Monk Armor Quest

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-Yokatsu, Nov 11, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Caesium Guest

2. ARCHIVED-Zakane Guest

Bah then why I am rushing myself, I might as well slow down XD bah that so evil I sware, can get it at 20 but if you happen to get all pieces before 24 you have to wait.
  3. ARCHIVED-Coraz2 Guest

AHHH HUNTRESSES
  4. ARCHIVED-Kelendryyst Guest

Our group worked on AQ2 last night trying to kill the Plaguebringer Acolytes. Dunno if it was just us or what but at just about every foci of decay point we went to there was a 'distressed merchant' standing there. We took out all mobs of restless caltorsites surrounding the foci, but the Acolytes would not show up. I was wondering if it was because the merchant was interfering with the spawning of them. Anyone had the same problem??
    We eventually got all acolytes needed but it took longer than usual because we kept having to avoid those foci of decay points where the merchants were. Which by the way, they give you nothing special to buy from them for saving them from their impending "doom". Shoulda let the merchant die or kill him/her myself. :smileymad:
  5. ARCHIVED-Coraz2 Guest

Any tips for huntressess? Gotten 2 in half an hour..

... 3 in 5 hours.

.... 5 in 7 hours.....
    Message Edited by Coraz2 on 11-28-2004 02:40 PM
    Message Edited by Coraz2 on 11-28-2004 03:46 PM

DONE FINALLY 1!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111 pics coming :p
    Message Edited by Coraz2 on 11-28-2004 04:42 PM
  6. ARCHIVED-Newtee Guest

Where is the best place to find the huntresses? where the giants and the griffons are?
  7. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

Aye, in that field where the giants and griffons are, and on the other side of the rd by the wolves/griffons.

Keep in mind that the matriarch and patriarch are placeholders for the huntresses. You'll get them to spawn in solo^^ and in groups with a "pack" of lions.

They spawn slow so keep that in mind.

I did it with 2 other guys on the quest so we had to kill about 15 of them, and it took us a couple hours I think.

Just keep circling the SW plains and you'll get them eventually.

I've also seen some by Tower 4 but nowhere near as many or as often.
  8. ARCHIVED-Zerik69 Guest

So the Matriarchs and Patriarchs are placeholders for the hunteresses? Someone else said it was the male verison Stalkers which were PHs. Maybe both? I just need the last ten hunteresses and hopefully it's not gonna take me 15 hours to complete this thing. Thanks for the info all, take care.
  9. ARCHIVED-Ctiz Guest

What are stats on bp?
  10. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

147 ac @ 28 (157 @ 30) +5agi, +4str, +16 health, +16 power, +84 vs dis, +84 vs magic
  11. ARCHIVED-Loneni Guest

I got the huntresses to spawn by killing the lion cubs. I did this over by the giants and griffons and also by Qeynos Tower 3. The lion cubs are not placeholders, but trigger mobs I think. Kill a couple spawns of those and I would see a huntress up. Could be the patriarchs and matriarchs are placeholders, but i didn't kill them all that often. One place where I have seen a huntress up repeatedly (after killing the cubs, they seem to come in 2's and 3's) was at the gnoll lookout tower near the zone to Antonica via the waterfall. Just south of the towers and before the crater you will see a couple solo cubs wandering. Try killing there for a bit.
  12. ARCHIVED-Ceeamee Guest

I must say that I'm quite confused. I thought that the quest armor had the look of the monks that are in Elddar Grove in the dojo. To me this armor doesn't look anywhere near as good. I was so excited to get betrayed and into Qeynos so that I could start working on my armor immediatly. I'm kinda let down.

One thing I've noticed is that some of the monks I've come across have been wearing armor like this while some of them do have the dojo looking kind. Am I just seeing things? :p
  13. ARCHIVED-Bouncer Macha Guest

Refering to Distressed merchants:

Yeah it sucks when they're there because the only thing u can do is kill the 4 spawns as usual and have him be not distressed (the reward he gives u is to become a vendor...woopee). He'll despawn after a while and then the foci will respawn after 10-15 mins. My advice is that if you see distressed merchants up, go to a different instance and check it out there.

BTW I'm an ogre male monk on my 4th peice... excited to see how it'll turn out :)
  14. ARCHIVED-Daayz Guest

nm
    Message Edited by Daayz on 11-30-2004 05:47 AM
  15. ARCHIVED-Coraz2 Guest

[IMG] [IMG]

I just have one problem

How does my shirt stay on?

[IMG]
  16. ARCHIVED-Kelendryyst Guest

Picked up AQ5 last night. Don't know when i'll have time to start that though. Depends on if i can find a grp going to do the same thing. Also been helping others catch up on their AQ.
  17. ARCHIVED-SomeDudeCRO Guest

females look pretty good in quest armour while males look horrible.... at least the Kerra

i'm sticking with my cuirbolli leather tunic which has similar stats... i'm in no hurry to finish the last armour quest
  18. ARCHIVED-PatrickBateman Guest

/sigh ... Huntresses BAD!!!
  19. ARCHIVED-Coraz2 Guest

Huntresses are da debil
  20. ARCHIVED-Prowess Guest

Where r the kerran monkie pic links :(