Mirage Mastery (Illy's Mythical Spell) Bugged?

Discussion in 'Illusionist' started by ARCHIVED-illusionist, Feb 17, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Brumm Guest

I'm not sure if this is the case, but my pet didnt start poofing until I started using the Gruengach illusion from the Hole. I know its a stretch but its different from other illusions in the effect that it actually changes faction as you equip/dequip.
  2. ARCHIVED-buffquinn Guest

Xelgad wrote:
    If you want reproducability, every single time I use my "call of the veteran" my pet drops.
    It also happens almost everytime I zone while duoing with a paladin.
  3. ARCHIVED-Zegon Guest

I'd guess it's caused by latency between the client and the server. Maybe you could have a GM reproduce it?
  4. ARCHIVED-vexrm Guest

Xelgad wrote:
    Thank you for your response. I'm sad you can't reproduce it internally, but can you reproduce it on the live environment? Is there anything we can do to actually help you solve it? It might seem like a minor problem but it's infinity annoying.
  5. ARCHIVED-Chock Guest

Xelgad wrote:
    Feel free to log on my toon and repro the bug. Zone into any SF raid zone and the zoning pet loss bug will reliably reproduce.
  6. ARCHIVED-Valdorian Guest

Xelgad wrote:
    One issue that I see with the above issue with the Malefic Fury is that it dosn't proc as often as Soothing Mind proc, the end result is almost half the mana regeneration for the group which this item is activated.
    Maybe SOE will give us some insight on our class so we can hold on to some hope.