More Evil looking house (carp items)

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-JesDer, Jul 25, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-JesDer Guest

Lysari@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Wait .. aren't all women Evil and Mean ?
  2. ARCHIVED-einar438 Guest

Other things I would love to see, more lab gear such as Alembics, and this bit from the Obelisk of Lost Souls.
    [IMG]
  3. ARCHIVED-Domino Guest

(edited pending technical difficulties)
  4. ARCHIVED-Catria Guest

DominoDev wrote:
    ummm..... huh?
  5. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

DominoDev wrote:
    ah-HAH! busted!
  6. ARCHIVED-Krystara Guest

DominoDev wrote:
    Now *that* is evil! Have you been in the Cookies of Malice again?
  7. ARCHIVED-Domino Guest

No, but I think I could use a few! :D

The bad news is, it's just not going to be possible to get some evil furniture out in time for hallowe'en this year.

The good news is, it IS going to be possible after the current rush is out of the way, and there's definitely some nice stuff (in an evil way) to come, so some eeevil decorations in time for Frostfell festivities looks highly probable.
  8. ARCHIVED-Mystfit Guest

Yah well, I'll have you know I sawwwww the original non-edited post ;) And before the servers went done I carefully opened up a page and left it up alllll night so I could visit eqtraders.com and seeeeeee stuff only to have my hopes smashed dashed and crashed....no, wait...I'm a goodie two shoes, I don't want evil stuff, I want flowers...and plants....and and and....ok, well, I don't feel as bad now that I've gotten it all into perspective...course the two glasses of hair of the dog I consoled myself with helped...
  9. ARCHIVED-Tashir79 Guest

Well it is disappointing that is won't be out for Halloween BUT I for one am glad that more house items are being put in the game period. I remember when DoF first came out and the carpenters didn't get advanced recipes for a loong time. Now house items are my favorite thing that I look forward to in the live updates and I'm glad that we are finally getting more. I'm just hoping we get those glowing symbols from Fallen Gate....hint, hint. =P
  10. ARCHIVED-justbecause Guest

I just want see the sneak peek of what is to come still even if it was for GU40 and only hope that devs change there minds about doing it sooner for it will go so good with halloween with it being evil and all

..... ugh Christmas time? bah hum bug
  11. ARCHIVED-Tokamak Guest

DominoDev wrote:
    /sigh
    Are you at least putting the old content out domino?
    Im so glad that all the gnome furniture made it live though!
  12. ARCHIVED-JesDer Guest

Tokamak wrote:
    I hope so .. I want my crow !
  13. ARCHIVED-Anestacia Guest

Like Tashir has said already, I am disappointed that it wont make it in time for Halloween but I am grateful that we will get them after Kunark comes out. Domino, you have done a great job since you took over and have made tradeskills 150% better in just that short amount of time; I know if there had been any possible way to get them out before Halloween you would have done so! Thanks again for all your hard work and I'm looking forward to screen shots of the new items :)
  14. ARCHIVED-Feara Guest

Some furniture made from ebony would be nice ... some nice sleek elegant black furniture would look wonderful in an Evil home or even a good home ... Especially since we only get to make 2 items from ebony at this time. (Hopes Domino sees this :p )
  15. ARCHIVED-Domino Guest

16. ARCHIVED-Tokamak Guest

DominoDev wrote:
    omg omg omg gnomes Im going to cut off all your heads and stuff you in a coffin!

A coffin does mean I have to remake my altar and tokas bedroom, but unholy ******* **** batman! we asked for more evil items and we got a coffin!

Im evil domino so I refuse to say thank you, can I dance on your bones please?

PS: We need a dead body now a la

[IMG]

and

[IMG]

can you see what I want yet kids?
  17. ARCHIVED-JesDer Guest

DominoDev wrote:
    Better than nothing :) I like the vase and the jar .. the new rock will be handy as well and may cause me to rebuild the outdoor area again.
  18. ARCHIVED-Rijacki Guest

Squeeeeeeeeee! I am so glad for the return of the dirty bedroll! My arasai will dance with jo... hmm... well, she'll dance. Just right. Just wonderful. And the vases! Squeeeeeeeee! Thank you, Domino, and the art team for making them possible!
  19. ARCHIVED-Tokamak Guest

Rijacki wrote:
    Yeah Vases!

they are great

/giggle coffin