Models! Yay...

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-DanaDark, Jun 6, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-kitsuneshoujo Guest

Yeah, Id like to have a snow-white mouse with red eyes...
  2. ARCHIVED-Josgar Guest

The character model's skeleton should =/= what the character looks like at all... it should be the things that we dont see that tell the model how to move.
  3. ARCHIVED-Mirander_1 Guest

Yep, the revamp shouldn't seriously alter the appearance of the character models (at least the original ones*) from what's been said in the past. The revamp is simply to reduce rendering times, and dramatically reduce the time needed to make new armor models. So don't expect new character customization with it, besides the armors. *I say 'at least the original ones', because I could see the bodies on the soga models being changed to match the US models. Having two completely distict bodies for each race/gender probably causes a lot of problems.
  4. ARCHIVED-Kaitar Guest

[p]I agree with parts of it. Some models are just fine (Iksar are great! though changing body mass would be nice... my brigand isn't supposed to have a man chest big enough to knock you out with...) and fixing skeletal structures so you can sit in chairs and stuff would be awesome.[/p][p] [/p][p]SOGA vs. Non SOGA... eh, you know its funny. When Soga first came out, I used them, but after a long break from the game and coming back, I find I can't stand the SOGA. The females look just awful and you can hardly customize any features on male or female faces at all. Some of the original ones are pretty bad, yes, (humans FTL :( ugly ) but at least there's a lot more ways to make them look uniquely ugly? Heheh.[/p][p] [/p][p]You know what I would really really like to see, and yes...it's from that game we shalt not mention? A "dressing room" option for when you browse the broker, you can see what the armor is going to look like on you before you buy it. Anyone who's played WoW knows what I'm talking about. This is a great tool for us nerdy RPers (or for anyone else who just wants to look cool) and I really really wish they'd put that in.[/p]
  5. ARCHIVED-shaunfletcher Guest

coming in GU36 in a couple of weeks
  6. ARCHIVED-Kaitar Guest

Really? cuz if that's so, then it's awesome news.