More Evil looking house (carp items)

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-JesDer, Jul 25, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-sensimel Guest

[p]would be fun to see some torture chamber items. could have a nice room filled with that perfect for evil chars.[/p][p] [/p][p]spiked beds [/p][p]just like the torture chambers of real days [/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-JesDer Guest

[IMG] From Sol Eye in Lavastorm
  3. ARCHIVED-wiire Guest

Please please please consider this! Most of the stuff in my home is just not my style. And these screenshots rock, please look into this oh wonderous dev =)
  4. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

5. ARCHIVED-RenfieldEavan Guest

How about a bit of inspiration from real life? I recently visited the Mütter Museum in Philly and saw lots of things that would look great in an evil's house; particularly for a necro. http://www.collphyphil.org/mutter_collection.htm [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] And I particularly like the wall of skulls: [IMG] I like how it's not just a bunch of skulls, but how they're different, and labeled as part of a study or whatever. Scholarly, but also more than a bit disturbing.
  6. ARCHIVED-Cinnimon Guest

[p]I found some more evil things in Edgewater Drains[/p][p]A boil pot that it better then the other one I posted I think[/p][p][IMG][/p][p]and a Dummie on Knouse ......would be great for them practice rooms[/p][p][IMG][/p][p]and I found some cooling looking mushrooms in RoV. I really like colors of these[/p][p][IMG][/p][p] [/p]
  7. ARCHIVED-MW2K2 Guest

Since someone has already posted the short banner from FP I won't repost that one, but how about the long banner outside the arena? Since we have the long banner from Qeynos already...

[IMG]
  8. ARCHIVED-Tokamak Guest

[p] QF ******* E[/p][p]Come on devs (domino), stop pandering to the My Little Pony clubs out there. Freeport / evil based toons have always been disadvantaged in this game, its time to stop this disfunctionality in the gameplay department.[/p]
  9. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

Tokamak wrote:
    ... I'm assuming that was sarcasm??
  10. ARCHIVED-lolololololol Guest

its kind of upsetting for a new player to find out some of these cool items are not able to be got in game anymore. like the sol ro hand and book of hate really awesome looking house items that I will never be able to get my hands on.
  11. ARCHIVED-Tokamak Guest

Calthine wrote:
    Well what do you think Calthine, honestly?
    I dont see whats sarcastic about pointing out that there are less evil items in the game than all this flowery crap, nor do I see whats sarcastic about stating that quests / questing have always been marginaly easier if you are qeynos based.
    I ALWAYS parody my true feelings about the new / old furniture when I post asking for more evil stuff. Im sure domino is old enough and ugly enough to understand that this gentle mocking is all tongue in cheek. She knows that I love her really (shut your eyes when you read that D), otherwise I would have been permenantly banned from the forums a long time ago.
    So no, no sarcasm here.
    For now I leave you with a picture of a freeport street lamp (I really like the colour of the lighting that they give) and I shall return shortly after a perilous quest through deepest darkest africa.
    [IMG]
  12. ARCHIVED-Tokamak Guest

I'll split my post into two parts: there are a lot of cool lighting effects in the game and they all create lovely lovely dark depressing evil atmospheres. It would be ace if we were able to reporduce some of them in our homes
    [IMG]
    labs
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    efp, the alchemist open crafting place
    [IMG]
    the 'dark' effect that you get from the necro ooze pet, shadowy lurkers et al
    A also found a few more nice looking evil(ish) items.
    [IMG]
    different type of weapon rack (its from an eof raid zone, im affraid i cant remember which)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    I found this cool spiraly thing with a great cage / chandelier top at the very bottom of obelisk (we need more cages!
    [IMG]
    a nice open book from mmis (raid graphics settings so no writing in the book but a few more open books would look great in an evil library.
    Finally here are a few nice items from the avatar of fear spawn point / plae of fear portal.
    [IMG]
    torch!
    [IMG]
    An old broken tree would be ace to help us make a nice depressing garden
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Id love to be able to have some dead / executed / sacrificed bodies in my house laboratory, although perhaps without the panty shot... !
    [IMG]
    Finally, I imagine that you may be putting this item in game for us soon anyway but I would love to have a small plane of fear portal in my house, I could make it into a really cool type of altar
    edit: I have given up trying to remove the smileys from the formating .... /wibble
  13. ARCHIVED-Tashir79 Guest

[IMG]

These would make a great items for evil houses. Very different from a picture or banner. Some of the neatest looking graphics in the game in my opinion.
  14. ARCHIVED-Britefire Guest

Where is the Dead/Exacuted body on the table from?
  15. ARCHIVED-Tokamak Guest

Britefire wrote:
    Its from the avatar of fear spawn point / plane of fear portal.
    Right at the back of ferrott, next to the old t5 contested.
  16. ARCHIVED-Zarafein Guest

My Ogre would love to see those items from runneye as furniture:
    [IMG]
    btw: halloween patch would be a great occasion for some evil furniture :)
  17. ARCHIVED-Domino Guest

Lhangion@Innovation wrote:
    Hm, yes, wouldn't it? :D
  18. ARCHIVED-Jolissa Guest

DominoDev wrote:
    What a HUGE tease. Domino, you are still evil.
  19. ARCHIVED-Krystara Guest

DominoDev wrote:
    Argh! Domino - I love you, but that's just evil and mean. Oh.. wait... nm, I guess that's the point of this thread now isn't it.
  20. ARCHIVED-einar438 Guest

A scaled down version of the Ice table in Permafrost would be very neat. When I go through Unrest, I see dozens of little things for table top and walls that I would love to have for a home as well.
    And who wouldn't like a standing suit of armor to put in their doorway? If it randomly attacks you and your guests, well, that's just part of the fun.