Character Description: Saksisi maybe an SK but that doesn't mean she won't help out others. Also Love's to get in to hard to reach places and loves to get in to things. Make sure you hide all the Cheetos and Mountain dew when she comes to town.
    [IMG]
  4. ARCHIVED-Centaurus1973 Guest

Title of the Submission: Starcaller

• Your Forum Handle: Centaurus1973
      • Your Character Name: Centaurus
        • Race: Wood Elf
          • Server: Everfrost
            • Guild, Outfit or Player Association: Celestial Elite
              • Character Description: Centaurus is a loyal, brave, stealthy adventurer. She never travels the main road and chooses to make her own. If you could even find her, she's usually exploring instead of tending to business (she's somewhat of a dreamer). She wants to make her journeys in Norrath most memorable!

• [IMG]
  5. ARCHIVED-jewboy Guest

[IMG]

•Title of the Submission: Good Things Come in Small Packages
    •Your Forum Handle: jewboy
    •Your Character Name: Arch-Duchess Anaiul the Flawless•Race: Fae•Gender: Female•Server: Kithicor •Guild, Outfit or Player Association: Warden of Revelations
    •Character Description: Anaiul is the quintessential embodiment of natural beauty. Her picturesque features, golden hair, and mesmerizing eyes are but a few of her many splendid qualities. A warden, she dedicates her life to the protection and preservation of all things natural. Although a being of neutral nature, she will not hesitate to use force to protect all that is dear to her heart and her wrath knows no mercy once provoked. Remember . . . A spark can ignite a large flame.
  6. ARCHIVED-Dhina Guest

[IMG]
    Title of the Submission: Eyes of Destiny
    Your Forum Handle: Dhina
    Your Character Name: Taami
    Race: High Elf
    Server: Antonia Bayle
    Guild, Outfit or Player Association: Defenders of Important Things
    Character Description:
    A conjuror, they call me; a summoner, and the description is apt.

I can conjure giants of living rock
    to defend me with their massive fists, to crush and destroy what will not yield before me.

I can bring forth deadly avatars of fire and air,
    their forms howling and hissing as they annihilate my foes.

I can summon showers of fire, rock and ice
    to break the ranks and spirits of those who would do me harm.

I can call up the lust in a lover's eyes,
    a merry laugh from a friend,
    comfort for those with heavy hearts,
    and even a song to ease the tedium of an endless journey.

So come, tell me what you seek, be it passion, friendship or oblivion.
    Perhaps I can summon your path.
  7. ARCHIVED-Brickfist Guest

• Title of the Submission: Red Hot Brick
    • Your Forum Handle: Brickfist
    • Your Character Name:Brickfist
    • Race: Barbarian
    • Server: Everfrost
    • Guild, Outfit or Player Association: Mithril
    • Character Description: I am the red ninja. I am the whisper of blood sounding in your ear before you fall. Those who do evil, fear my fists and feet as they howl for you. Those who are good, fear my Man-nips.[IMG]
  8. ARCHIVED-tatercake Guest

[IMG]
    Title: Rising Moon
    Handle: tatercake
    Char Name: Katanallama
    Race: Half Elf
    Server: Permafrost
    Guild: Fusion
    Description: Get it? Rising Moon. And the shrub beast leads your eyes on too! Err. . . anyways... yea real description:
    -> Scourge of the land, this wandering cool black cat is on the prowl for the next gullible fool. A prankster with a hundred aces up his sleeves, rumors are afoot in Norrath, and this llama's to blame. Where there is a crowd of innocents this rogue may be seen, swaying you into fright with a silver tongue. Trust is your ultimate weakness, and I know it all too well my prey!
  9. ARCHIVED-zeerobot Guest

[IMG]

Title of the Submission: Monk of Tunare
    Your Forum Handle: Ekoko
    Your Character Name: Ekoko
    Race: Half Elf
    Server: Lucan D’lere
    Guild, Outfit or Player Association: Legends of the Tundra
    Character Description: “I hear the lark as she signals the rise of the sun, and the gentle, flowing water of the creek as it slowly carves through even the strongest of stone. I smell the pollen in the air, the deer in the grove, and the lingering ghost of a snuffed out campfire. I feel the crunch of the grass and flora beneath my step, the breeze hissing past my ears and my Lady Tunare’s growth and will all around me. “
    She sees nothing, and yet she sees in people what they sometimes don’t see themselves. Ekoko came to follow the path of the Monk at a young age and, with the gift of sight taken from her, has spent years carefully molding her body into a work of strength, skill, and grace. Having been raised in a Koada’Dal household, she remains a devout follower of Tunare, with her physical training coming second only to the worship of her Goddess. Perhaps above all, she is a fiercely loyal companion and uses her strength to protect those she loves, and those who cannot protect themselves.
  10. ARCHIVED-Stolas Guest

[IMG]

Title of the submission: Contemplating Victory
    Character Name: Malthuras Halcyon
    Race: Erudite
    Server: Befallen
    Guild: Legends of Faydark
    Character Description: A simple Mesmerize or a well-placed Charm is all that is needed for this void-infused Coercer to steal your heart and votes.
  11. ARCHIVED-Lossewen Guest

• Title of the Submission: A Pirate's Life For Me
    • Your Forum Handle: Lossewen
    • Your Character Name: Dread Pirate Azaray D'Raspberry the Flirtatious
    • Race: Halfling
    • Server: Splitpaw
    • Guild, Outfit or Player Association: United Kingdoms
    • Character Description: Although she now lives in South Qeynos in a comfortable house, Azaray has never quite adjusted to the city life. She often craves the danger and adventures of the oceans... one day she will return to the open waters and take charge of her own ship once more.
    [IMG]
  12. ARCHIVED-Cannibull Guest

[IMG]
    • Title of the Submission: Hunter of Bunnies
    • Your Forum Handle: Cannibull
    • Your Character Name: Aislynn
    • Race: High Elf
    • Server: Splitpaw
    • Guild, Outfit or Player Association: Fallen Tide
    • Character Description: Aislynn is a healer, and is protective of both man and nature, but there is one creature above all that she despises - The Bunny! Having seen evil bunnies with sharp fangs that leap about 40 feet, she has decided that her life's mission is to eradicate this evil. "Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes. They've got them hoppy legs and twitchy little noses. And what's with all the carrots? What do they need such good eyesight for anyways?" (Bunnies/Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
  13. ARCHIVED-mippe Guest

[IMG]
    • Title of the Submission: Burning Desire
    • Your Forum Handle: mippe
    • Your Character Name: Ninmah D'Adora
    • Race: High Elf
    • Server: Runnyeye
    • Guild, Outfit or Player Association: The BlackHand
    • Character Description: One of three high elven sisters, betrayed and forsaken by the Elders of Tunaria. Now serving at the court of Lucan - where both her sorcery and beauty is admired. High Elves often redeem them selves over others, and feed from power and influence. Ninmah satisfies those needs in the presence of Overlord Lucan. Her fierce fire magic also makes her a lethal asset in Freeport's horde.
  14. ARCHIVED-Chauna Guest

• Title of the Submission: Flirt of Norrath
    • Your Forum Handle: Chauna
    • Your Character Name: Lilithe
    • Race: Human
    • Server: Crushbone
    • Guild, Outfit or Player Association: Contempt
    • Character Description: Lilithe is a priestess of Tunare, a Templar to be exact. She spends her time decorating homes and Guild Halls, when she's not busy flirting. She likes to spread Tunare's love in her own way.

[IMG]
  15. ARCHIVED-Jupiterscomet Guest

• Title of the Submission: The price of Glory.
    • Your Forum Handle: Jupiterscomet
    • Your Character Name: Sentry Glasseater Shatterheart the Loyal
    • Guild, Outfit or Player Association: <Ablaze Upon Re Entry>
    • Character Description: With my wife, Dreadmarr Shatterheart, I breathe for justice, I Fight for glory and Live by the Blade, and I will Die by the Blade. The oath of the Paladin.
      In Reverence And Grace.

[IMG]
  16. ARCHIVED-plasticdoorknob Guest

• Title of the Submission: Dreadmarr: Dread Bringer, the Dead Ringer.
    • Your Forum Handle: Plasticdoorknob
    • Your Character Name: Dread Knight Dreadmarr Shatterheart the Heartbreaker
    • Guild, Outfit or Player Association: <Ablaze Upon Re Entry>
    • Character Description: Dreadmarr Shatterheart, wife of Glasseater Shatterheart, spends her time bringing dread and fear to followers of Mithaniel Marr! She stands watch over her broken city, guarding against good, but longing to see her love, if only from a distance.
    [IMG]
  17. ARCHIVED-Starson80uk Guest

Title of the Submission: Vibrant Beauty
    Your Forum Handle: Aslita
    Your Character Name: Aslita Elenahin
    Race: Arasai
    Server: Runnyeye
    Guild, Outfit or Player Association: Fate
    Character Description: Aslita became disillusioned with Neriak at an early age and took the long road to Qeynos, seeking to make amends for the evil done by her race. She is now a stalwart defender of good but her Arasai heritage makes her an implacable foe.
    [IMG]
  18. ARCHIVED-AekinJay Guest

[IMG]
    Title of the Submission: Arielowyn, a true lady of Norrath

Your Forum Handle: AekinJay

Your Character Name: Spellshifter Arielowyn Manaburner of Tunare (soon to be of Norrath)

Race: Koada'Dal (commonly known as High Elf)

Server: Permafrost

Guild, Outfit or Player Association: None

Character Description: Arielowyn has been around since before the cataclysm. She travels the world in search of those who would harm others and punishes them. But she is not one to ask for help. She is a soloist, preferring to get the job done the right way the first time, rather than having to rely on someone else. She has befriended many beings from many races, from Koada'Dal to Thexian, from Sarnak to troll, as well as many in between. She believes that there is good to be found everywhere, though sometimes it takes a little digging to find it.

Arielowyn seeks power in any form, working to build herself up and preparing herself to face bigger and nastier things working solo, even in seemingly impossibly situations. While not unwilling to work with others, Ari sees having to rely on others to solve her problems as a crutch that she does not want to burdern herself or others with. She has frequently been seen to stop and help those in need, making sure not to miss the little guy while working towards her lofty goals. She has not allied herself with any guild as she has not found one that is willing to look high enough.

Her biggest accomplishments are taking out undead lords such as Lord Everling and Varsoon the Undying solo, as well as a number of minor drakes. Her next set of targets are minor dragons and major undead, continuing to work on bigger and nastier creatures until she can, one day, find and bring down her ultimate nemesis: Kerafyrm. She believes that the cataclysm was his doing and that he may have also had a hand in the destruction of Luclin and she plans to punish him for it, even if she is the only one to do it.
  19. ARCHIVED-t.j. Guest

[IMG]
    Title of the Submission: The Wandering Wizard
    Your Forum Handle: t.j.
    Your Character Name: Emia Winterborn, 90 Wizard
    Race: Erudite
    Server: Butcherblock
    Guild, Outfit or Player Association: The Lost

Character Description: With no memory of her past, just an uncanny ability to manipulate the elemental forces of fire and ice, Emia wanders the world of Norath seeking to further her knowledge of the arcane arts. Money, fine clothes, and fame matter not to this wizard, for the true worth of a person is not the trapping that adorn the body but the power that dwells within. The only clue that would give away that this is a powerful wizard is the dagger presented to her for assisting the Ethernauts, a prized possesion and guilty extravigance.
    Loyal to those she befriends, death to those who would oppose her.
  20. ARCHIVED-Goldinrae Guest

[IMG]
    • Title of the Submission: The Journey
    • Your Forum Handle: Goldinrae
    • Your Character Name: Goldinrae Cloudbane
    • Server: Oasis
    • Guild, Outfit or Player Association: The Elusive Few
    • Character Description: Named after a revered ancestor that lived before the cataclysm, Goldinrae divides her time between exploring Norrath, spending time with her guild, tradeskilling and designing and decorating homes around the world. Following in her namesake's druidic footsteps, she dreams of one day rediscovering her ancestor's legendary ability to alter the weather and investigates every reference to Surefall Glade, convinced that finding one will lead to the other.