Monk Katanas

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-Zabjade, Jun 4, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Kateria Guest

sigh looks like the world event that gave you the tokens to turn in for the katana's has expired ? . Anyone know if any of the rewards from that event are still possible to aquire ?
  2. ARCHIVED-Erithorn Guest

As far as I can see, you can still purchase the rewards from the respective selling agents... but you must have already turned your "essences" in for "tokens" (not sure of the terminology is correct).
    What I mean is, I can not find anyone to exchange my essences for tokens anymore, but any that I had done previously I could use to purchase items as of September 15th.
    Erithorn
  3. ARCHIVED-Keudiil Guest

If you are still interested in getting those essences, or maybe it's the tokens........guides on each server will be ruining quests until the next expansion (I think that's when it's cut off) which has to do with cleansing those void storms from the major cities. Qeynos, Freeport, Neriak, Kelethin, etc,. If you keep your ears peeled in those zones you might get to take part and be rewarded with a couple more tokens.
  4. ARCHIVED-Alienor Guest

Just to be sure, those things are linked to the pre-previous life event and are not obtainable anymore?