Monk Armor Quest

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-Yokatsu, Nov 11, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Bouncer Macha Guest

I don't think you guys are ready for this one...

[IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-RashReflexn Guest

HIDEOUS YELLOW--
    worst armor set in the game-- why not basic black or white-- like a real gi?-- anyone?-- do the EQ2 designers have their heads up their ***I sooo love EQ2!***es?
  3. ARCHIVED-Coraz2 Guest

I posted some booty photoshops somewhere else and 3 50kb jpges exceeded by 4mb limit in 2 days... so none til january ):
  4. ARCHIVED-Vandessa Guest

And now on Everfrost... Erudite Female Monk! The Tattoos really look cool!

[IMG][IMG][IMG]

Man those highland huntresses were a *pain* :p
  5. ARCHIVED-Prowess Guest

I can host em if you want to, just let me know... at least I wanna drool till they fix our back, and till I get all pieces... doing AQ2 tonight i hope...
  6. ARCHIVED-Sri Guest

Congratulations on the armor ladies and gents!

But where are people getting the White Monk armor? I saw a female PC who had the exact same white pants that were semi-billowy with wraps to secure at the ankles and she had the same arm wraps but again, in white.

**Edited: apparantely gnomes, dwarves and I think Kerra get the white armor, the rest of us are given pee yellow**

:smileysad:
    Message Edited by Sri on 12-09-2004 01:41 PM
  7. ARCHIVED-Craaq Guest

[IMG]

gnome with with all but chest
  8. ARCHIVED-Bouncer Macha Guest

actually craaq those leggings are the same graphics as no leggings at all. You shouldn't see the set at all unless you wear the whole thing (although the arm graphics show even if you are only wearing the arms). So right now you only have the arm graphic showing, expect your pants to be the same color.
  9. ARCHIVED-KeeVae du'Vessa Guest

Does anyone know if there is a helmet AQ for monks? Thanks.

KeeVae du'Vessa
  10. ARCHIVED-Coraz2 Guest

I like how kerra one is bugged, the back half of the top part is like.... nudged down too far, it sinks into your shoulders and down into the pants... it's like tucked in in the back and doesn't go over your shoulders and doesn't look like it would stay on on a real person. I, of course, expect soe will never fix this.
  11. ARCHIVED-Forgefeu Guest

Finished AQ 6 this morning

That how it look on Dark Elf Male

[IMG]
  12. ARCHIVED-Thorgrimson2001 Guest

Um.......why am I hearing the song "I'm just a gigolo" as I'm looking that that picture? Now I'm getting scared about male kerras look in it. Could somebody post a pic of one wearing this armor?
  13. ARCHIVED-SomeDudeCRO Guest

Here you go Thor

I figure it could be worse :p

[IMG]
    Message Edited by SomeDudeCRO on 12-12-2004 01:22 PM
    Message Edited by SomeDudeCRO on 12-12-2004 01:22 PM
  14. ARCHIVED-DrrakoXhaoXing Guest

Im in my sig hehe 28 now though got armor a while ago
  15. ARCHIVED-Craaq Guest

ok here's the gnome monky completed

[IMG]
  16. ARCHIVED-TheWildAce Guest

i think some people need to adjust the color on their monitor... cause people keep calling it yellow when its Green. or their eyes need checked =P not like it really matters tho the color will be changed in the next patch

P.S. those Erudite pics rock!
    Message Edited by TheWildAce on 12-19-2004 01:53 AM
  17. ARCHIVED-Steamburn Guest

About the "foci of decay," does it actually say "foci?"

What's with SOE and their inability to grasp the English language, e.g. "A Caltorsis Magi?" "Magi" is PLURAL, SOE, as is "Foci."

Please feel free to contact me if you'd like a language consultant to review your spelling, grammar, etc. I'll help fix these things and others, such as "...your nuts!" in Windstalker Village.

I hope that someday you seek to hire people with skill in English to match the skills of your technical people.
  18. ARCHIVED-SMW Guest

Actually, Magi is not plural. Magi simply means "sorcerer" or a large number of other similar things. They were also members of the Zoroastrian caste of priests of the Persians and Medes.

Foci is plural however, but it sounds better than "Focus of Decay", and this is fantasy, so fancy words like that are just cooler. Whiner.
  19. ARCHIVED-Craaq Guest

/derail on

ma·gi
    n.
    Plural of magus
    /derail off
  20. ARCHIVED-Anasyn Silverdagger Guest